Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 407 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 431 reviews
on February 6, 2013
These gloves are good for using the touchscreen phones -- they work as expected (though you have to make sure that the ends of your fingers are at the ends of the gloves). They're also thicker and far better than the very cheap "5-dollar store" gloves you'll find at discount stores. And they're soft and comfortable, and fit very snugly on my fingers. The wrist area is well padded.

They're not especially warm (thin knit gloves never are warm), but they'll work very well inside a larger shell glove or mitten. They're also not especially durable -- I see a thread that has frayed after a week's use since taking them off of my hands requires pulling on the fingers. I don't expect these to last more than a single season or two or regular use.

The short is that they look good and they feel good and they work well. For $10, they're a great buy. For $15-20 they're a good value. There are better choices above $20.
on January 23, 2014
These gloves fit well and are comfy. The fingertips allow for easy access of cell phone/keyboards. Two complaints, the picture looks like black gloves with light blue fingertips, but the fingertips are actually white. The white still looks good, though. The second complaint, the fingertips that are colored, or the fingertips that have the small wire inserted to ensure ease when using the cell/keyboard, started to unravel easily. To keep the gloves looking neat and to be able to keep the fingertips user accessible, I have to keep cutting loose yarn from the fingertips. This shouldn't unravel so easily. If this problem were remedied, I'd recommend to everyone who wants to keep their hands warm and still have flexibility to dial/type.
on January 28, 2014
I have found I sometimes need to double or triple tap an icon or letter or whatever is on the screen I'm trying to access, sometimes it works right away as if it were my bare finger. They were a bit frayed at the fingertips but a quick snip fixed that, basically extra thread hanging loose. They are warmer than bare skin and I have found sometimes certain angles/gestures work better with different fingers. I think the conductive thread may not be uniform throughout. I got them for myself, wife, mother-in-law and brother-in-law for Christmas. Everyone likes them but seeing as people today use their smartphones in nearly every conceivable setting, it being cold out I should have opted for the better quality gloves for more money.
on January 7, 2014
I was looking for inexpensive stocking stuffers just before Christmas and stumbled onto these. They aren't great for really large hands, but the fingertips do work on touchscreens, which is a real treat when standing at the bus stop and needing to track the bus without having to first take off my cozy gloves. These are also not cheaply made, in that the inside of the gloves are actually nice a cozy feeling. My only complaint is that they didn't have a leather palm version so they'd grab the steering wheel better when I wanted to wear them driving. Then again, I guess I'm not supposed to be checking my smart phone while I'm driving, so scratch that. I would definitely buy them again.
on December 30, 2012
I was very excited to receive these. Great price and I've needed something for those cold days when I need my phone, but don't want to take my gloves off. I'm giving 3 stars because overall the quality and price seemed very good. Also, Amazon has probably one of the best return/customer service policies of any company and will continue to order from them for this reason alone.

I ordered solid black, but received blue and silver color block/large striped. Thanks to Amazon for refunding with no issues.

While the quality of gloves seems very nice, I do have smaller hands and these gloves were way too big! Even if the color was right I would've had to return them. I am female and on the petite side to begin with, but these type of fitted gloves tend to fit no matter what. These did not.
on November 15, 2013
The gloves were exactly as described, and the cashmere blend adds a little extra softness you normally wouldn't get from 100% acrylic. I wouldn't go out on a limb and say the cashmere blend is high quality or that they're made extremely well (or to last), but at under $20, you can afford to buy a new pair each year without breaking the bank.
on January 11, 2014
I'd recommend this product to anyone wanting a good Tec glove set, especially if you have 2 different size people using it. It's great for that. A lot of flexibility offered in this styling and the way the glove Is designed to work with a cell or tablet. Actually, I wear a tec glove inside as well as outside the home, as wearing a glove helps my Neuropathy. This particular color, the off white or cream is great for that. However, With the heavier, daily use a knit glove does start to wear out faster, so you have to do a little crafty maintenance and maybe even alternate use with another set or color.
on January 24, 2015
These gloves were cheap so I wasn't expecting much. They do an ok job of keeping your hands warm if you're not doing more than say brushing snow off the car. As for the touchscreen capabilities, they only seem to work about 1/4 of the time. That is my main problem with them. They're advertised as being touchscreen compatible and they really aren't. Unless you're a chronic glove loser, I'd spend more money and get gloves that actually do what they're supposed to do.
on February 3, 2012
This my 3rd pair of gloves since getting the tablet and by far are the best. The others worked but the threats in them either moved forcing me to use the side of my finger. Three finger or every finger is far better than thumb and index, surprising how muchthe middle finger is used. Gloves do stretch enough fit tightly, not leaving the end of the finger with a double fold at the tip of the finger.

Well almost a months use and no holes. They seem to flatten out and like any glove need to be washed so more than one pair is needed. Much better than my first gloves but not prefect, is anything prefect? Have order more gloves so they can be washed and air dried.

Four and a half stars!
on December 18, 2013
Most "smart" gloves I've bought tend to have the over-sized fingers, and the touch sensors at the tips of those. I'd end up not actually hitting the screen where I wanted it to and it caused quite a bit of frustration. I've held off on purchasing gloves like this because of similar reviews from friends that have them. These are knit construction and because of that the fingers actually fit correctly and do a good job of being a glove. My negative is that my first pair got a hole in them almost immediately and I'm not sure why, so I will be returning for a new pair.