- Get a $10 credit toward an Amazon Music Unlimited - Individual Plan with your eligible audio device purchase! Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Purchase two qualifying Bose SoundTouch products and receive 10% off the second product of equal or lesser value. Add both to cart and proceed to checkout to view discount. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bose SoundTouch 30 Series III Wireless Speaker - B..." and save 17% off the $499.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Bose SoundTouch 30 Series III Wireless Speaker - Black
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert setup your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No heavy lifting; No fumbling with tiny parts or complex instructions
- Your expert will ensure that your product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- The best-performing one-piece wireless speaker from Bose
- Works with your home Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth devices so you can play almost anything you can imagine.
- One-touch access to music services (Prime Music, Spotify, Pandora), internet radio and music library playlists with six personalized presets
- Powerful control with the SoundTouch app for your smartphone or tablet
- Part of an entire family of Bose wireless products
- Dimensions : System:9.7" H x 17.1" W x 7.1" D (25.75 lbs)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
In the box
- SoundTouch 30 wireless speaker
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Remote control
Fill even your largest room with music
It’s wireless music made easy—and commanding as well. If you want deep, clear sound with power to spare, this is your speaker. Place it in your main room to stream millions of songs from music services like Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio and Deezer, thousands of Internet radio stations and your stored music library. Play your favorites instantly, without a phone or tablet, simply by pressing one of six presets on the speaker or remote. It’s that simple.
- The most powerful Bose wireless speaker plays with authority
- Wireless connection via your home Wi-Fi network; also works with Bluetooth devices for even more music options
- One-touch access to music services, Internet radio and music library playlists with six personalized presets
- Powerful control with the SoundTouch app for your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Part of an entire family of Bose wireless products for multi-room music
Make it your main speaker
Hear rich, detailed sound at any volume level. The high-power woofer coupled with exclusive waveguide technology brings out the bass like a speaker many times its size
Expand your musical universe
Use the free SoundTouch app to tap into millions of songs from music services like Spotify and Pandora, Internet radio stations and your own music library, wirelessly. Your phone becomes a powerful remote.
Each SoundTouch product is part of a whole family of wireless speakers and systems that work together so you can easily play the same music in every room or different music in different rooms.
Set your favorite Pandora stations, iTunes playlists, even obscure Internet radio stations or entire albums to six presets on the speaker or remote to play at the touch of a button.
Bluetooth built in
As a bonus, Bluetooth is built right into the speaker for even more music options—maybe your friend’s iPhone, or sources not currently integrated into the SoundTouch app, like YouTube.
Blends in beautifully
The SoundTouch 30 speaker is available in Black or White finish to look at home in just about any room.
|SoundTouch 10 speaker||SoundTouch 20 speaker||SoundTouch 30 speaker|
|The smallest SoundTouch system||A compact, powerful SoundTouch system||Largest, most powerful SoundTouch system|
|Place it anywhere around your home||Easily fills most rooms with rich sound||Fills even your largest rooms with power to spare|
- Brand Name: Bose
- Model Number: 738102-1100
- Color: Black
- Speaker Type: Wireless and Bluetooth Speakers
- Speaker Connectivity: Wireless
Welcome to wireless music made easy. Enjoy millions of songs from music services like Spotify and Pandora, Internet radio stations and your stored music library. The SoundTouch 30 speaker connects directly to your home Wi-Fi network without any complicated equipment. And it’s engineered with exclusive technology to produce deep, rich sound that can fill even your largest rooms. It’s also part of an entire family of wireless products for every room of your home. Start with one and add more whenever you want. They all work together to play the same music in every room, or different music in different rooms. A free, powerful app gives you control of it all. And only with SoundTouch can you play wireless music instantly, without a phone or tablet. Press one of six presets on the speaker or remote, and your favorite music starts. It’s that easy. For even more options, Bluetooth connectivity lets you stream any music from any Bluetooth device. Included: SoundTouch 30 speaker; power cable; USB cable; remote control.
Top Customer Reviews
I currently owned a Bose Soundlink Mini and an older model SoundTouch Wave radio. I was very happy with the performance of those systems so I bought two Bose SoundTouch 10 and a Soundtouch 30.
Many of the reviews chided Bose for not including technical specifications online. Technical specifications simply quantify performance as measured by instruments. Sound pressure levels (spls) DBs gain, bandwidth, etc, may impress some but the ultimate test is how does it sound to the human ear. Asking for technical junk on a Bose system is like asking Rolls Royce to quantify performance on a Silver Cloud.
I am fully satisfied with my purchases of Bose. You will never regret purchasing quality. But trying to save money in audio equipment will forever remind you of poor choices each time you listen to music.
Bose SoundTouch systems do not require extra controllers to use on a dispersed WIFI system like Sonos. The newest Soundtouch includes Bluetooth. Sonos does not. So I can link to a speaker by Bluetooth and have that music play on all grouped speakers. Sweet!.
I have not had any problem using my Wifi for audio while it is being used for other devices simultaneously. Works perfect!
If you want a whole house system and you are starting from scratch think twice before you try to save dollars on audio equipment. You cannot fool your ears with hyped specs.
Here is a statement in the Bose literature included with each Bose system. I could not agree more. Quote
"We strive to reproduce the musical sounds as closely as possible to those of the original performance. And we strive to avoid flashy sounds such as those associated with accentuated bass and/or treble frequencies. While those sounds may be initially attractive to the novice, they are not real and are not enduring"
As a standalone? Awesome speaker with great functions. But BOSE FIX THIS ISSUE.
Setup was, truthfully, not as easy as it could be. The app didn't want to "find" the speaker without several reboots. But that aside, once setup everything else is simple. Paired my iPhone, added internet radio and my pandora account in seconds.
I have a large family/kitchen area that are common and this speaker fills it with sound. Enough so that the volume isn't maxed out and it's plenty loud. I'd rate this as not the cheapest option but MORE than worth the money! 5/5. So much so I'm ordering two SoundTouch 10's to expand the system through some more of our home.
The music syncs well between 3 SoundTouch speakers with no delay or echo. I have bluetooth connected from the Echo Dot to the SoundTouch 10 and then it's via wifi to the SoundTouch 30. The sound does drop out for a second on the SoundTouch 30 about once every other song (or slightly less often). I have very fast internet and my router is in the same room as the 10 and the 30. I will update this review if I have any other issues or thoughts.