- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Bose Lifestyle V35 Home Theater System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- 5-speaker surround sound system includes 4 Jewel Cube speakers and one center channel speaker, balanced by an Acoustimass module to deliver a fuller range of sound
- Unify Intelligent Integration System allows for guided setup and simplified use/programming with easy-to-follow onscreen messages
- ADAPTiQ audio calibration system analyzes your room's dimensions and other variables, then automatically adjusts the sound of your Lifestyle surround sound system
- HD connectivity for up to 6 sources (4 HDMI, 2 audio HD), video upscaling to 1080p
- Includes AM/FM tuner, dock for iPod or iPhone, remote with LCD display
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Front Row Electronics||Adorama Camera||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 21 x 19 in||17.06 x 28.19 x 23.25 in||15.94 x 39.88 x 17.38 in||21.62 x 22.88 x 17.75 in|
|Output Wattage||20 watts||0 watts||0 watts||140 watts|
|Number of Audio Channels||5.1||3.0||3.0||5.1|
The Bose Lifestyle V35 home entertainment system delivers vivid surround sound that brings movies and music to life. And now, it's designed to let you enjoy the experience more easily than ever before. Engineered with exclusive Bose Unify technology, this system uses easy-to-follow onscreen messages to guide you through the setup process. It even verifies when you've made the correct connections. Enjoy up to 6 HD video and audio sources-such as your Blu-ray Disc player, cable box and gaming system. The system also includes an iPod/iPhone-compatible dock and built-in AM/FM tuner.
From the Manufacturer
Bose® Lifestyle® V35 home entertainment system - Black
The Bose® Lifestyle® V35 home entertainment system delivers vivid surround sound that brings movies and music to life. And now, it's designed to let you enjoy the experience more easily than ever before. Engineered with exclusive Bose Unify™ technology, this system uses easy-to-follow onscreen messages to guide you through the setup process. It even verifies when you've made the correct connections. Enjoy up to 6 HD video and audio sources-such as your Blu-ray Disc™ player, cable box and gaming system. The system also includes an iPod/iPhone-compatible dock and built-in AM/FM tuner.
Easy to Set Up. Easy to Use.
The Lifestyle V35 system features the new Unify Intelligent Integration System to walk you through system setup, step by step. As you're attaching components to the control console, the system recommends the best connectors via onscreen messages. It even confirms that the connection was made properly. Each connected device is automatically added to the source menu accessed on your TV screen. No more toggling through video inputs to find the right source. If you add a 3D Blu-ray Disc™ player, it will be shown as a "Blu-ray player" in the onscreen menu. This makes it easy and intuitive for anyone to use the Unify system.
Unify technology also simplifies programming your Bose remote to control your Lifestyle system and most anything attached to it. During setup, the Unify system references an internal database to identify each connected component, and automatically teaches the Bose remote to control it. Plus, you'll view system information, including iPod and FM/AM status, on the Bose remote's LED screen.
And Once You're Set Up...
You'll experience uncompromising surround sound, a hallmark of Lifestyle systems. The V35 system features premium Jewel Cube® speakers, standing only 4½" high to blend elegantly into your room. They produce compelling sound you'd expect from speakers many times their size. That performance is complemented by an Acoustimass® module that can be placed in a corner or out of view. Exclusive technology in the module helps provide the emotional intensity you feel at the theater or in a concert hall. Even hidden out of sight, its impact can't be missed.
Sound Designed for Your Room
Your room is unique, with size, shape, textures and other elements affecting the sound you hear. The ADAPTiQ® system was developed to analyze your room and then adjust the Lifestyle surround sound system for a consistent, high quality performance.
- Quality multi speaker Bose system 5-speaker surround sound system (including 4 jewel cube speakers), designed for use with your home entertainment components.
- Unify intelligent integration system uses onscreen navigation to simplify system setup and everyday use. This proprietary technology walks you through setup, showing the right inputs and best connection options, and even verifies you've done it correctly. Clear, onscreen menus provide all the information you need for your connected sources.
- ADAPTiQ audio calibration system provides greater freedom of speaker placement. It analyzes the way your room's dimensions and other variables affect sound, then automatically adjusts the sound of your Lifestyle system to the acoustics of your room. Up to 6 HD sources, including 4 HDMI and 2 audio HD sources.
- Bose® link whole-home audio technology lets you connect compatible Bose products to your Lifestyle V-class® system for listening in up to 4 additional rooms-even outdoors.
- Control console features abundant inputs/outputs, including 4 HDMI connections and 2 HD audio connections. Also includes built-in AM/FM tuner.
- 3D Compatibility ensures you'll see content as intended with 3D TVs, Blu-ray Disc players, gaming consoles and other 3D sources.
- Bose® remote features fewer buttons and an LED screen to simplify management of your entertainment sources. Works on radio frequency to operate through walls and floors.
- iPod/iPhone-compatible dock expands your music-listening experience. It charges your iPod while docked, and your Bose remote can control your iPod content. Compatible with all iPhone™, iPod® Touch and iPod® models featuring a click wheel. You can also play its video content on your HDTV.
- Acoustimass module works in concert with the small speakers to deliver a fuller range of theater sound and effects. The patented Bose design produces low frequencies for all channels with no audible distortion.
- Direct/Reflecting speaker technology delivers lifelike spaciousness from a natural balance of reflected and direct sound-similar to a live performance.
- Automatic video upscaling ensures movies and sports use the highest resolution capabilities of your display-up to 1080p over HDMI.
- Proprietary Videostage® 5 decoding and post-processing circuitry combines with digital 5.1 decoding and DTS® to deliver a high quality, multichannel surround sound experience from practically any source: DVDs, videocassettes, stereo CDs, even older mono TV shows and movies.
|Dimensions:||21 x 13 x 19 inches|
|Control console:||3 x 16.6 x 9.3 inches ; 7.5 pounds|
|Jewel Cube® Speakers:||4.5 x 2.25 x 3.25 inches ; 1 pound|
|Center speaker:||2.38 x 5.5 x 2.63 inches ; 2.36 pounds|
|Acoustimass® module:||13 x 8 x 21.63 inches ; 26.22 pounds|
|Acoustimass® module:||0.7 x 3.2 x 2.9 inches ; .5 pounds|
|Shipping weight:||51.4 pounds|
What's in the box
- Control console
- Acoustimass module
- 4 Jewel Cube speakers
- 1 center channel speaker
- Dock for iPod or iPhone
- Audio input cable
- ADAPTiQ audio calibration headset
- Front speaker cables
- Rear speaker cables
- Acoustimass module power cord
- HDMI cable
- Power supply
- AC power cords (2)
- Audio input cable
- 4 AA batteries for remote
- IR emitter cable
- Stereo audio cable
- AM antenna
- FM antenna
- Operating guide
- USB flash drive (for system updating only)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for me, I went to the Bose store, sat in their perfectly made theater room (not realistic for everyday living rooms), and listened to the different Bose entertainment center options, then decided that the smaller, better sounding speakers were the way to go. If you are uncertain about whether to get the V25 or more expensive V35 just go to the Bose store to hear a direct comparison. They will explain that the V35 is better for music, clarity of the instruments, voice, etc... I would agree. As for movie watching, you could go with either.
But the big reason that I'm glad I purchased this system is how EASY it was to setup and how the remote automatically learned how to operate the TV, Blu-Ray player, and Cable box. And the speaker are very small and unnoticeable (wife likes that feature). Get the rear speaker wire stands on Amazon ($50).
Most recent customer reviews
So guys/gals... I'm a regular person 32 years old wanting to give the most honest review I can.Read more
with a variety of speakers for 20 years, I reluctantly refrained myself from large speakers...Read more