- Brand Name: Bose
- Model Number: 761529-0030
- Color: Citron
- Item Weight: 0.05 pounds
Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones, Citron
|With Deal:||$134.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$15.00 (10%)|
- Bose active EQ provides balanced audio at any volume
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- Exclusive Stay Hear+ tips keep the headphones comfortably in place during workouts
- Sweat and weather resistance for reliability while exercising
- Up to 6-hours battery life per charge
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
In the box
- SoundSport wireless headphones
- StayHear + tips
- USB charging cable
- Carry case
Your workouts, made wireless
Go ahead, push yourself—there are no wires holding you back, and you have impressive audio performance to match your intensity. Volume-optimized EQ delivers consistent sound, even when you have to turn it up in the crowded gym. And newly redesigned StayHear+ tips are more stable and improve the audio performance. You have full control without breaking stride—you can change songs, volume or take calls without reaching for your device. SoundSport wireless headphones make listening easy, so you can focus on the real challenge: your workout.
- Balanced sound at any volume thanks to Bose active EQ
- Wireless freedom, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing
- StayHear+ tips, strategically designed for comfort and stability
- Sweat and weather resistant
- Up to 6 hours battery life per charge
Sound that stays true to your music
Volume-optimized EQ maintains a consistent, sonically balanced performance. The sound stays true to your music at any volume, so you can drown out your noisy commute.
Easy wireless connection
Free yourself from wires with quick Bluetooth pairing from the Bose Connect app or one-touch NFC pairing. Switching between devices is easy, and voice prompts guide you through it.
Improved StayHear+ tips
Soft silicon material and a uniquely redesigned shape create a gentle seal at the entrance of the ear to improve audio performance. They bring you closer to your music, and stay there.
Tough workouts. Tough headphones.
These sweat- and weather-resistant headphones keep up—your music keeps playing even during your toughest workouts. So there’s no need to hold back.
They keep on playing
Lithium-ion battery delivers up to 6 hours per charge so your music lasts your entire workout. Plus, a 15-minute charge provides 1 hour of play time.
Inline mic and remote
Lets you easily change volume, skip tracks, take calls and initiate voice commands. So you stay in control of all that performance without reaching for your device.
With no wires in the way, Bose Sound Sport wireless headphones keep you moving with powerful audio and Stay Hear+ tips designed for comfort and stability. A soft silicone material and unique shape provide a secure fit that stays put and feels good. Connect to your device easily with Bluetooth and NFC pairing, and use the inline mic and remote to control volume, skip tracks and take calls. With the Bose Connect app, controlling and switching between multiple devices is easy. These headphones are sweat and weather resistant and have a lithium-ion battery that delivers up to 6 hours per charge. With performance like this, the only challenge left is your workout. Included: Sound Sport wireless headphones; Stay Hear+ tips; USB charging cable; carry case.
Top Customer Reviews
- Bose: 10 of 10. Absolutely astounding sound quality. Simply the best I have ever heard at any price, wired or wireless, period.
- Jaybird: 8 of 10. Solid sounds, fine for podcasts or casual music listening. Bass response is nowhere close to Bose, but with some equalizer settings on your device you can come closer. Competitive with most other nice earbuds I have tried.
- Bose: 7 of 10. Surprisingly good fit considering how HUGE the buds are. Seriously, these things are big. They apparently house the battery and electronics that power these (since they are wireless). But for their size, they fit fine with the included inner-ear pieces (several sizes included).
- Jaybird: 9 of 10. Excellent fit. Tiny compared to the Bose product. These also include many options for earbud size and inner ear inserts that hold them in place, but they remain comfortable after several hours of constant use while running.
- Bose: 9 of 10. These have the charging port directly in one of the earbuds, which works well. You can download the Bose app, and amazingly you can even read your pulse from the buds! This is a fun and useful feature for various types of training.
- Jaybird: 7 of 10. Has a separate little "mini" dock needed for charging. You can download an app for the device to adjust the sound and perform a few other "minor" functions, but I wound up deleting the app and just connecting normally via Bluetooth.
So do I have a favorite? For daily exercise use I am gravitating to the Jaybird mostly because I prefer the fit and just do not care for the giant bud size on the Bose. But for travelling or listening when I'm not active, the Bose wins out with superior sound.
In summary, the Bose is a great product - recommended!
Well, first, I cannot believe there are so many raving reviews claiming these headphones to be the "best I have ever heard at any price, wired or wireless, period". Um. Ignore Vine reviews. And then one-star reviews complaining about defective units -- well, every electronics is prone to defective units, and Bose has some of the best warranty policies, so please.
So you're thinking about wireless in-ear headphones. As of 2017, your two best options are Bose Soundsport Wireless and Jaybird X3. Here's how they compare:
SOUND (Bose: 8/10)
-- Very good and fun sound. Warm and slightly bass-heavy, although the lowest bass rumbles as well as harsh trebles are cut off (like most bluetooth headphones). I wish mids had more clarity, but I'm nit-picking here. These aren't replacing my wired headphones, but if I'm traveling, I can definitely enjoy music with these.
-- Jaybird X3 (7/10): These are slightly brighter-sounding headphones, with less bass impact but clearer mids and trebles. Still pretty good. These are closer to neutral, but high trebles are still rolled off. So it's up to personal preferences. I also think it depends on your ear fit, and if you can get a better seal than I did, then your experiences may vary (bass is the first thing to go with a poor seal).
COMFORT (Bose: 10/10)
-- I generally don't like to give perfect score to anything, but Bose really deserves a perfect ten here. This is the selling point of Bose. Despite the ugly bulky looks, the headphones are incredibly comfortable, and wires don't distract.
-- Jaybird X3 (8/10): These have average comfort, like most other in-ear headphones. Wings help a bit. Wires are heavy and tug on the ear pieces when I move around a lot. Overall, significantly less comfortable than Bose.
PRICE (Bose: $149)
-- Bose is pricey. They're known to be pricey/over-priced, and discounts are hard to find.
-- Jaybird X3 ($99). These are definitely a great deal, and you can often find cheaper deals.
-- Bose remote buttons feel weird to press. Buttons are big, not very clicky, and generally unpleasant to work with. Jaybirds feel better.
-- Battery life is fairly advertised at 6 hours. I get around 7 hours. I wish it lasted longer. Jaybirds are advertised at 8 hours but I get around 7, same as Bose.
-- Bose looks ugly, if you care about these things. Jaybirds look nicer. I personally don't care.
-- Bose provides a more useful case. Jaybird case's opening is too small and frustrating to use on the daily basis.
Overall, Bose Soundsport Wireless is extremely comfortable and sounds great. I wish the battery lasted longer, but I don't think any competition (as of 2017) provides a significantly better battery life, yet. Until then, Bose is still the bluetooth in-ear headphones to beat.
The app is nice and works perfectly. Also, I use Runkeeper and now I get heart rate data in that app. The sound is amazing just like all Bose products.
I have Bose noise canceling headphones, a mini wireless speaker, and a Bose system in my car.
As far as bluetooth, comfort, battery life, sound quality - they are great! They occasionally will start doing this weird digital sound like something from a 90's dial up modem and then I have to hang up and call back.
If they could fix the super-sensitivity of the mic, I would go to 5 stars. But for now, they just get 2
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Then they stopped working mid-workout today. Haven't been dropped, sat on, haven't got wet...nothing.Read more