Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 406 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 430 reviews
VINE VOICEon February 12, 2015
Nice quality, well made, but they are 'light' not heavy duty. But the sensors on the fingers work perfectly with my iPad and my iPhone. The touch is sensitive and leaves no oily residue.

I think these will be useful anytime you have heavy use for your iPad so that the screen will stay clean
on December 9, 2015
They are your average 6.00 gloves. Fit ok. Seams are on the outside of the fingers - a bit odd but they will do fine. They do work very well with my electronic devices, even the ones with heavy duty screen protectors.
on March 31, 2017
Ok as throwaway gloves, but didn't work well on either touchscreen. Wouldn't buy again.
on November 23, 2012
The perfect glove for the lux techie in your life! A perfect fit for most, these gloves are super thick and stretchy. They don't get thin when stretched the way most knit glove do. They are incredibly soft. They look exactly as they are pictured and the surprise in in the touch fingertips. Unlike other tech gloves that have a patch of conductive material sewn to the tip that can be incredibly cumbersome (having to type with the very tip of your finger in an awkard and inaccurate manner), these gloves have the conductive material knit into three fingertips on each glove and you can't tell the difference. They aren't thicker or scratchy or anything other than soft cashmere. The seller was also incredibly kind and responsive and shipped so quickly - less than a week to Alaska! These are THE gift of the year, I cannot recommend these highly enough. I wish there were 6 stars!
on December 4, 2012
The reason I am giving these two stars instead of one is because the finger tips do work, however, the second time I wore them they started to unravel between the thumb and fingers. It wasn't even on a seem, just poorly made. I had to sew up about two inches of unraveling. I didn't even hardly use them, I was simply going out for walks so the only use was my putting them on, taking them off, and occasionally putting my hands in my pockets.

Very poorly made. Look elsewhere unless you are willing to sew these after a few uses.

Update: after sewing these, I did a few weeks wear and then they began to shred altogether. For whatever it is worth, it wasn't at a seem but rather then actual fabric of the glove that came apart. I had to throw them away, how sad. If you still choose to buy these I wish you the best of luck. I certainly didn't have any.
on January 20, 2012
The insides were nice and cozy for the first few days, then they began to feel like your average pair of gloves. The touchscreen fingertips work, although they've begun to unravel and have a bunch of loose threads even after just a few wearings. My hands are also NOT particularly large, nor are my fingers longer than average, and the gloves are a snug fit. I imagine someone with longer fingers may have a hard time with them. Decent deal for $15, but at over $20 with shipping I'd probably look elsewhere.
on December 27, 2012
These were a Christmas gift my wife gave to me so she didn't read the reviews, but as everyone said these gloves are horrible. Opened right out of the package and there is a giant hole between two of the fingers. The next day every space between the fingers has a hole on one glove and the other is starting. Day two the other glove started fraying and coming apart. There was no reciept with the package, the package was even opened (which i regrettably threw out so no refund), it took two weeks for the company to send these. And while I am an average male, these gloves are freaking huge and constantly are having to be readjusted on my hands (they are definately made for large handed people).

I would not recommend these to anyone nor would i recommend buying from this company. Horrible customer service.
on November 18, 2014
I'll be the first to admit that knit gloves are not tough or hardy. This pair was especially poor in quality. Quarter sized holes between the fingers within the first week.
review image
on January 20, 2012
I was fully expecting the conductive fingertips to be unreliable, but decided to give these gloves a try because of the price- and I'm so glad that I did! They are incredibly soft & warm, the fingertips work well enough to type on my phone with both precision & speed, and they fit my slender hands without appearing baggy as I had expected of a one-size-fits-all pair (but they certainly are capable of stretching for larger hands). My only complaint is that a few black threads at the junction of the conductive fingertips and the gray cashmere were tied such that the knots and loose ends were on the exterior of the gloves rather than on the inside. I trimmed the loose ends as closely as possible without nicking the knots, but the knots are still visible. Not a deal-breaker for me, given that this is a minor aesthetic issue, and doesn't interfere with functionality.
on March 25, 2013
The fingertips work as advertised, and it was nice to have my fingers warm.

Unfortunately the seams between the fingers ripped within 1 hour of putting the gloves on the first time. There are large gaping holes between the fingers now. The advertising says "one size fits most", but I found the fingers to be short and stubby and the glove smaller than my hand. (6" palm).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.