Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on March 7, 2016
Having coworkers take a pic of your visibly thinning hair at the back in the middle of a meeting wasn't fun.

Tried this and to my amazement - it worked. In 1 month i noticed a difference. in 3 months my hair was almost as thick as it used to be.
I never even used out an entire bottle. Hair never dropped again.

EXTREMELY HAPPY CUSTOMER :D
on January 10, 2013
I've tried every kind of hair thickener there is..... NONE of them have worked. The Bosley stuff actually works. I'm shocked. My wife even noticed it and I already have thick hair.

So yes... I've already re ordered. Word of advice.. this isn't a wonder drug... it takes 2-3 months (hair has to grow in...) to see any results and you don't have to use a lot. Point is to get it on the scalp.
on October 29, 2016
I think this stuff works, okay not a miracle treatment by any means. I also use the shampoo and conditioner , for about 2 years now. My hair loss is from cancer treatment (radiation treatment to the brain). I used to have very thick hair but now it is very thin with bald or think areas, before I started using it the bald regions felt sticky, the combination of products change the texture of my scalp (feels more the the rest of my skin) and I can usually feel short hairs on my scalp (I dont know if this is any different than before hair loss as I did not touch my scalp)
on February 3, 2015
I use all the Bosley Revive for non color-treated hair products and love all of them, including this one. I have shoulder length hair and use it around the base layers of my hair to make my whole head of hair look fuller.
on March 20, 2017
Treatment was received quickly and works great. A positive experience.
on October 2, 2015
I have been using this product for over a year and what it does to my hair. I have very thin hair and it makes it look like there is more there. No I am not balding either just thin hair. Works Great!
on January 7, 2015
I use this as conditioner. For old guys like me with thinning hair, this seems to keep the hair full and healthy. I used this product for 6 - 7 years and have very healthy hair
on December 1, 2016
I have been using this for 4 months and can really see a difference in my hair, even my hairdresser is amazed.
on September 4, 2016
I like this leave in, it moisturizes without leaving hair oily
on February 16, 2017