Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones, Black" and save 29% off the $149.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A high-quality audio experience, consistently balanced at any volume, thanks to Bose active EQ. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- Exclusive Stay Hear+ tips keep the headphones comfortably in place during workouts
- Sweat and weather resistance for reliability while exercising
- Up to 6 hours battery life per charge. Please refer the User Guide before use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
SOUNDSPORT WIRELESS HEADPHONES
Engineered for performance.
When you work out, you demand performance. So we engineered a wireless sport headphone that delivers exactly that. And with redesigned StayHear+ Sport tips built for your toughest workout, you have everything you need to push to the next level.
REDESIGNED STAYHEAR+ SPORT TIPS
Sweat- and weather-resistant StayHear+ Sport tips stay comfortable and secure, even during an intense workout
RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM-ION BATTERY
Get up to 6 hours per charge so your headphones won't run out of juice before you do.
BLUETOOTH AND NFC PAIRING
You can power your workout with powerful sound any time, anywhere, wirelessly.
INLINE MIC CONTROL
Easily control volume, skip tracks and take calls, without reaching for your device.
A better app makes the difference
Training is tough enough - you don't want to waste any time figuring out how to reach your music. So we designed this free app to makie it easier than ever to connect and switch between devices. An intuitive interface and product tips let you personalize your settings, so you can power your workout quickly and easily.
The only challenge left is your workout.
In the box
Compare to similar items
|Price||$149.00||$155.99||$198.00||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$299.00||$249.00|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Front Row Electronics||Front Row Electronics||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 1.12 x 1.12 in||8.4 x 9.7 x 3.6 in||8.5 x 9.9 x 3.6 in||5.25 x 6 x 3.25 in||1 x 1.12 x 1.12 in||1.2 x 1.2 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||0.8 ounces||1.3 lbs||—||0.75 lb||0.8 ounces||0.64 lb|
|Additional Features||—||—||NFC Pairing, Stay Hear+ Tips||—||—||0|
With no wires in the way, Bose Sound Sport wireless headphones keep you moving with powerful audio and Stay Hear+ tips designed for comfort and stability. A soft silicone material and unique shape provide a secure fit that stays put and feels good. Connect to your device easily with Bluetooth and NFC pairing, and use the inline mic and remote to control volume, skip tracks and take calls. With the Bose Connect app, controlling and switching between multiple devices is easy. These headphones are sweat and weather resistant and have a lithium-ion battery that delivers up to 6 hours per charge. With performance like this, the only challenge left is your workout. Included: Sound Sport wireless headphones; Stay Hear+ tips; USB charging cable; carry case.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The app is nice and works perfectly. Also, I use Runkeeper and now I get heart rate data in that app. The sound is amazing just like all Bose products.
I have Bose noise canceling headphones, a mini wireless speaker, and a Bose system in my car.
- Bose: 10 of 10. Absolutely astounding sound quality. Simply the best I have ever heard at any price, wired or wireless, period.
- Jaybird: 8 of 10. Solid sounds, fine for podcasts or casual music listening. Bass response is nowhere close to Bose, but with some equalizer settings on your device you can come closer. Competitive with most other nice earbuds I have tried.
- Bose: 7 of 10. Surprisingly good fit considering how HUGE the buds are. Seriously, these things are big. They apparently house the battery and electronics that power these (since they are wireless). But for their size, they fit fine with the included inner-ear pieces (several sizes included).
- Jaybird: 9 of 10. Excellent fit. Tiny compared to the Bose product. These also include many options for earbud size and inner ear inserts that hold them in place, but they remain comfortable after several hours of constant use while running.
- Bose: 9 of 10. These have the charging port directly in one of the earbuds, which works well. You can download the Bose app, and amazingly you can even read your pulse from the buds! This is a fun and useful feature for various types of training.
- Jaybird: 7 of 10. Has a separate little "mini" dock needed for charging. You can download an app for the device to adjust the sound and perform a few other "minor" functions, but I wound up deleting the app and just connecting normally via Bluetooth.
So do I have a favorite? For daily exercise use I am gravitating to the Jaybird mostly because I prefer the fit and just do not care for the giant bud size on the Bose. But for travelling or listening when I'm not active, the Bose wins out with superior sound.
In summary, the Bose is a great product - recommended!
Well, first, I cannot believe there are so many raving reviews claiming these headphones to be the "best I have ever heard at any price, wired or wireless, period". Um. Ignore Vine reviews. And then one-star reviews complaining about defective units -- well, every electronics is prone to defective units, and Bose has some of the best warranty policies, so please.
So you're thinking about wireless in-ear headphones. As of 2017, your two best options are Bose Soundsport Wireless and Jaybird X3. Here's how they compare:
SOUND (Bose: 8/10)
-- Very good and fun sound. Warm and slightly bass-heavy, although the lowest bass rumbles as well as harsh trebles are cut off (like most bluetooth headphones). I wish mids had more clarity, but I'm nit-picking here. These aren't replacing my wired headphones, but if I'm traveling, I can definitely enjoy music with these.
-- Jaybird X3 (7/10): These are slightly brighter-sounding headphones, with less bass impact but clearer mids and trebles. Still pretty good. These are closer to neutral, but high trebles are still rolled off. So it's up to personal preferences. I also think it depends on your ear fit, and if you can get a better seal than I did, then your experiences may vary (bass is the first thing to go with a poor seal).
COMFORT (Bose: 10/10)
-- I generally don't like to give perfect score to anything, but Bose really deserves a perfect ten here. This is the selling point of Bose. Despite the ugly bulky looks, the headphones are incredibly comfortable, and wires don't distract.
-- Jaybird X3 (8/10): These have average comfort, like most other in-ear headphones. Wings help a bit. Wires are heavy and tug on the ear pieces when I move around a lot. Overall, significantly less comfortable than Bose.
PRICE (Bose: $149)
-- Bose is pricey. They're known to be pricey/over-priced, and discounts are hard to find.
-- Jaybird X3 ($99). These are definitely a great deal, and you can often find cheaper deals.
-- Bose remote buttons feel weird to press. Buttons are big, not very clicky, and generally unpleasant to work with. Jaybirds feel better.
-- Battery life is fairly advertised at 6 hours. I get around 7 hours. I wish it lasted longer. Jaybirds are advertised at 8 hours but I get around 7, same as Bose.
-- Bose looks ugly, if you care about these things. Jaybirds look nicer. I personally don't care.
-- Bose provides a more useful case. Jaybird case's opening is too small and frustrating to use on the daily basis.
Overall, Bose Soundsport Wireless is extremely comfortable and sounds great. I wish the battery lasted longer, but I don't think any competition (as of 2017) provides a significantly better battery life, yet. Until then, Bose is still the bluetooth in-ear headphones to beat.