Bose 761529-0010 SoundSport Wireless Headphones, Black
|Price:||$149.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- StayHear®+ tips for stability and comfort
- Bluetooth® and NFC pairing
- Volume-optimized EQ for balanced audio performance
- Balanced sound at any volume
- Sweat and weather resistant ; Up to 6 hours battery life per charge
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
In the box
- SoundSport wireless headphones
- StayHear + tips
- USB charging cable
- Carry case
Your workouts, made wireless
Go ahead, push yourself—there are no wires holding you back, and you have impressive audio performance to match your intensity. Volume-optimized EQ delivers consistent sound, even when you have to turn it up in the crowded gym. And newly redesigned StayHear+ tips are more stable and improve the audio performance. You have full control without breaking stride—you can change songs, volume or take calls without reaching for your device. SoundSport wireless headphones make listening easy, so you can focus on the real challenge: your workout.
- Balanced sound at any volume thanks to Bose active EQ
- Wireless freedom, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing
- StayHear+ tips, strategically designed for comfort and stability
- Sweat and weather resistant
- Up to 6 hours battery life per charge
Sound that stays true to your music
Volume-optimized EQ maintains a consistent, sonically balanced performance. The sound stays true to your music at any volume, so you can drown out your noisy commute.
Easy wireless connection
Free yourself from wires with quick Bluetooth pairing from the Bose Connect app or one-touch NFC pairing. Switching between devices is easy, and voice prompts guide you through it.
Improved StayHear+ tips
Soft silicon material and a uniquely redesigned shape create a gentle seal at the entrance of the ear to improve audio performance. They bring you closer to your music, and stay there.
Tough workouts. Tough headphones.
These sweat- and weather-resistant headphones keep up—your music keeps playing even during your toughest workouts. So there’s no need to hold back.
They keep on playing
Lithium-ion battery delivers up to 6 hours per charge so your music lasts your entire workout. Plus, a 15-minute charge provides 1 hour of play time.
Inline mic and remote
Lets you easily change volume, skip tracks, take calls and initiate voice commands. So you stay in control of all that performance without reaching for your device.
With no wires in the way, Bose Sound Sport wireless headphones keep you moving with powerful audio and Stay Hear+ tips designed for comfort and stability. A soft silicone material and unique shape provide a secure fit that stays put and feels good. Connect to your device easily with Bluetooth and NFC pairing, and use the inline mic and remote to control volume, skip tracks and take calls. With the Bose Connect app, controlling and switching between multiple devices is easy. These headphones are sweat and weather resistant and have a lithium-ion battery that delivers up to 6 hours per charge. With performance like this, the only challenge left is your workout. Included: Sound Sport wireless headphones; Stay Hear+ tips; USB charging cable; carry case.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i can't believe i am marking 3/5 stars but for what these should be it is what they deserve.
1) sound quality is amazing... just amazing
2) batterly life is standard (6 hrs stdby 2-3 hours coversation)
3) they pair fast with your mobile device
4) best "fit" in my ear in the industry, period
1) the previous single-ear bluetooth tool had a much better on/off switch via a toggle. the button on this requires a little more precision and depression
2) design aesthetics are poor. i expect this from a $40 pair but not for bose. look at the "look" of the current corded sound-true in-ear headphones or the bluetooth mini 2... these are gorgeous and reflect the brand in a quality manner. i can see manufacturing tolerances issues in the gel ear inserts and the overall design looks like the product management team rushed this product out. guessing this is the first draft "sport" before later revisions are found in the "truesound version"
3) the volume up/down buttons need to be pressed in a certain way to work - and there is no audible response from depressing the button unless you are at max or min.
4) the cord is a little too long and gets caught. i can't imagine a user with a neck this large...
5) there is some feedback from the cord that goes into the headphones. this noise is similar to what you would hear after you put on a pair of medical stethoscopes (i used to be an emt).
One thing I did find an issue or it may be a built-in feature for the headphones when sitting in the sauna with these headphones, they shut down after 10 minutes or less versus the Jaybird X2's staying on throughout my time in the sauna which is no more than 10-15 minutes. I would like to know if there's a certain temperature it will cut off to protect the headphones.
This concern wouldn't lower my star rating as they are great overall.
- Best sound I've heard from any in-ear headphone
- In-ear fit is spectacular for basic motion activities
- Cable connecting both pieces is just the right size
- Can only pair 2 devices. I wish there were 3 for my specific needs.
- May not be the best fit for activities that require a lot of head movement. You'll need the over-the-ear design for this.
- Mobile app that accompanies this device is useless in its current state. I thought it would do more. Maybe it's a Work In Progress?
However their StayHear+ tips included with it are complete disasters. I don't even have to jump or run, they can fall off simply when I walk for a bit. Worse of all, they fall out everytime without fail when I tilt my head forward, for example when I try to tie my shoes. I used the largest tip, and I followed the instructions on Bose's website, but in the end these earphones just don't fit my ears securely.
They're great if you want a stay at home bluetooth headphones, but these are not even close to being useful sports headphones. I wish they have a XL sized tips, because otherwise it is exactly what I need. Regretfully I had to return mine.
The Blue Tooth functionality with multiple devices is good. I've used it with an iPad, iPhone, MacbookPro, and they play to the headset without having to fiddle with the BlueTooth settings to pick which devices.
The iPhone app is nice, gives you extra control. But I haven't had to use it much.
But some player controls don't work; example, I can't seem to fast-forward a PodCast.
Also, these buds are a bit big, for me meaning I can't use them under ear protectors (I use while mowing the lawn and listening to podcasts).
Overall, it's been a good buy. I carry them around in their included pouch, take them out and use them when needed.