Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones, Black" and save 10% off the $149.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A high-quality audio experience, consistently balanced at any volume, thanks to Bose active EQ. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- Exclusive Stay Hear+ tips keep the headphones comfortably in place during workouts
- Sweat and weather resistance for reliability while exercising
- Up to 6 hours battery life per charge. Please refer the User Guide before use.
There is a newer model of this item:
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of this order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases, preventing fraudulent use or reselling of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity of the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
SOUNDSPORT WIRELESS HEADPHONES
Engineered for performance.
When you work out, you demand performance. So we engineered a wireless sport headphone that delivers exactly that. And with redesigned StayHear+ Sport tips built for your toughest workout, you have everything you need to push to the next level.
REDESIGNED STAYHEAR+ SPORT TIPS
Sweat- and weather-resistant StayHear+ Sport tips stay comfortable and secure, even during an intense workout
RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM-ION BATTERY
Get up to 6 hours per charge so your headphones won't run out of juice before you do.
BLUETOOTH AND NFC PAIRING
You can power your workout with powerful sound any time, anywhere, wirelessly.
INLINE MIC CONTROL
Easily control volume, skip tracks and take calls, without reaching for your device.
A better app makes the difference
Training is tough enough - you don't want to waste any time figuring out how to reach your music. So we designed this free app to makie it easier than ever to connect and switch between devices. An intuitive interface and product tips let you personalize your settings, so you can power your workout quickly and easily.
The only challenge left is your workout.
In the box
Compare with similar items
Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Headphones - Bright Orange
Bose Quietcontrol 30 Wireless Headphones, Noise Cancelling - Black
Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones, Best Wireless Sports Earbuds with Mic/ Microphone, IPX4 Splashproof Stereo Comfort Gym Running Workout up to 8.5 hour battery, black
Optoma NuForce BESPORT3-GUNMETAL BE Sport3 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones for sports, Gunmetal
JBL Reflect Mini Bluetooth In-Ear Sport Headphones, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazing Deals Online|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 1.12 x 1.12 in||1.2 x 1.2 x 1 in||1 x 1.12 x 1.12 in||2.65 x 3.68 x 6.37 in||0.67 x 22.8 x 1.02 in||4 x 7 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||0.8 ounces||0.64 lb||0.8 ounces||7.2 ounces||0.46 ounces||—|
|Additional Features||—||0||—||—||sports-and-exercise, water-resistant, wireless||Wireless, sports-and-exercise|
With no wires in the way, Bose Sound Sport wireless headphones keep you moving with powerful audio and Stay Hear+ tips designed for comfort and stability. A soft silicone material and unique shape provide a secure fit that stays put and feels good. Connect to your device easily with Bluetooth and NFC pairing, and use the inline mic and remote to control volume, skip tracks and take calls. With the Bose Connect app, controlling and switching between multiple devices is easy. These headphones are sweat and weather resistant and have a lithium-ion battery that delivers up to 6 hours per charge. With performance like this, the only challenge left is your workout. Included: Sound Sport wireless headphones; Stay Hear+ tips; USB charging cable; carry case.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Bose: 10 of 10. Absolutely astounding sound quality. Simply the best I have ever heard at any price, wired or wireless, period.
- Jaybird: 8 of 10. Solid sounds, fine for podcasts or casual music listening. Bass response is nowhere close to Bose, but with some equalizer settings on your device you can come closer. Competitive with most other nice earbuds I have tried.
- Bose: 7 of 10. Surprisingly good fit considering how HUGE the buds are. Seriously, these things are big. They apparently house the battery and electronics that power these (since they are wireless). But for their size, they fit fine with the included inner-ear pieces (several sizes included).
- Jaybird: 9 of 10. Excellent fit. Tiny compared to the Bose product. These also include many options for earbud size and inner ear inserts that hold them in place, but they remain comfortable after several hours of constant use while running.
- Bose: 9 of 10. These have the charging port directly in one of the earbuds, which works well. You can download the Bose app, and amazingly you can even read your pulse from the buds! This is a fun and useful feature for various types of training.
- Jaybird: 7 of 10. Has a separate little "mini" dock needed for charging. You can download an app for the device to adjust the sound and perform a few other "minor" functions, but I wound up deleting the app and just connecting normally via Bluetooth.
So do I have a favorite? For daily exercise use I am gravitating to the Jaybird mostly because I prefer the fit and just do not care for the giant bud size on the Bose. But for travelling or listening when I'm not active, the Bose wins out with superior sound.
In summary, the Bose is a great product - recommended!
The app is nice and works perfectly. Also, I use Runkeeper and now I get heart rate data in that app. The sound is amazing just like all Bose products.
I have Bose noise canceling headphones, a mini wireless speaker, and a Bose system in my car.
The photos I've attached show a couple of the places where the headphones are falling apart. The outside of each ear piece is a rubber peice that attaches to a harder plastic peice that faces the ear. The rubber on both the right and left ear bud is detaching from the harder plactic peice. I feel like they could have made the whole ear bud out of the harder plactic and attached the two halves more securely. All prices of the X3s are nicely molded together and don't look like they will fall apart.
Another thing that has come up is the rubber covering the control has separated from the body of the control. The buttons were always a little spongy, but now the volume down button is almost unusable with out moving the rubber cover into just the right alignment with both hands. The controls really should never been designed with a solid plastic body and a separate rubber cover. To compare to the X3s again, the controls on those headphones are a solid unit with individual buttons for volume up and down and play/pause.
There are other little things as well such as the included clip breaking with a week and rubber pices that cover where the wire enters the earbuds coming lose and sliding down the wire.
Given the durability issues with these headphones they cannot be recommended. I really hope Bose addresses these issues in the next version because these really are comfortable headphones with great sound, but until then I think I will continue to find myself stealing my wife's X3s as often as I can.
Update: A little plastic piece broke off from the loose volume down button (see pic) and I now have no way to decrease the volume from the headphones without using my phone.