Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 456 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 521 reviews
on July 25, 2017
Better than my stock paper speaker cones, but not by much. Had to make custom adapters for my Forester out of MDF, but I anticipated that. The louder you turn these, the more the quality distorts and to be honest that is a very small window. At low-medium volumes, they work and sound perfect. Mediocre quality. If you turn them up after what I would consider a medium volume, the quality is horroble. Didn’t expect much less for the price. However, for the cost, I am pleased with them.
on August 3, 2017
Price was half what I could buy the speakers locally. They arrived quickly and installed easily into my HHR. They sound good and have been in for almost a month. The speakers get a little fuzzy at high sound levels, but much higher than average listening levels. All four door speakers in the car have died. I thought it was the radio, but NO - Chevy speakers suck. I'm buying 2 more to replace the rear dead factory ones.
on July 17, 2017
I just installed a pair of these in place of some blown out blaupunkt speakers that used to sound great. These things are amazing! They have more bass than the old speakers did when they were new. I know they aren't top quality speakers but for the price you cannot beat these. Nice and loud and very clear vocals even when cranked. Very little distortion when playing heavy bass. I would be impressed with these even if I had spent 3 times as much money on them. Try them....you won't be disappointed.
on June 9, 2012
I bought (and RMA'd) these speakers. Amazon's site claimed they would install in a 1992 Accord. Bzzz. No way. The bowl of the speaker is weird and they do not fit into the Accord enclosure. Even if I could force-fit, none of the pre-drilled holes line up and I would have had to re-drill the mount. Pain in the neck for a cheap set of replacements. I was quite upset that I wasted 45 minutes in a 120 degree car trunk figuring out that these did not fit. Then add the inconvenience of having to return them. A colossal waste of time and for me, time is money... I ended up getting a set of JVC CS-V626 that fit and work just fine. The JVC's have a ring of pre-drilled mount holes that looks like could fit anything. The bowl size was the same as the original OEM. I'd advise not wasting time with the Boss. Caveat, both are cheap speakers and will sound that way. If you want a loud Hi-Fi system, spend the money and get one. You won't get any better than the original weak Honda Audio experience with a cheap speaker and original deck. In my case, that was all I needed. The old original Honda paper-coned speakers were all blown out.
on August 21, 2017
Purchased these as an economical upgrade for a 2nd vehicle, so superior sound quality was not something I was going for. They sound ok. They would not fit the adapters I bought to install them in my 2000 Chevy Silverado doors, but I think that is more an issue with the adapters. I like the red vs the chrome, which you can't really see behind the door panel, but the chrome glints through a bit.
on August 16, 2017
For the money, this couldn't be beat. I was selling my car and didn't want to let my nice, expensive sound system go with it... so, I put these in. I was actually impressed with how they sounded! It's not great by any means, but they didn't make me want to shut off the stereo either. And I'd dare say they're better than crappy stock speakers, for sure!
on November 1, 2011
Don't get me wrong, these are good speakers, they sound good, but your getting what you pay for. They are not the best bang for the buck. I bought these "Boss" speakers off of Amazon because it had good reviews on other speaker sites yet cheaper on Amazon. These speakers sound the exact same as the cheaper Sony 2-way speakers at Walmart. But comparing these to the Sony 2-way speakers, this is the better pricing then those.

There is not a lot of bass to these speakers. And the fitment on these speakers is a bit bigger then the "6.5 inch" specifications, it made it a very tight fit on my small car. For a few hours I was doing measurements and wasn't happy that these speakers was an half an inch bigger. I had to drill new screw holes and adjust the position the speaker to get this guy to fit on the front of my car, wasn't too happy with that all. I was glad I had a drill on me that day, I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't even want to do this, so I'd say if this was a concern for you, make sure you have some room to play with where these speakers are going to and you don't have the issues of having a small car where extra space is rare.
on October 27, 2011
I always like a good pair of metallic injected speakers that won't rot in the hot sun. I've got a lot of Latino clients wanting to sell their car just across the boarder in the Mexico heat zone after they fix it up for cheap. Those paper speakers always rot out in a month after sitting in the hot sun for very long.

I always recommend these high watt Boss metallic injected 2/3/4 way speakers for the doors and dash and a couple metallic coned woofers in the trunk as well for a quick sell. They look pretty, the sound for highs is clean, and the brand is read enough to sell easily. I put these in my own vehicles as well. You can't beat the price either, yes, to your surprise, this is a pair for that low low price. You won't find any deals like this at your local audio retailer either that's for sure. They only want your money, that's why they only sell the expensive names made out of cheap paper, to make you think you are getting a deal when in fact you'll be back to give them even more money as soon as those paper speakers bust or rot away in a year. Get metallic or get nothing at all.
on July 8, 2017
Self installed into my 2005 Dakota, front & rear doors to replace blown speakers. Not a direct fit, but close enough that the install went very quickly. The sound is very good. This is an old truck, and I didn't want to spend gobs of money on new speakers. The sound is great for the money. Very happy.
on July 29, 2016
great little speakers for the price. If you already have subs and are looking to add a little bit of treble, these will do okay.I have these in my front doors and the pioneer 6.5's in the back doors, the BOSS sound better to be honest. they dont "pop" when bass hits like the pioneers do. they distort the treble at higher volumes pretty bad so if you're looking for clarity with these, buy some tweeters as well.