Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 9, 2016
Genuine Bose product. I left my original case on an airplane and I was super bitter about it, but this was a perfect replacement at a pretty good price. I have been happy with it. The inside zipper pocket is perfect to store a few extra batteries.

Fits my QC15's great.

(The wear marks on the inside are from MY use, not from the seller)
review imagereview image
on May 31, 2013
I ordered this for my AE2 headset based on some reviews here. It "sorta" does, but the bumps inside are for the deeper QC headset. I was worried that the pressure from the bumps on the inside of headset would damage my AE2 ... soooo rather than send it back... I did some surgery on the case and cut out the plastic inserts in the bumps with an exacto knife. I still wanted a Bose case for protection, it fits now, the AE2 doesn't slide and fits without the pressure. Would I buy again? no not for AE2s, probably should have sent it back, but I like the name on the case. There are other non Bose cases on Amazon that would fit without having to put a knife to it.
on February 6, 2015
My Bose Sound Link AE 2 Bluetooth headphones came with a pouch. I wanted a carrying case for them, but I could not found one available. I order the QC15 carrying case and they fit perfectly. This way I protect my expensive headphones when I travel. I am still in shock Bose provides a pouch only for them when you buy them.
on January 19, 2014
I made the investment of buying the Bose AE2w Bluetooth headphones for my kids, and was not thrilled that they came with a carrying pouch instead of a hard case. Luckily others had reviewed/answered questions that this case fits these headphones, so now we can transport the headphones in something sturdy when they aren't on their ears.

Great purchase!
on October 7, 2013
I didn't think to read reviews of this...I mean, how important are reviews of a case? But, that was a mistake. This comes with the QC15 headphones (that I bought at the same time). Then, when I tried to return it (since I didn't need two), they refused to cover the cost of the shipping.
on September 16, 2013
The case itself is decent, but you do not need to purchase it to accompany the QuietComfort headphones. A case is included with the headphones. I bought this item only because it was not clear that a case was included from the page for the headphones. At the time, the "Carrying Case" was not listed in the list of included items (that has since been corrected), and Amazon prominently lists the case in a "Frequently Bought Together" section. After contacting the seller, Bose will allow me to return the item, but expects me to pay for the shipping.
on June 22, 2014
On a plane? Want to shut out the world? They work.

Keep extra batteries in case. The ear buds are just as good and if only buying one get the buds. Wife got them for me and both awesome. But I use the buds more.
on February 1, 2017
broke my other one and this one is exactly the same.
on April 7, 2015
Not as good as the original case, Its missing the pocket inside which i like to keep my batteries/headphone spliter, and the business card holder inside as well. However from the outside it looks like the real thing and gets the job done just fine, for the price. I looked at buying the original from Bose and that was about 30$ plus shipping so this is a much better alternative for me.
on January 31, 2016
This case performs as described and the quality is equal to the case that came with the headphones.