Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Boss Industrial ES7T20 Electric Log Splitter, 7-Ton
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 2 HP electric motor
- 7 tons of splitting force
- Convenient one-Handed operation
- Automatic ram return
- 2-year residential warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
WEN 56206 6-Ton Electric Log Splitter
Powerhouse XM-380 Electric Hydraulic Log Splitter, 7-Ton
Sun Joe LJ10M Logger Joe 10 Ton Hydraulic Log Splitter
Boss Industrial ED8T20 Electric Log Splitter, 8-Ton
Goplus New 1500W 6 Ton Electric Hydraulic Log Splitter Wood Portable Cutter Powerful
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Super buy|
The Boss Industrial ES7T20 takes things to the next level. It offers the same convenience and portability of our EC5T20, but ramps the power up a notch to tackle larger projects! The powerful 2 HP electric motor delivers 7 tons of splitting force with none of the harmful emissions that come with gas-powered units, allowing users to split indoors and outside. Built-in side rails keep logs stable while splitting, and the front handle allows for easy maneuvering. A patented hydraulic system and one-handed operation make Boss Industrial electric splitters stand out from the rest of the pack.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) 1 hand operation (only one hand has to stay in contact with the handle switch to make it move) - apparently this is hard to find in an electric splitter
2) Sturdy frame and housing, solid steel tubing and brackets; only way you would damage this is by running it over with a truck
3) Wheels are large-ish and not wobbly
1) The splitting wedge is not tall enough, so sometimes a log will 'ride up' and slip off of it while splitting; this is not dangerous because it happens in slow motion, but it's annoying and you have to keep repositioning that log until you find the magic spot where it sticks and fully splits
2) Rolling it around is not easy, especially on uneven ground or grass; even though the wheels are larger than other similar models, they are still not large enough; also, with the odd center of gravity, no matter how you grip it while rolling, it tends to wobble and roll awkwardly
3) It is very low to the ground, so you end up doing most of hte work on your hands and knees. I tried sitting on a bucket, then a large log, but you still have to move around to go get your next log, and then to pick it up off the ground and stack it after it's split, so your back will hurt after several hours of using this machine. If it weren't so dang heavy, you could probably put it on your pickup tailgate and have a lot less bending over.
4) If your firewood is short (like mine, cause I like it shorter for my wood stove), you spend a lot of extra time waiting for the ram/log to contact the wedge- because the ram goes all the way back to its resting position automatically whenever you take your hand off the handle. So for shorter wood (like 12" logs), half of the splitting motion and time occurs without any splitting contact - it's just the ram extending out to the point where the log finally contacts the wedge, then it splits in the last few seconds. I wish you could set it to stop shorter for when you have a big pile of short logs, but oh well.
Well there is a BIG issue the cost of shipping back the splitter to get repaired is half the cost of the machine. So it was agreed by Boss to send me a new body and for me to switch out all the components, so far I agreed without any real choice that was less costly. The service rep was really great and helpful, he explained how to switch out the body, but now I am still missing some spare parts.
In a nutshell the Boss splitter is Chinese made, with poor quality in mind and with that said I spent a day and half in fixing the spliiter myself and I am still waiting for spare parts to insure the hydraulic fluid doe not leak.
At this point I am fed up and I just wanted my money back or a working splitter, but the sales manager would not budge. Buyer Beware there are 2 variations of this model.