|Item Weight||12.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.25 x 38.5 x 2.25 inches|
|Item model number||767520-1100|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Bose 767520-1100 SoundTouch 300 Soundbar, works with Alexa,Black
|Model Name||SoundTouch 300|
|Speakers Maximum Output Power||1 Watts|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
About this item
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- HDMI connectivity with 4K pass through brings your music, movies and TV shows to life. Supported audio formats : Dolby Digital, DTS
- Premium glass and metal grille make the soundbar look as good as it sounds. Video source compatibility: HDMI and 4K pass through
- Bluetooth with NFC pairing and Wi Fi technology let you stream music wirelessly, whichever way you prefer. Listen to music services like Amazon Music, Spotify and Pandora and your personal stored music
- Add optional Acoustimass 300 wireless bass module and Virtually Invisible 300 wireless surround speakers anytime for deeper bass and full on surround sound
- Adapted audio room calibration fine tunes the system's sound to your room, so your sound always fits your space
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bose SoundTouch 300 soundbar
The SoundTouch 300 soundbar offers the best performance, spaciousness and bass of any one-piece soundbar its size. Every cubic inch of it is packed with technologies that bring out the best in everything you listen to or watch.
Fast, simple control of all your music
Experience your favorite music from your SoundTouch speaker with the SoundTouch app. SoundTouch lets you take total control of your listening experience, right from your smartphone or tablet. Browse popular music services like Spotify and Deezer, Internet radio or your stored music library. Easily personalize presets for one-touch access to the music you love, and control one or many SoundTouch speakers around your home.
Less effort, more music
When it comes to enjoying your music, you can listen whichever way you want, without worrying about which technology is best. This speaker lets you play music directly from a phone or tablet using Bluetooth, or connect the speaker to your Wi-Fi network for instant in-home listening, without the need for your phone.
It looks as good as it sounds
This slim wireless soundbar features a premium glass top and perforated wrap-around metal grille that really draws the eye.
Add the Acoustimass 300 bass module:
Add the Virtually Invisible 300 rear surround speakers:
More of everything
Add both the bass module and rear surrounds to your soundbar:
Compare with similar items
Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System with Universal Remote Control, Black
Bose Smart Soundbar 300 Bluetooth connectivity with Alexa Voice Control Built-in, Black
Bose TV Speaker- Small Soundbar with Bluetooth and HDMI-ARC connectivity, Black. Includes Remote Control
Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar | Works with 4K & HD TVs | Wireless Subwoofer | Includes HDMI & Optical Cables | Bluetooth Enabled, Black
Bose Soundbar 500 with Alexa voice control built-in, Black
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||ListenUp||WORLD WIDE STEREO||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI, NFC||Bluetooth, wireless||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI||Bluetooth, HDMI, Auxillary||HDMI, Wireless||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI|
|Item Dimensions||4.25 x 38.50 x 2.25 inches||3.40 x 21.50 x 2.80 inches||4.02 x 26.58 x 2.21 inches||4.02 x 23.38 x 2.21 inches||3.22 x 35.43 x 2.15 inches||4.00 x 31.50 x 1.75 inches|
|Item Weight||12.60 lbs||3.70 lbs||8.09 lbs||6.61 lbs||3.90 lbs||7.00 lbs|
|Speaker Type||Soundbar||Soundbar||Soundbar||Soundbar||Soundbar||Surround Sound|
The SoundTouch 300 soundbar delivers clear, spacious sound. Every cubic inch of this speaker is packed with technologies that bring your music and movies to life. It starts inside with custom shaped speakers that keep the profile low and pump out big sound. Quiet Port technology virtually eliminates distortion so you hear surprisingly deep bass. ADAPTiQ audio room calibration ensures the soundbar sounds the best it can in the space you put it, while PhaseGuide technology makes you believe you're hearing sounds where there are no speakers. On the outside, the glass top and perforated wrap around metal grille make the soundbar look as good in your room as it sounds.
Bluetooth and Wi Fi technology are built in, so you can wirelessly stream music any way you prefer, while NFC provides quick and easy pairing. The SoundTouch app gives you simple control over your favorites. And the SoundTouch 300 soundbar works together with other SoundTouch speakers, like a family. You can start with the SoundTouch 300 and add other SoundTouch speakers when you are ready. And while the SoundTouch 300 soundbar sounds great by itself, you can add the Acoustimass 300 wireless bass module and/or Virtually Invisible 300 wireless surround speakers at anytime to get even more performance and a full 5.1 experience. Place the soundbar on a table below your TV, or save even more space by using the optional wall bracket. It's all run by a universal remote, so you can control your other devices, too.
Enjoy hands free voice access to your music on SoundTouch speakers using any Alexa enabled device—like the Amazon Echo Dot. Just open the Alexa app. Search for “Bose” under the Skills menu. Then follow the simple one time setup.
Alexa, play Niall Horan in the Living Room.
Alexa, turn up the volume in the Kitchen.
Alexa, pause the Office.
Alexa, next track in the Bedroom.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do consider myself an amateur audiophile, god knows I've spent enough money on receivers, speakers and sound bars over the last 20-years. As far as the sound quality goes there is currently nothing out there that meets the sound quality of the speaker, believe I have done a ton of research. I originally purchased the $1,500 Samsung HW-K950 with Dolby Atmos about 7-months ago but was never that impressed with the sound especially for the $1500 price tag. After hooking up the Bose and unhooking the Samsung I started the process of calibrating the speakers via the included Bose Adaptiq headset. Once the speakers were all calibrated for my listening positions I turned on a movie and holy crap was the sound SO much richer than the Samsung and the surround speakers produced sound that was absolutely seamless. I can't stress how much richer the voices and music the Samsung, the dialogue is SO clear and the sound field is extremely spacious giving the room sounds that come out of nowhere from behind and off to the sides. I didn't purchase the optional Subwoofer because my wife is always complaining about the bass being too loud, but let me tell you the bass that comes out of the sound bar (there are two bass ports on the rear of the bar) is more than sufficient. You can also raise and lower the level of the bass through the Bose app, I have it on it's lowest setting with and the bass is still "just right" for what I'm watching at any given time. Lastly Bose has included a dialogue button on the remote which enhances the voice bring them to the forefront, I don't use it the button as I feel the default is just perfect.
My opinion about this sound bar is just absolutely AMAZING taken from a guy that has owner 4 top of the line sound bars over the last 2-years.
- Powerful- this thing gets very loud in my opinion, I have been keeping it at 50-75% and thats more than loud enough for movies and music filling a good size room. I was surprised at this considering it's not your typical AVR amp that was like a space heater in the TV cabinet. Somehow they get plenty of power out to the unit.
- Clear dialogue, easy to understand, a big improvement from the TV speakers. They do have bass ports on the back of the sound bar, and I felt the sound was very good for movies before I even connected the sub. I'll get to that later.
- Surround effect is ok, you can hear sounds bouncing off the walls as they say, but it's not a true 5.1 or 7.1 system obviously. I didn't buy this for the simulated surround, it sounds good enough to me but there aren't going to be any speakers behind you, so it's hard to simulate that.
- Subwoofer, or acoustimass 300 is a nice addition, but to be honest I'm more impressed with the sound bar itself than the sub. The sub is strong, but it comes and goes with music and certain scenes in movies etc. It adds to the system nicely, but I just don't see the price being equal to the sound bar. I need more time listening to it to really review this- so I'll update the review at a later time.
- Soundtouch app is fine, but I found I can bluetooth connect to the sound bar and play music from my iPhone without going through the app (though I used the sound touch app to pair the phone with the unit, so I guess I partially used it for this! The unit did update the firmware once I connected to the wifi, so that's a good thing.
- Music is really impressive to me on this system- I have been streaming music for a few days now, and it really is a great sounding system. Power wise, I keep the volume at 50% or less, and it's plenty loud and clear.
- Bose offers the rear speakers as a $299 ad on, but they are running a promo where they can be had cheaper for a moment, but I don't see adding them. I like the simplicity of this system. The sub even connects wirelessly, so theres minimal wires which after my big 7.1 system I had is a relief.
- Build quality is solid as expected- the unit's have good weight to them- the low profile of the sound bar means it can sit in front of the screen and not interfere with viewing which was a concern I had with larger sound bars as I wanted to place it on the stand in front of the tv at the same level.
- I managed to connect it via HDMI ARC, which is the "preferred" way Bose says to connect it- but only newer/some TVs have that option apparently, and the optical audio out to the sound bar was the other option. Both HDMI and optical cables were included, as were power cables.
-Shipping was fast with prime- the products ship in their original boxes, so no amazon box at all.
- Overall I really like it so far- very solid choice for a 3.1 home theatre if you add the sub, and maybe the surround speakers. I can't see going back to the big 7.1 system from the simplicity of this.
Top reviews from other countries
Al usar el sistema ADAPT-IQ (incluido), la barra utiliza una serie de sonidos prefabricados (agudos y graves), los cuales rebotan alrededor de la habitación o sala. Este proceso dura como mucho 2 minutos. Te pide colocarte en 5 posiciones diferentes en la habitación, las cuales se usarán como referencia para la barra y generar un mejor sonido en esos 5 puntos.
Donde puede generar algunos problemas es con la conexión Tipo HDMI-ARC (razón por la cual no puedo darle las 5 estrellas). Es una barra de sonido hecha especialmente para los televisores que tienen esta conexión (se puede conectar via cable óptico, sin embargo, Bose recomienda ARC), lamentablemente la conexión es MUY inestable, aún utilizando el cable HDMI de alta velocidad (proporcionado con el sistema). Después de un proceso de instalación de varias horas (algo raro considerando que solo tiene un cable a la luz y el ARC), mi televisor reconocía momentáneamente el sistema, a los 5 minutos desconectaba y cambiaba automáticamente a las bocinas del televisor. Para arreglar esto, Soporte Bose me pidió apagar la TV y la barra 30 segundos para reiniciar los sistemas. Funcionaba perfecto. Al apagar el televisor y volverlo a encender, regresó el problema. No soy el único, pues en varios foros se menciona que la conexión ARC es inestable. La única manera que encontré de arreglar esto fue conectar al sistema tanto el cable HDMI-ARC como el cable óptico y reiniciar el sistema y el televisor a ajustes predeterminados de fábrica, después de eso no he tenido problemas.
Algo a considerar ya que pasé todo un sábado intentando estabilizar el ARC hasta que encontré esa solución. No es lo ideal, ya que NO debería de requerir el cable óptico para funcionar. Después de esta solución casera el sistema funciona perfecto.
Si quieres tener un sonido envolvente, es muy buena compra, el precio un poco elevado pero como siempre Bose vale la pena. Compré el subwoofer Acoustimass 300 para parearlo con esta barra y se crea un sonido bastante envolvente y de calidad.
En resumen, la bocina tiene un sonido y cualidades excepcionales, pero falta mejorar el software.
Por último, el Precio. Aunque he comprado la barra a un "buen" precio, esperando conseguir las demás bocinas en oferta y de hecho he conseguido las surround en buen precio, el subwoofer sigue carísimo y no creo poder conseguirlo pronto, con lo que se irá haciendo obsoleto y seguramente surgirán otras opciones que sean mejores.
It may take a little time to initially adjust to how the sound is emitted from the soundbar, as it seems to project the sound much more horizontally instead of vertically. The treble level is also a little high for my tastes even after completing the adaptiq audio calibration.
The SoundTouch app is very basic but works well enough, but the newer Bose Music app only works with the newer 500 or 700 soundbars. It is frustrating that the SoundTouch app only allows the center channel level to be adjusted, but the Bose Music app, in addition, provides treble and bass level adjustments.
DTS support is very much appreciated and helps with movie/tv rips that use DTS, or default to DTS as it does offer a nice improvement over Dolby Digital.
Please note that the SoundTouch 300 is essentially identical to the Soundbar 700 except for the lack of integrated digital assistants (Google or Alexa), HDMI eARC, and the lack of Bose Music App support; for some reason, on the new Soundbar 700, Bose decided to remove the HDMI input.
At $499 the SoundTouch 300 is a solid buy and is the best bang for your buck out of the soundbars that Bose offers.