Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Bose Acoustimass 10 Series IV Home Entertainment Speaker System (Black)
|Price:||$899.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$99.05 (10%)|
- 5.1-channel home theater speaker system for large rooms
- Includes Acoustimass bass module, four Direct/Reflecting Cube speakers, and a center channel speaker
- Powered Acoustimass module adds drama to music and movies
- Direct/Reflecting cube speaker arrays blend reflected and direct sound to produce stereo sound almost anywhere
- Horizontal center-channel speaker array visually complements flat-panel TV screens
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: Bose
- Model Number: 350664-1110
- Color: Black
- Speaker Type: 5.1 Speaker Bundles
- Speaker Connectivity: Wired
The Bose Acoustimass 10 Series IV home entertainment speaker system brings 5.1-channel sound to your movies and music. Connect it to your home theater receiver and enjoy Bose quality sound. his system includes an Acoustimass bass module, four Direct/Reflecting Cube speakers, and a center channel speaker.
The Acoustimass 10 Series IV speaker system is engineered to fill the room with beautiful sound... not bulky speakers. You can hide the Acoustimass module virtually anywhere in the room, and you experience dramatic sound that all seems to come from the small speaker arrays.
Two downward-firing drivers in the Acoustimass module give you powerful performance for the lowest audible notes and effects. The module features technology that minimizes audible distortion. The horizontal center-channel speaker complements flat-panel TVs and blends nicely into your decor.
- Powered Acoustimass module adds drama to music and movies. Downward-firing drivers and proprietary technology deliver the lowest audible notes and effects with clarity and balance.
- Direct/Reflecting cube speaker arraysblend reflected and direct sound to re-create much of a live concert's natural spaciousness. Experience stereo sound almost anywhere in the room, not just in one small "sweet spot."
- Horizontal center-channel speaker array visually complements flat-panel TV screens while delivering natural-sounding dialogue and vocals.
- Acoustimass speaker technology enables powerful low-frequency effects. Place the module almost anywhere in your room and all the sound appears to come from the cube speakers.
- Automatic protection circuitry prevents drivers from being overdriven and provides increased reliability while minimizing interference with the listening experience.
Dimensions and Weights
6.25 x 3 x 4 inches (HxWxD); 2.4 pounds
Center Channel Speaker
3.13 x 6.25 x 4.13 inches (HxWxD); 2.36 pounds
16.33 x 8.13 x 25.33 inches (HxWxD); 35 pounds
System power rating
U.S/Canada:100-127V 50/60 Hz 270W
Compatible with A/V receivers and amplifiers rated from 10 to 200 watts per channel, rated from 4 to 8 ohms.
Top Customer Reviews
I did end up buying this product and absolutely love it! If you are planning to use this with a PS3, make sure to go through the PS3 Sound options and enable all the sound formats. If you don't, it will be transmitting the sound at 44.1 KHz which won't sound very good. One of the other reviews said it sounded terrible with his "Harman Kardon AVR 154" receiver, but that is because the "Harman Kardon AVR 154" only supports sound formats such as DTS 5.1 and Dolby Digital (which are all DVD sound formats). Basically, he was popping in a blu-ray and his receiver was doing its best to convert it down to DVD quality sound, so of course it is going to sound terrible! WHEN BUYING A RECEIVER, MAKE SURE IT SUPPORTS "DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO" IF YOU WANT TO PLAY BLU-RAY MOVIES WITH IT!
I'm using the Bose Acoustimass 10 with an Onkyo TX-NR809, and boy is the sound incredible! My neighbors probably hate me (I live in a 650 square foot apartment and also recently bought a blender), but I'd definitely recommend this product! I've always played music through the tv speakers or through computer speakers, and the first thing that hit me is that there is a fair amount of lower frequency sounds that I was missing out on.Read more ›
Purpose: My purpose in purchasing this system was two folds: Music and movies.
Setup: Setting up this system is a breeze. All cables are color coded and there's plenty of it (20 ft for the front speakers and 50 ft for the rear or surround speakers). All you have to remember is that all the cables first go into the module, and then one single cable (actually a set of 5 joined together) are connected to the receiver. I think this system was up and running within 20 minutes of me unpacking it.
What's included: You will get 4 cube array (vertical) speakers, one center speaker (identical to the cube arrays, just horizontal) and one BOSE module which houses all the connections and the sub woofer.
Sound Test: I own an IPOD touch and a PS3. I do own a cable box, but that is not ideal to check a $60 AIWA system, let alone a BOSE 5.1 speaker set. I connected my IPOD using an RCA cable and my PS3 using an optical cable.
IPOD: This was an analogue audio test, and I knew that this system will not perform its best with this setup, but since this is how I listen to music, I had to perform this test. The bass was great. It sounded balanced and did not over power the other aspects of the song. The instruments sounded nice, if not great, and the initial impression was one of utter satisfaction with the sound quality. However, once I started playing a song where vocals were the focal point, the system really disappointed me. The voice of the artist was just not crisp or clear.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent set with clarity of sound. This is a good investment on Sound apparatus.Published 1 month ago by P. Rambau
The model came up with lots of scratches and very large visible damage to the unit. The feet were broken off completely on one side and the back grill was smashed in and looked... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Justin Roberge
always said I was going to get them next time. Should have never waited. I know some say there are better for the money but I mainly use them for home theater and paired with the... Read morePublished 9 months ago by mike morales
I got this system on last week. I brought it for $600. like other reviewers saying this is not as good as they mention, which is true. You can’t hear low frequency sounds. Read morePublished 10 months ago by I love Ford
Arrived in good condition as stated pleased with this product enjoyed the entire experiencePublished 12 months ago by john doyle