Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Nylon ..." and save 40% off the $299.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Nylon (Old Version)
- Clear, detailed sound brings your music to life
- Connects wirelessly to your mobile phone, tablet or other Bluetooth device
- Compact and lightweight - fits in your bag or backpack
- Built-in cover protects system and unfolds into a stand for instant music anywhere
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 8 hours of non-stop music
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Bose SoundLink Revolve Portable Bluetooth 360 Speaker, Triple Black
Bose 752195-0100 SoundLink Color Bluetooth speaker II - Soft black
Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Portable & Long-Lasting Bluetooth 360 Speaker - Triple Black
Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
Bose soundlink mini II Limited Edition Bluetooth speaker
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||king deals||Frugal Buys CA LLC|
|Item Dimensions||1.9 x 5.1 x 9.6 in||3.24 x 3.24 x 5.97 in||2.19 x 5 x 5.16 in||4.13 x 4.13 x 7.25 in||2.1 x 5 x 5.3 in||2.01 x 7.09 x 2.28 in|
|Item Weight||2.8 lbs||1.46 lbs||1.2 lbs||2 lbs||1.25 lbs||1.5 lbs|
|Power Source||Battery||battery-powered||battery-powered||battery-powered||AC & Battery||battery-powered|
SoundLink Wireless Mobile Speaker - Nylon. With the Bose SoundLink speaker you can enjoy and share music on your mobile device, and have sound quality unlike any other Bluetooth speaker this size. The SoundLink speaker works wirelessly with your iPhone, Android, Blackberry, tablet or laptop, and goes wherever you do. The Bose SoundLink lets you take your music anywhere; it's small and lightweight enough to carry in one hand or throw in a backpack or travel bag. Unique speaker technology delivers robust sound with convincing low end from Bose passive radiators. There is nothing to connect or dock for any of your mobile devices with the Bose SoundLink. The speaker keeps up to six Bluetooth sources in memory. A 30-foot wireless range lets you keep your phone, tablet or other device with you and place the SoundLink anywhere in the room. Play throughout your day with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, even while you text, e-mail or surf the web. If an outlet is handy, use the included power adapter”it charges the battery while you listen. An empty battery usually charges in 2 to 3 hours, and a charge lasts up to eight hours. An optional car charger is available for charging between destinations. The SoundLink has its own power and volume controls on top, and your Bluetooth device controls everything else”playlists, streaming music stations, etc. No remote control needed. Anintegrated cover protects the speaker during travel and unfolds into a stand for instant playing anywhere. It also has and auxiliary input for playing other audio sources, like an MP3 or portable DVD/CD player. A USB port for software updates ensures ongoing device compatibility.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mellow rich sound will fill a small room magnificently. This is small, about one half the size I thought. It's about the size of a cigar box or smaller. To be exact, it is 5 inches tall, 9.5 inches wide and only 1.9 inches thick. In spite of the small size it's not lightweight. It weighs 2.78 pounds.
I love how the front cover folds around the base of it to form a solid stand. I needed something so I could play music on my laptop. When the price here came down $30 I grabbed it. I feel it would have been worth the full price of $300. This speaker manages to capture the trebble, bass, and everything in between equally well.
Bose Soundlink comes with a 3.5 to 3.5 auxiliary cable that you can use to connect to your Kindle. I know it will connect to both a Kindle Touch and a Kindle Fire, not sure about other Kindles. I like to listen to books through my Kindle on this.
For an extra $50 I could have gotten a fancier cover for this but the nylon cover is nice enough and can't even be seen when the cover is open and folded back. The magnetic closure is a nice feature. And Bose is selling additional nylon and leather covers in a wider variety of colors for either $30 or $50, if I ever get so bored that I want to change it.
The small size and in particular the slimness is incredible. The design of the SoundLink Wireless Mobile speaker is simple and elegant and would seem to make this not rugged as a portable device. However, this has been tested and engineered by Bose to be durable and rugged, according to the Bose website. I read that Bose extensively drop-tested this speaker, and tested it's resistance to salt air. So you can take it camping, fishing and on picnics with you in foggy conditions with sea salt in the air, drop it if you like, and not worry about it. I will be taking it with me the next time I rent a boat without a sound system. It will also be going to the beach with me.
This has a rechargeable lithium ion battery, which can be used for to up to 4 hours at high volume before it needs recharging.
I found the range to be excellent. I carried this all over the house and was able to listen to music from the kitchen computer in all the bedrooms and even outside in the yard on this. The advertised range is 30 feet but I was able to get more range than that out of it.
It is supposed to work with any Bluetooth device. So you can use this with any smartphone, or the iPad. If you want to use the 3.5 mm audio input on the back with the included cable you can plug your iPod Nano into this. In fact I will be getting the new generation Nano when it comes out any day now specifically to use with this. I love the versatility here.
There is a richness of sound that must be heard to be appreciated. How did they put so much depth and mellowness into such tiny speakers? I feel that the sound is better when it is plugged in rather than running off the built in battery but still it's fantastic. Since my inexpensive laptop doesn't have bluetooth I bought a dongle here (Azio BTD-V201 USB Micro Bluetooth Adapter, Class 1, V2.1 + EDR) for around $20. I only wish I had gotton this speaker a long time ago. I don't think anyone will have any regrets who buys this. Aretha never sounded better!
1. Feels smaller than my imagination based on the images on website. The device is very compact and slightly heavy, possibly due to the powerful compact magnets.
2. The device is very simple. Looks like there are five audio elements, two on each sides and one at center. There are six switches on top and 3 ports at back side - that's all it has. Simple and elegant.
3. The sound, from such a small box, is terrific! I tried country, classical, rock and soft music and the sound was very clear. There were very nice deep and soft notes, very good clarity and there was no out of tune breakage on high pitch. very nice sound, a little heavy on bass.
4. I tried to run it from cellphones (iPhone) and laptops (Windows & Mac) and it worked great with each of them. I tried to run it over Bluetooth from 25/30 feet and it worked very well.
5. The battery (till now) looks solid. It goes long and the charging process is decently quick. This in-built battery makes it easy to carry this item wherever you go (on the porch to the kitchen and still carry on the same program!) and listen to the device very closely.
1. Lack of support for wifi. I wish I could connect to this device over wifi in a home network.
2. The Bluetooth pairing of the device with multiple music sources is a little cumbersome. If you have more than one music source then you need to keep the device in listening mode and try couple of times before you successfully pair with the source as this device remembers the last music source it was paired with. I wish it was easier to change the music sources.
3. The device construction looks neat but the ports at the back looks little odd and they could be better designed without any gaps.
Overall, a nice portable audio device with great sound quality that you always expect from Bose.