Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphon..." and save 25% off the $249.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones - Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Truly wireless sport headphones for total freedom of movement, packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and powerful
- Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an IPX4 rating) and come with 3 different pairs of StayHear+ Sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Up to 5 hours of play time with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case
- Track lost earbuds with the Bose Connect App's "Find My Buds" feature
- Firmware update to improve audio video synchronization for customers using iPhones, iPads and other Bluetooth devices that support AVDTP version 1.3 or later, available via Connect app or btu.bose.com
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of this order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases, preventing fraudulent use or reselling of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity of the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
SoundSport Free wireless headphones
No wires. No stopping you.
Meet SoundSport Free headphones, the first truly wireless in-ear headphones from Bose, made for the toughest workouts. They are engineered to deliver clear, powerful sound with nothing—not even a single wire—in your way. So you can run, jump, dance, lift, twist, turn and achieve your personal best every time you use them.
Secure and comfortable fit.
StayHear+ Sport tips provide a secure and comfortable fit, so your headphones won’t fall out when you put your body to the test.
Don’t sweat your sweat (or the rain).
Sweat-and-weather resistant earbuds (with an IPX4 rating) are made with water-repellent mesh to make sure you can push your workout to its max without sacrificing performance.
Sound that’s as powerful as your workout.
Custom digital signal processing and a proprietary acoustic design deliver sound—free of pops, cracks and hisses—that brings your music to life.
Calls, commands and easy control.
Take a call, play or pause tracks, change the volume or access your phone’s Siri or your Google Assistant right from the earbud.
Track lost earbuds and more.
Worried about losing an earbud? Don’t be. The Bose Connect app has a “Find My Buds” feature that tracks when and where your headphones were last connected to your phone. Still having trouble finding your earbuds? Don’t worry, an audio signal from the headphones can alert you to their location. Plus, you can manage all your Bluetooth connections, switch between devices, personalize settings and receive software updates.
Much more than a case.
This charging case protects and recharges your earbuds while you recover from your workout. It’s magnetized, so it keeps them in place while they charge. It also provides two additional full charges—or up to 10 hours of battery life. So when you’re ready to go, your headphones are, too.
No wires mean no limits. And Bose sound sport free headphones are completely wireless, so you can enjoy total freedom of movement with nothing-not even a single cord-in your way. The acoustic package is designed to deliver sound so clear and powerful it will motivate you to go faster, lift heavier and train longer. Bluetooth technology transmits music from your phone to the headphones, so music plays reliably and consistently whether your phone is in your nearby gym bag, pocket or strapped to your arm. Worried your earbuds will fall out during your workout? don't be. Stay hear+ sport tips are built to stay comfortably in place, even when you're training hard. And if you can't find an earbud, all hope is not lost. You can track down lost earbuds using the Bose connect app's “find my buds” feature. It shows when and where the earbuds were last connected to your phone. Still having trouble finding your earbuds? don't worry, an audio signal from the headphones can Alert you to their location. Don't sweat your sweat (or the weather) either, because water-repellent materials Inside the earbuds help keep moisture out. Off a single charge, the earbuds play for up to five hours, and the fully charged case gives you an additional 10 hours of music, ready to play when you are. When not in use, the charging case is designed with built-in magnets to keep the earbuds securely in place. Play or pause tracks and access your phone's Siri or your Google assistant right from the earbud. You can even take phone calls, through the right earbud only.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Connectivity: This is the most significant issue now. It occasionally drops the connectivity between the left and right earbuds without apparent reason. This is extremely annoying as you imagine. It does not matter how good the sound quality is if you cannot reliably listen to music. I am continually monitoring this issue, and if they cannot fix it within the next 30 days, I have no choice but return this earphone.
3. Battery charging: It has been a couple of weeks since I first used this earphone. Besides the major issue of dropping the connectivity between the left and right earbuds, I noticed another issue regarding charging. I found that occasionally even though you leave both not-fully-charged-earbuds in the case that supposedly charges your Bose earbuds, it actually does not. Even after sufficient time (several hours), your earbud remains not fully charged. For example, today after I came to work, I found that my earbuds' battery remaining was 80%. I put it in the charging case (fully charged; 5 lights on) hoping that by the time I need them again for going home, it would be fully charged. It turned out they were not. When I put on the right earbud, the voice prompt told me that the battery is still 80%. Again, I left those earbuds for plenty of time (7+ hours). And I am telling you today was not the only incidence of charging failure I had during the past two weeks. Until today, I was not sure what is exactly going on, but today I am certain that this earphone has a major charging issue as of now. Please let me know any of you have also experienced this problem.
First, the charging station and ease of putting these into it is very good. The little charging case is pretty solid and has light indicators to tell you how much power it has left. The headphones fit in using a magnet so they are easily docked.
One of my issues is getting the right fit. I ended up using the largest ends as those seem to fit best and not want to fall out. The middle size was OK but I could feel movement. I wish there was size in between the medium and large as that is what I would truly need. So fit wise, OK but not great.
Music coming through these is a bit bass heavy but not like other Bose I have tried. It is much better balanced but there is nothing special about the overall signature. The music still sounds more manufactured to me and I prefer more of a reference style
One of my biggest issues right now is loudness. For some reason these headphones are requiring a lot of power to get decent volume. At full volume on my iphone, they are OK but not "too loud". If I lower the volume even one notch, it is too quiet. I'm guessing the sensitivity is much lower than others so they are not as loud. I have several sets of low sensitivity headphones but they are wired and I can use a portable amp. Since these are wireless, portable amp is not possible. I think Bose missed the mark on this unless I have a weird set that is not putting out the proper loudness from an iphone.
Overall, I am still in the "must need a cord" stage. I can't think of these as my everyday headphone. The loudness factor and the manufactured sound just don't cut it for the type of music I listen to.
If anyone has suggestions on making these louder, please leave a comment. Thanks!
Just some additional feedback based on some additional usage. The volume issue is still an issue even after trying everything mentioned in comments. They are just not loud enough for me and the music almost seems to be hanging around in the background. It is lacking the bright punchy sound I'm expecting. It's almost like whatever Bose used to push more bass is taking power away from the mids and highs. These are not bass heavy either so it is like nothing wants to be the star in the sound profile.
I've also had some connection issues with my Iphone 6S Plus. Several times I have had one ear bud lose connection. The other one continues to play. The only way to reset the one that cut out seems to be to dock it in the charging station for a second. Not exactly cool if you are in the middle of a workout. The issue could be my Iphone as the IOS 11 update is really bad. But I haven't been able to determine any pattern on when the connection drops so it is hard to tell where it originates from.
Will post up more if I have any other issues or can find solutions to my main concerns with these. Right now, I would 100% look elsewhere for a set of wireless earbuds for working out or every day use.
Most recent customer reviews
Sent them back, and got (another) pair of over the ear headphones.Read more