Boss DD-20 Giga Delay Digital Delay Pedal
- Boss DD-20 Digital Delay Giga Delay Effect Pedal
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Every guitarist needs a delay pedal, period. And the Boss DD-20 is a PROFESSIONAL delay pedal, seriously. So if you're a delay head... or the kind of guitarist who doesn't want to settle for anything but the best... the Boss DD-20 is the twin-type Boss pedal you need in your rig. Dubbed the "Giga Delay," the DD-20 offers user memory so you can store up to four of your favorite delays and instantly recall them. That's cool. Set delay time with the knob or via tap tempo, whatever works best for you.
Top customer reviews
I really like the sound on sound option which is basically a small looper built into this unit. At one time I owned the boss looper pedal but now I just use the SOS to lay down whatever rythm I want to practice over and then start wailing on the lead parts. The DD20 is a great practice aid in that regard.
The dotted eighth note dealy is very helpful for songs that use that.
I would give this unit a 10+ over any smaller unit you can own.
I also definitely recommend getting the Boss FS-5U tap tempo switch for maximum flexibility onstage, as well as an AC adapter.
Watch the videos on YouTube to hear how great this pedal sounds, then add this baby to your pedalboard--you won't regret it!
Now I know BOSS doesn't have the same reputation it did long ago and I'll admit, I was actually trying to avoid putting BOSS on my pedalboard. I had used some BOSS pedals in the past that I really didn't like and I felt like I might run into the same thing here, but due to all the positivity surrounding this pedal I decided to take the risk. I am SO glad that I did.
The DD-20 honestly hits the mark in every area I was looking for. I learned 99% of the features on my own just fiddling around and the other 1% I learned from a quick YouTube video online. Didn't read a manual once. Not only that but the SOUND (obviously the most important aspect) is incredible. I love the delays I'm getting from this. You have so many options and with essentially 5 presets, you have a lot of room for creativity.
In summary, if you are like me and you're looking for a simple, great sounding delay with a few presets, do not hesitate on getting this. You will NOT be disappointed.
Most recent customer reviews
I am selling my other delays.