Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Bose Frames Tempo - Sports Audio Sunglasses with Polarized Lenses & Bluetooth Connectivity - Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bose sport sunglasses — Bose Frames Tempo are high-performance sport sunglasses, delivering revolutionary Bose Open Ear Audio (nothing in or on your ears) with a comfortable, sweat- and weather-resistant design.
- Sport Bluetooth sunglasses with long battery life — Pair to your device for high-quality sound and crystal-clear calls. Reliable Bluetooth range up to 30 ft. with play time up to 8 hours per charge. Fully recharge in 1 hour via USB-C.
- Superior audio embedded in sport sunglasses — Open Ear Audio design lets you hear your music and environment at the same time, while specially designed speakers play loud and deep enough to hear over the rush of wind when cycling at speeds of 40 km/h.
- Secure fit — From the soft, silicone nose pads (3 options in box) to the flexible temple grips, these Bose sport sunglasses stay put but feel light. Lens Width: 65 mm | Bridge Width: 17 mm | Temple Length: 172.5 mm | Temple Width: 157 mm
- Durable design for multi-sport use — With a TR-90 nylon frame, textured finish, and a special mesh that lines the ports to help keep out water and debris, Bose sport sunglasses are perfect for high-intensity workouts in rough terrain.
- Water resistant — Bose Frames Tempo are IPX4 water-resistant sport audio sunglasses, so they can withstand the elements — blood, sweat, tears, and the great outdoors.
- Interchangeable lenses — Bose sport sunglasses come with Mirrored Black lenses (VLT 12%) but can be easily swapped for Trail Blue (VLT 28%) or Road Orange (VLT 20%). And they are prescription (Rx) ready.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bose Frames Tempo
Designed for sports. Engineered for sound.
Experience high-quality sound — without headphones. Bose Frames Tempo are high-performance sport sunglasses with a revolutionary Bose Open Ear Audio design that allows you to hear your music and your surroundings at the same time for a workout unlike any other.
Nothing in or on your ears.
A revolutionary Bose Open Ear Audio design frees you from headphones so you can stay aware of traffic, pedestrians, or whatever else you’re up against when exercising in the great outdoors. And with two specially designed Bose speakers, Bose Frames Tempo style play louder and deeper than other audio sunglasses — loud enough to hear your music over the rush of the wind when cycling at speeds of 40 km/h.
Explore the Bose Frames Collection
Compare with similar items
Experience high-quality sound — without headphones. That’s the magic of Bose Frames Tempo: high-performance sport sunglasses with a revolutionary Bose Open Ear Audio design that allows you to hear your music and your surroundings at the same time for a workout unlike any other.
There are two specially designed Bose speakers embedded in the temples to produce sound that’s louder and deeper than other audio sunglasses. And whether they’re your running sunglasses or cycling shades, Open Ear Audio design (nothing in or on your ears) frees you from headphones so you can stay aware of your surroundings — traffic, pedestrians, whatever you’re up against.
With a sweat- and weather-resistant design, a lightweight, aerodynamic nylon frame, and soft, silicone nose pads (three options included for the best fit), Bose sport sunglasses are designed for comfort and performance. And they’re not only sport sunglasses with polarized lenses, they’re also scratch- and shatter-resistant with a VLT of 12%, ideal for most sports. Plus, they’re interchangeable. Additional polarized lenses, like Road Orange (VLT 20%) and Trail Blue (VLT 28%), are available for other sports and lighting conditions.
Bose sport sunglasses play up to eight hours at a time, include an advanced mic system for clearer calls and access to Siri and Google Assistant, and are prescription (Rx) ready. It’s the sound you expect from Bose with everything you need from sport Bluetooth sunglasses.
Compatible with the Bose Music app for simple setup, access to future software updates, and ability to personalize your settings for your Bose sport sunglasses. OD852489
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Excellent Sound Quality
-Great situational awareness
-Comfortable, yet snug fit (very un-likely to fall off due to motion or wind).
-Excellent rain resistance
-Good quality lenses
-Good overall quality you'd associate with Bose
-Poor assistant capabilities. Despite the Bose representative's timely response, the assistant built-in appears to be Google Now, which is a dumb downed version of Google Assistant and is much less functional. (I am legally blind and found this virtually useless compared to the full Google Assistant found in my Bose C 700 headphones which works very well.
-Tap controls works poorly. Typically out of 3 attempts to trigger the assistant, only 1 would be successful
despite spending many hours trying to get the feel for it.
-Assistant audio cue worked erratically. When the assistant was triggered about the half the time there was no
tone to indicate it was waiting for a response.
-These are very good for listening to music without disturbing others around you. There is noticeable sound leakage in quiet environments though (more so than my Bose Altos). The sound separation is excellent and the sound imaging is very crisp, as you'd expect from Bose. I would highly recommend these to people who want to listen to high quality sound while exercising and want to be aware of their surroundings. I would not recommend these to those who wish to use the frames in lieu of their phone's assistant. You will need to pull your phone out of your pocket. Finally, I dropped 1 point for the overall assistant experience. If Bose fixes this with a firmware update, I would grant these a 5 star without hesitation. Although the connection was solid, like virtually all my Bose bluetooth devices these constantly kept losing connection to the Bose app.
Fit: It is great, the lenses are great (2 other choices are available for a very reasonable price) and aren't too heavy, and aside from a slight bulge around the hinge and down the stem, they aren't really all that odd looking or uncomfortable.
Sound: Something that someone might get upset about with these is the sound quality. These are not going to give you big booming bass like a soundbar level or beats-esque. They are also not going to give you audiophile soundstage. But instead they are about giving you audio and ambient sound at the same time. And they do it well enough all things considered. Audio is loud enough and very clear in all but the noisiest of environments.
Battery life has been a non-issue and I've gone 2 work days listening to audio books about 5 hours each day and have gotten down to 20% battery, so I'd say you can expect ~12 hours per charge cycle, and connecting through the Bose Music app is painless and Bluetooth connection takes a couple seconds. During all my usages no dropping or issues with staying connected.
I got these through review program, but easy recommendation at full price, if you can find them on sale and don't pull the trigger on them you are missing out. Really good product from the engineers at Bose.
Very comfortable, no slipping even with pretty rapid head movement. Light enough. I like rimless bottoms; I won't wear any sunglasses with rims on the bottom, blocks my view. It's worth mentioning that they are very wide on my face. I don't see how the women in the pictures have them right up on the cheek. They clear my cheeks by a LOT. I look like a skinny, white version of Ray Charles. I expected this though so I didn't factor that into the star rating. I think my head in fitted hat size is 7 and 1/8". So, small for a man. The thickness, meaning height, of the bands doesn't bother me like I thought it would. It actually makes up for the width of the front, somewhat. Cyclops from X-men style.
Crystal clear quality but not quite loud enough for me to jam the good songs. It's an "all day listening volume" though. I don't expect many people will enjoy rap due to lack of bass but just about every other genre is great. I can barely hear people talking next to me at max volume and they can definitely hear these easily. But I can get away with them almost anywhere without bothering people.
The bluetooth signal is very strong. My phone is clear across the house right now with several walls in between. Easy to pair and repair with my moto G7. The volume slider on the side is GARBAGE. Just setup voice commands. Or turn the power off with the button when a customer walks up.
No buyer's remorse.