Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on March 22, 2014
BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT: The Boss BCB-30 is the perfect world-tour ready gig case for up to three of your favorite Boss pedals. The pedals fit so snug that you could hold the case upside down and they would not fall out. And -- NO -- your Ibanez pedals will not fit in this case. Your MXR pedals or micro/nano pedals have room but the BCB-30 should be modified with velcro tape as to ensure a proper fit for storage and carry purposes.

COMMENTARY: Secondly, I'm a huge fan of Boss pedals. I own the ME-70 Multi-Effects, which has long been my pedalboard for the last 3 or 4 years and has served me well. The sheer convenience of having a complete palette of go-to effects and other processing for a fraction of the cost it would take to make a comparable pedalboard using standalone pedals is definitely a huge plus. However, as my playing has evolved over the years, I've noticed I've only been using my ME-70 as a tuner, noise gater, and overdrive... which got me thinking: why not get back to basics and go small?

Recently I've been doing a lot of home recording, and I was really displeased with the sheer amount of compression the ME-70 does for my tone... even when playing without effects/processors turned on. I don't mind the compression in a live setting, it kinda works to my benefit, but for recording and direct in tracking I needed standalone pedals to get the job done to get as uncolored and uncompressed signal as possible.

My BCB-30 is loaded with the BOSS NS-2, TU-3, and GE-7. Used in conjunction with traditional channel switching via my amp's footswitch, I have the Trifecta in regards to staying in tune, minimizing noise, and getting a razor sharp tone boost with the GE-7. I highly recommend this setup for any and every guitarist if you simply want a no-nonsense pedalboard that you can grab and go and play any gig with.
on November 26, 2016
I ordered this because my pedals were getting out of control, I only use 6 pedals so I decided to order one and see how it goes. It's durable and well made, not flimsy at all. It closes tightly with a sliding latch system so there are no parts to break. A few things, first this will fit a Behringer pedal, as you can see in the picture. I had a friend come over who has several pedals and we gave it a shot because he wanted to order one of these cases. Next is that it comes with the cord that goes to your 9V adapter, but not the actual 9V adapter, it also comes with a daisy chain that can hook up 3 pedals. Finally, the most important thing is that the patch cords that come with it are the only patch cords that will fit in this case. You can see how close the pedals are to each other, so don't lose the cords, or treat them roughly. You can find replacements online if you do. All in all ,this is a great pedal board, You can easily close it up and put it away when you are not using it. I will be buying another of these!!
review image review image review image
I have been using this board for a few months, and I really like it. The wells for each pedal are very snug and tight without being too much of a challenge to swap out a pedal depending on the situation. You can fit a boss power supply and a 8 or 10ft lightweight extension cord inside of the board with three pedals, so it is very convenient to have everything you need stored in the BCB. Another cool feature is the handle which doubles as a very convenient cord guide for a clean and neat setup. Throw a couple of right angle cords on the in and out side of your pedals, and you avoid the disaster of someone stepping on your cord and damaging a cord or pedal mid performance. The only downside is the lack of space, but if you really need more just get a bigger pedal board. This one is small and compact and cheap enough that you could make a practice or small gig pedal board when you want to leave your big boy at home.
on July 12, 2015
Great deal! I should have looked a little closer at the reviews. It fits most BOSS pedals and you can always Velcro smaller bodied pedals in the available slots but, if your pedal is larger than a DS-1, it wont fit. That being said, Its built like a tank. Comes with two jumpers and a multi 9v connector. This board is by far, the best pedal board in this price range and I would not hesitate to recommend it.
on July 21, 2014
I'm a 69 year old jazz guitar student and accordingly, I spend my playing time at home in one location. You wouldn't think that I would have much problem with just 3 Boss effects sitting loose on the floor but what actually happens is that within the confines of my practice area, I was continuously stepping on the audio and power cables and actually damaging them.

With the Boss BCB-30 pedal board, my 3 effects (CS3 Compressor, OD2 Octave & PS5 Super Shifter) now sit safe and secure inside their plastic pedal board box. The cables are safe and the box is really nicely executed.

The wiring with the included cables is very neat in the box, the lid is removable without much trouble and the whole layout just looks better. If you read the instructions before you start jamming your effects into place, you'll find it much easier.

Life without a pedal board is not complete and the BCB-30 is a very nice pedal board.

Excuse me now, I have to get back to those diminished patterns & triad pairs in all keys.
on June 5, 2017
Very sturdy case. The patch cables are a little on the thin side as some of the other reviews pointed out. Be careful when you first fit a pedal into the cutout. It is a very tight fit the first time and I skinned my knuckle on the adjacent pedal.
on December 13, 2016
Exactly what I wanted. Great protection and removable top. Holds the effect pedals tightly in place and is just the right size for me. I downsized from a six pedal to this three pedal board and am very pleased .
on August 7, 2016
Pretty good for the money. Pedals don't stay in though. Be careful with expensive gear with this thing.
on December 18, 2011
This is my first pedal board. This is a great investment considering a cable comes with it that allows you to run 3 pedals off of one Boss PSA adapter. The PSA is sold separately, not included. No need to buy any patch cables, two are included. The board doubles as a carrying case that is similar in durability that you would carry a power drill in. I really have no negatives except that only Boss pedals can fit in it. I have the Boss Metal Zone 2, DD7 Delay, and Super Chorus. This is a great investment if you have 3 Boss pedals. Highly recommend it. No more charging batteries.
on November 2, 2015
The convenience of this little setup is outstanding. Yeah, you can only use Boss pedals with it, but if you like Boss pedals, you can't find an easier way to bring three of them anywhere.