|Item Weight||2.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.1 x 8.4 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||Bose QC 35 & iOttie Car Charger|
Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series I) Bluetooth Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black & Car Charger - Bundle
- This Bundle contains 2 items: (1) Bose QuietComfort 35 Series I Bluetooth Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black & (1) iOttie RapidVolt Mini Car Charger with Micro USB Cable - Black
- Industry-leading noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better
- Wireless connectivity to your devices through Bluetooth and NFC pairing
- Up to 20 hours of wireless listening per charge, and 40 hours when wired
- Premium materials make them lightweight and comfortable for all-day listening Bose
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Bundle contains 2 items:
(1) Bose QuietComfort 35 Bluetooth Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black
(1) iOttie RapidVolt Mini Car Charger with Micro USB Cable - Black
Acoustic Noise Cancelling technology
For over 15 years, we’ve set the standard in noise cancelling headphones. See how we make music sound better and quiet sound quieter.
We spent 40+ years of research in pursuit of the best noise cancellation in the world. Then we obsessed about making it wireless. The result: QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones. Free yourself from wires and connect easily to your devices with Bluetooth® and NFC pairing. Volume-optimized EQ gives you balanced audio at any level, while a noise-rejecting dual-microphone system provides clear calls, even in windy and noisy environments.
These are our best headphones. In making them wireless, we had one goal: seamlessly merge Bluetooth and our Acoustic Noise Cancelling technology together with no compromise to the technologies or the audio performance we’re known for. Try them for yourself then try to live without them.
iOttie RapidVolt Mini Car Charger with Micro USB Cable - Black
Charges your Bose® product when you're on the go using any 12V DC source. Full charge takes three hours. Light glows to confirm power. Cable length: 3’.
Compare with similar items
Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II Black
Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM2: Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Case - Black
Bose QC 35 (Series II) Black
Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones for Samsung and Android devices, Black (wired, 3.5mm)
Sennheiser HD 4.50 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation (HD 4.50 BTNC)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Focus Camera- Same Day Shipping||Adorama Camera||GGtec|
|Item Dimensions||8.4 x 10.1 x 4 in||6.5 x 1.77 x 7.87 in||2.92 x 7.29 x 9.81 in||7.1 x 3.1 x 6.7 in||6 x 1.75 x 7.5 in||3.94 x 7.08 x 10.25 in|
|Item Weight||2.1 lbs||6.88 ounces||0.61 lb||0.52 lb||6.88 ounces||7.84 ounces|
|Additional Features||—||wireless||—||World-class noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better. Bluetooth® and NFC pairing so you can connect to your devices wirelessly. Volume-optimized EQ gives you balanced audio performance at any volume. Lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 20 hours of wireless listening per charge. Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system provides clear calls, even in windy or noisy environments.||android-phone-control, foldable, ios-phone-control, lightweight, volume-control, noise-cancellation||Wireless, Noise-Cancellation, Microphone-Feature|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The noise-cancellation is sooooo good - you will think it's magic. And I'm serious about that. It happened to me every time I turned it on.
- Super comfortable! Wore them for 8 hours straight without any pain to my ears or head (until tried to sleep)
- Very good sound, no complaints.
- The Bluetooth excels within 10 feet. Instant connection.
- On a long flight, while trying my best to listen to music in a comfortable position, these bulky headphones would touch the headrest whenever I tilted my head a bit too much to the left or right... And then would begin the echo chamber-like sound distortion in the the sound of what ever I was listening to.
It's sad. I really wanted to keep these but BOSE needs to make them more compact over the ears.
I wil be using them when I travel (Which I have not done yet). They come with everything. Adapter for cable car charger but I was surprised they didn't have an AC charger though.
DOn't know about reliability yet but I own other Bose products and they are years old and still producing great sound.
So a problem I found was the audio cable, its flimsy and thin. I would recommend buying a spare if you're looking to use wire a lot.
Other than connection issues--which really is something that should be seamless and smooth and does detract from the overall purpose of wireless/BT headphones--they are nice headphones.