Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 286 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 392 reviews
on February 7, 2015
These headphones are lightweight, smooth fitting and look great as well. They come with a lightweight carrying case that allows you to take your headphones on the go! These headphones come with a cable customized for select Apple products. A three-button remote and microphone let you take calls on your iPhone and control music functions on other Apple devices. Gives a lifelike sound across all genres of music with incredible bass. The soft on ear cushioned ear cups allow you to listen comfortably for hours at a time. Headphones come with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and convenient wall charger. You can get 25 hours of use from a fully charged battery, with a lifespan of approximately 500 charging cycles. An airline adapter plug is also included. Another AWESOME Bose product!!!!!!
on November 4, 2014
I love love love these! I was torn between buying the bigger pair, the QuietComfort 15, like my husband has, but I am so pleased I didn't. These fit my head better, although the top part is still too tall to touch my head while wearing the ear parts. I love that all I have to do is plug in the rechargeable battery for an hour or two the night before a flight. They have lasted plenty long for our domestic flights as well as to the Caribbean. Comfy and not too bulky or heavy like the 15s. I travel in comfort! Not to mention the iPod/iPhone cord works really well and is very handy.
on December 30, 2015
Love these guys.

They charge pretty quickly, and last for very long flights (didn't charge it fully and it lasts for a 14 hour flight from Japan).
Cancels general annoying noise, like all airplane background noise the actual plane makes.

Generally comfortable for a few hours, but if you wear a very long time they start to ge that around the ears and make you sweat.
I suspect most noise canceling headphones are like this however due to the need for a secure connection.

I also love BOSE customer support. I have never had an issue with these, but my in-ear BOSE have broken a few times and they replace them no questions asked.
on May 8, 2013
The Bose QC3 are a fantastic pair of head phones. I purchased a used pair because the price for new was a bit high but got lucky with an honest used seller on Amazon with a pair in virtually new condition.

PROS:
+ Sound. Good highs, good base. Everything sounds fresh and balanced.
+ Temperature. I know, sounds odd- but the fact is if you are wearing headphones for a long period of time they trap your ears and they get uncomfortably warm. The way these are that doesn't seem to happen. They stay nice and cool.
+ Noise Canceling. What else is there to say? It just works. Saves your ears in the long run and makes it easy to relax.
+ Comfort. Overall, more comfortable than other on-ear headphones. That being said with any on-ear I find they can push a bit on the cartilage in the ear which can be unpleasant for long durations. IE, 9-5 work. Still these are superior in comfort to other on-ears.

CONS
- Price. Very high for a new model. Discouragingly high. Though to be fair, I still would have gotten a new pair if I couldn't find a used for less like I did.
- Battery. The batter life is great- the problem isn't the battery itself, it's that you for them to work at all, the battery must be on. There is no option to turn off the noise-canceling so the Q3C can run without battery power. That's a bit aggravating especially if I want to listen to music without noise-canceling (such as work where I only want to pay half attention) or if I want to conserve energy.

Anyway, still a solid product and I'm very happy with it. As others have said, life-saver on airplanes.
on July 22, 2017
I just love my Bose headphone! The vendor was very courteous and even sent me an extra battery at no charge. I am extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend this vendor to all my friends and family!
on November 27, 2012
I bought three pairs of other noise canceling headphones trying to avoid spending the big bucks on these. I travel two or three times a month on business and the plane flights seriously drain me and leave me tired. These headphones knocked the noise fatigue right now. Don't go cheap on some other brand that will break after some use, or only block a small amount of noise. Get the Bose now, ask someone on your next flight who has them if you can compare. They are amazing.
on May 1, 2014
I ordered the headphones with trepidation as I had not ordered anything like this before. They arrived in 48 hours just a week before I was due to fly.
They were in perfect condition but what I did not realize was that the component that needed charging was in the headphones itself (it pays to read the instructions) so I ordered another part. As it turned out that was a wise move to have a spare ready charged.
I tested the headphones while in bed and was really pleased with how they minimized room noise. While flying there were excellent for watching and listening to the airlines entertainment system. The headphones do not cancel out all background noise but they certainly reduce it to an acceptable level.
I am hooked
on November 15, 2014
These headphones are amazing. I had a pair of beats headphones before this but man am I glad I upgraded. These headphones are lighter than the beats and do not give you the headaches and fatigue from wearing them. I will say that after wearing for several hours I had to remove them to let my ears breathe a little (they can make your ears a bit hot after long periods), but the sound proofing is great and I can wear them for over 10 hours without having to recharge the batteries. They aren't quite as loud as the beats I owned previously but because of the noise cancellation the sound was better.
on July 22, 2014
Love these. Made the child screaming all of the way cross country from Atlanta almost bearable. I am sure I will be disappointed like others when the ear pieces start to deteriorate as the coverings seem paper thin. In addition, some design work on the case to better manage cords seems a no brainer.
on August 10, 2015
After the 2nd or 3rd month, the left side stopped working. Now it's just a paperweight in my closet.