Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Boss Tech Products Knit Touchscreen Gloves with Conductive Fingertips for Use with All Touchscreen Electronic Devices - Black and Purple
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on November 15, 2013
The gloves were exactly as described, and the cashmere blend adds a little extra softness you normally wouldn't get from 100% acrylic. I wouldn't go out on a limb and say the cashmere blend is high quality or that they're made extremely well (or to last), but at under $20, you can afford to buy a new pair each year without breaking the bank.
on November 27, 2012
The product is soft and great....for the first two days. By the third day of use, the stitching started to come loose and now there are multiple holes between the fingers of my gloves.
on December 30, 2012
I guess you get what yo pay for. Really cute gloves. Received lots of compliments. Lovely thing except I had to sew the holes between the thumb and forefinger before I put them on the first time. At 2nd wearing, I had to sew the hole between the fore finger and the palm. These are not as form fitting as the cheapy stretch gloves you find at say dollar stores. They are a little bulkier. Would never buy again.
on November 25, 2013
Bought these because they said they were cashmere. Note, I did notice that some colors would say in the description acrylic so I made sure to pick the color that said cashmere. Upon receiving them, I have the same issue as others. They're acrylic. I contacted Amazon and will be returning them ASAP.
on December 30, 2012
These gloves are not very well made and they really did not work well for texting. Plus, they had to come from China, which the seller did not indicate. I did not get the colors that I ordered, instead got 3 pair all the same. I would not waste my money on it.
on February 3, 2012
This my 3rd pair of gloves since getting the tablet and by far are the best. The others worked but the threats in them either moved forcing me to use the side of my finger. Three finger or every finger is far better than thumb and index, surprising how muchthe middle finger is used. Gloves do stretch enough fit tightly, not leaving the end of the finger with a double fold at the tip of the finger.

Well almost a months use and no holes. They seem to flatten out and like any glove need to be washed so more than one pair is needed. Much better than my first gloves but not prefect, is anything prefect? Have order more gloves so they can be washed and air dried.

Four and a half stars!
on March 16, 2016
These gloves and warm, soft and the touch fingers work great! My only complaint is that after a few years some strings in the finger tips have started sticking out. But for the price, one can afford to buy a new pair every few years! They've been great and are very gender/age neutral.
on February 20, 2012
Well, not unlike the Palm Pre, these mittens were full of promise...'cashmere'!...'conductive fingertips'!! All of that was true, but it's all a moot point because they began unraveling pretty much the minute they were put on.

I really wanted to love these, but they essentially became conductive YARN in a few days.

MY TAKE: Buy some black yarn instead. You'll probably be able to knit something more durable on your own...by watching a 'knitting 101' video on YouTube.
on December 2, 2013
These were a Christmas present for my teen daughter. She really liked and appreciated them. The gloves performed very nicely with her phone and she said they were warm enough. The gloves did start to unravel where the thumb and pointer finger meet, that is the reason for the four stars.
on November 21, 2014
These gloves are OK but appear about as sturdy as those I buy at Walgreens for $2.99 a pair and toss in the trash when they get too snagged, worn, dirty, etc. -- I think I'll stick to Walgreens. The conductivity doesn't work consistently on my LG G3 but seemed OK on the brief test of my Kindle but it's the phone I'll have outside. Although they fit each finger equally well only the middle finger works on the phone... the thumb and index finger don't register. I don't know if they work better in colder weather since today it's in the low 60s so may update this review when it gets cold again. However, at about $9 a pair, even if they work in colder weather I'll stick to the cheaper gloves and a trusty stylus.