Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Hea..." and save 56% off the $299.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones - Limited Edition (Discontinued) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- The best Bose headphones reduce noise across a wide range of frequencies
- Enjoy music and movies with clear and lifelike sound
- Comfortable, around-the-ear fit; ideal for frequent flyers
- Includes cable with remote for iPhone/iPod control, mic for hands-free iPhone calling
- AAA battery: 35 hours average life
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
They're the best Bose headphones in limited-edition Blue. QuietComfort 15 headphones feature exclusive Bose advancements in noise reduction technology. You hear less noise and more of your music and movies - with quality sound and a long-lasting comfortable fit. You won't find this combination of benefits in any other headphone.
From the Manufacturer
Bose® QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® Headphones - Limited Edition Blue
Full Spectrum Noise Reduction
They're the best Bose headphones, period. Now available in limited-edition blue, the QuietComfort 15 headphones feature exclusive Bose advancements in noise reduction technology. You hear less noise and more of your music and movies-with quality sound and a long-lasting comfortable fit. You won't find this combination of benefits in any other headphone.
Bose technology at work
Within every pair of QC®15 headphones, advanced electronics use microphones inside and outside each earcup to sense the sounds around you-and reduce the noise. Proprietary ear cushion technology blocks some of the noise before it even reaches your ears. Together, these Bose innovations add up to a more enjoyable listening experience.
Relax with music - or without it
QC15 headphones also feature proprietary signal processing and TriPort® acoustic headphone structure for more lifelike sound-including deep low notes-from small, lightweight earcups. And when you'd rather relax without music, switch on QC headphones to simply reduce the noise around you, wherever you are.
Take calls. Take control
QC15 headphones come with a cable customized for select Apple® products. A three-button remote and microphone let you take calls on your iPhone and control music functions on other Apple devices. You can also purchase a mobile kit that lets your QC headphones work with other cell phones, too.
Welcome to a better-sounding world
When you fly with QC15 headphones, engine roar fades to a whisper. When you listen at home or at work, fewer distractions get in the way of your music. And when you want to stay connected, calls are just a button-press away. QC15 headphones continue to give you more of what you want to hear, and less of what you don't.
QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones Highlights
- Significant noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies. Proprietary Bose innovations use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce the sounds around you.
- TriPort acoustic headphone structure, another Bose exclusive, features tiny vents in the earcups to enable a tonally-balanced audio performance-including reproduction of deep, low notes-from relatively small and lightweight headphones.
- Active equalization electronically tunes the headphones' frequency response, enabling outstanding audio performance.
- Interchangeable audio cables, one for general use, and one just for select Apple products, offer greater convenience than permanently connected Y-cables.
- Inline microphone allows for hands-free iPhone conversation and access to certain voice applications, such as VoiceOver and Voice Control, in other Apple products.
- Inline three-button remote switches between calls and music, and controls volume, track selection and voice applications on select Apple products.
- Advanced ear cushions use new materials in a proprietary design to establish a critical acoustical seal-helping to further reduce noise while providing a comfortable fit.
- Fold-flat earcups rotate 90 degrees for easy storage and portability in the included case.
- Slim carrying case helps protect headphones and accessories during travel.
Apple cable compatibility
The QuietComfort 15 inline remote and microphone cable is compatible with iPod nano (4th, 5th and 6th generation), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only), iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad and iPad 2, and Macbook (unibody) and Macbook Pro. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation). Audio is supported by all iPod models. Requires latest iPod software.
|Overall headphone dimensions||7.5"H x 6"W x 1.5"D ( 19.1 cm x 15.2 cm x 3.8 cm )|
|Ear cushion outside dimensions||3.8"H x 2.9"W ( 9.6 cm x 7.4 cm )|
|Weight with cables||4.9 oz (140 g)|
What's in the box
- QuietComfort 15 headphones
- QuietComfort 15 inline remote and microphone cable (detachable)
- Standard audio cable (detachable)
- AAA battery
- Carrying case
- Airline adapter
Similar Bose Products to Consider
Top customer reviews
Processed the return for the crossfades and coughed up the extra 225.00 for the Bose.
- Comfort x10
- Noise cancelling is great
- Sounds great - People have reviewed that the base is poor on these, but I disagree.
- Yes the are more expensive because of the name
- Yes the feel much cheaper than than the crossfades but my husband has had no issues with his. He has had them for 3+ years and wears them frequently
I ordered mine yesterday at 5:45PM EST and the arrived at around 12:15PM today (Love Amazon!). When I opened the box i noticed the regular audio cable was crimped so tight with the twisty ties that it appeared damaged. Some have commented that Bose warranty/customer service is no good. I contacted the Bose factory store and they advised they could not help because they were bought through Amazon. Called the 1-800 number and someone answered within 5 minutes. No questions asked, processed a free replacement cable and told me to throw the other away upon receipt. He did not require my receipt, and because I was away from my product, did not bother with the serial number. In my opinion, that's pretty dang good customer service.
I definitely recommend these headphones for people who suffer from migranes and just want to casually enjoy music. I bet they are great for travel and look forward to using them on airplanes.
I've had these now for just over two years and wear them frequently. They are still excellent both in durability and sound quality. These are by far the best set of headphones I have ever owned. I HATE headphones... I actually look forward to wearing these. I love the noise cancelling and NOT having a headache. They are so soft on the ears!
I have had these now for almost four years. I still wear them frequently and they are still sounding great. I had a scare with the left ear cup. It sounded as if it had stopped working. Thankfully it was just the cord (which I had a spare of). I fear I will upgrade to the newer 25's before these fail :) Excellent headphones and I love how long they have lasted!
From a quality perspective, 5 stars overall. Solid build. Does what it's supposed to do.
If you're looking to save a buck, you can get the same QC15 headphones in another color for $100 elsewhere. I am not ashamed of the fact that I spent $50 extra so I could have them in blue. If you're not in a jam for money, Bose has newer versions of these headphones (with blue accents, for no extra charge!) that supposedly have better noise canceling. In addition, anything newer than these does NOT need a battery to run. And if you splurge on the newest model, you have the option of wired or wireless modes plus a rechargable battery!
Overall, I would expect the quality of a $300 pair of headphones to be good enough to last more than a year and a half. I found these headphones and Bose by proxy to be very frustrating.
Most recent customer reviews
Definitely try these in a store before you buy.