Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth speaker II - Soft black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Innovative Bose technology packs bold sound into a small, water-resistant speaker
- Rugged, with a soft-touch silicone exterior that makes it easy to pick up and go
- Voice prompts talk you through Bluetooth pairing so it’s easier than ever—or even quick-pair with NFC devices
- Lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 8 hours of play time, rechargeable with USB power sources
- Built-in mic for speakerphone or accessing digital assistants like Siri or Google Now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
SOUNDLINK COLOR BLUETOOTH SPEAKER II
BOLD SOUND. WHEREVER LIFE TAKES YOU.
From the pool to the park to the patio, this speaker’s rugged, water-resistant design lets you enjoy the music you love in more places. Voice prompts make pairing easy, and up to 8 hours per charge keeps your playlists playing. Despite its size, it delivers big sound. Wherever you are.
RUGGED, SOFT-TOUCH SILICONE EXTERIOR
Constructed of durable materials, and designed in a rounded, compact shape that fits easily into your bag or backpack. Bold, wireless sound, any place you go. Dual opposing passive radiators pump out sound and keep vibration to a minimum.
IPX4-rated water resistance, and more. So whether you’re next to the pool or caught in a heavy rain storm, it’s not a problem for your music.
8 HOURS OF PLAY TIME
The lithium-ion battery keeps your music going through the night, and recharges with most USB power sources.
Take and make calls out loud. When you’re connected to your phone, answer simply by pressing a button on the speaker.
A better app makes the difference.
Don’t kill the groove sorting through your Bluetooth menu. We designed the Bose Connect app to make it easier than ever to connect and switch between devices. An intuitive drag-and-drop interface makes connecting simpler—plus lets you personalize your settings—so you can focus more on the music.
Ready-for-life design. Larger-than-life sound.
IN THE BOX
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||R&D Corp||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||—||bluetooth, micro usb, usb||—||bluetooth||—|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 2.19 x 5.16 in||5 x 2.1 x 5.3 in||3.24 x 3.24 x 5.97 in||3.87 x 1.37 x 3.87 in||4.13 x 4.13 x 7.25 in|
|Item Weight||1.2 lbs||1.25 lbs||1.46 lbs||0.64 lb||2 lbs|
|Power Source||battery-powered||AC & Battery||battery-powered||battery-powered||battery-powered|
From the pool to the park to the patio, the SoundLink Color Bluetooth speaker II provides full-range, portable sound anywhere you go. Advanced Bose technology packs big sound into a small, water-resistant speaker that’s durable enough to take with you however the day unfolds, even if it’s next to the pool. It’s durably built, with an easy-touch silicone texture that won’t slip out of your hand when you’re on the move. And it’s just as simple to use—voice prompts tell you what device you’re paired to so you don’t have to guess, and if you’re using an NFC-enabled device, just pair with a tap. Need to keep the music flowing? You’re covered with up to 8 hours of music, and it’s rechargeable via Micro-B USB. There’s even a built-in speakerphone to handle calls without holding your phone. Also download the Bose Connect app to drag and drop Bluetooth connections, unlock features and access updates down the line. This small colored wireless speaker is available in Aquatic Blue, Coral Red, Soft Black or Polar White. Included: SoundLink Color Bluetooth speaker II; USB cable.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Deducted one star because it comes with a charging cable only - the wall plug is not included. I'm guessing their theory is that it will be charged by a computer and used on the go. And, yes, "everyone" has a wall plug anyway. But to package a product without all necessary accessories is just not right.
- The design has a simple / premium look and has an excellent rubber texture for comfort and to create a greater grip.
- Set up is super fast and you’re able to connect up to 8 devices.
- It's Bose, so expect crisp sound, rich in lows / highs, and a decent bass, given the size of it.
- Outdoor and ready to go at a moment notice.
- You can connect two devices at the same time, so you can piss off your siblings by changing the music to something else without waiting for them to stop listening to it.
- For Bluetooth range, I used it close to 35 feet without any disturbance in changing music.
- Very light for what Bose normally designs its products.
Cons and Oks:
- Battery life is 8 hours or less. A lot of competitors have already gone beyond 15 +hours on battery life, so this was a bummer to find out.
- No power adapter on a USB cable. No idea why they didn’t provide one, especially if you only have a wall outlet.
- It’s “Splash resistant” but there are a decent amount of openings that if water gets inside it will be lights out (Still able to take it outdoors, just not close to the pool).
- Not a problem to me but compare to Bose’s usually quality; the bass on this is decent but not great. This becomes more obvious when you’re outside.
- Doesn’t give that much height in volume. It’s still good but I expected a higher limit.
Bose in one of the best around in stereos and this gives you a taste of it. It’s a good speaker and I love the fact that you can take it anywhere and experience Bose quality at a moment notice. I do not like the fact that the battery life is this low, given what competitors are already selling, and not making it waterproof does make you become a little more protective of it (if you’re going to bring it on the road). I’m giving it 4 stars because the quality is beautiful but you expect a little bit more such as battery life, waterproofing, etc. Yes, I know you’re buying from a company that is one of the best in the world, and the sound quality coming form this speaker is indeed better than 98% of its competitors out their right now. But here is the verdict: It’s indeed a Bose speaker but it's better if you move it around the house instead of out of the house.
Update: I give it one extra star since I was able to find a trick to solve the issue. Maybe it is just a firmware issue and an update may solve the problem: I connected the unit to the USB power supply, press the three dots button for about 15 seconds, press the power button and it come alive again... I'm not happy with the lack of support. If the issue is so easy to solve, the troubleshooting guide should be available.
Added more stars: the issue happened once again after a lot of using the speakers, but it was easy to solve again.
I had a problem with mine but I called Bose tech support and they fixed the problem.
Most recent customer reviews
Recommend the store and the product.
A note for the audiophile, the basses could be rated as over toned yet for...Read more