Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Boss Tech Products Knit Touchscreen Gloves with Conductive Fingertips for Use with All Touchscreen Electronic Devices- Gray
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 15, 2013
These gloves are so cool and warm lol! They work with my touch screen and they are quirky and cute. Several people have asked me were to get them. The gun is an applique so it will eventually peel. But for the price, they are worth it.
on April 14, 2015
I bought several of these gloves, for myself and as gifts for others. They are cheap enough to lose, but I've only lost one set. They've kept my hands warm through winter and work great as non-bulky gloves. As for using my phone, they stopped being as useful after one wash in the laundry. I still like them and will keep them as I haven't had much luck with any glove that one should be able to use their smartphone with.
on April 13, 2013
The gloves are really comfortable and nice. However I have only worn them once and there is already a hole in the glove. I wanted to contact the seller, but that isn't an option. My only option is send them back and wait for a replacement. I think it is annoying they want me to send back $8 damaged gloves. I am just going to keep them and sew the hole. Probably won't purchase again.
on January 24, 2015
These gloves were cheap so I wasn't expecting much. They do an ok job of keeping your hands warm if you're not doing more than say brushing snow off the car. As for the touchscreen capabilities, they only seem to work about 1/4 of the time. That is my main problem with them. They're advertised as being touchscreen compatible and they really aren't. Unless you're a chronic glove loser, I'd spend more money and get gloves that actually do what they're supposed to do.
on December 9, 2015
They are your average 6.00 gloves. Fit ok. Seams are on the outside of the fingers - a bit odd but they will do fine. They do work very well with my electronic devices, even the ones with heavy duty screen protectors.
on December 4, 2012
The reason I am giving these two stars instead of one is because the finger tips do work, however, the second time I wore them they started to unravel between the thumb and fingers. It wasn't even on a seem, just poorly made. I had to sew up about two inches of unraveling. I didn't even hardly use them, I was simply going out for walks so the only use was my putting them on, taking them off, and occasionally putting my hands in my pockets.

Very poorly made. Look elsewhere unless you are willing to sew these after a few uses.

Update: after sewing these, I did a few weeks wear and then they began to shred altogether. For whatever it is worth, it wasn't at a seem but rather then actual fabric of the glove that came apart. I had to throw them away, how sad. If you still choose to buy these I wish you the best of luck. I certainly didn't have any.
on January 3, 2013
I was very disappointed when after ordering 97% cashmere gloves I was sent gloves that have absolutely no cashmere at all. They do look exactly as pictured, but they are acrylic, spandex and rubber thread. Buyer beware...mine are going back.
on March 12, 2012
I love these gloves. I have several touchscreen devices and I now do not have to take off my gloves to use them when it's cold. The first pair I ordered had to be returned because of tearing with the conductive thread but Amazon sent a new pair quickly. If you have larger hands these are probably not ideal because they are made tightly with less flexibility than other gloves I have owned. Also, if you spread your fingers out you can see the gap between the fingers on the gloves. These are great gloves but I do not know how long they will last.
on January 7, 2014
I was looking for inexpensive stocking stuffers just before Christmas and stumbled onto these. They aren't great for really large hands, but the fingertips do work on touchscreens, which is a real treat when standing at the bus stop and needing to track the bus without having to first take off my cozy gloves. These are also not cheaply made, in that the inside of the gloves are actually nice a cozy feeling. My only complaint is that they didn't have a leather palm version so they'd grab the steering wheel better when I wanted to wear them driving. Then again, I guess I'm not supposed to be checking my smart phone while I'm driving, so scratch that. I would definitely buy them again.
on January 20, 2012
I was fully expecting the conductive fingertips to be unreliable, but decided to give these gloves a try because of the price- and I'm so glad that I did! They are incredibly soft & warm, the fingertips work well enough to type on my phone with both precision & speed, and they fit my slender hands without appearing baggy as I had expected of a one-size-fits-all pair (but they certainly are capable of stretching for larger hands). My only complaint is that a few black threads at the junction of the conductive fingertips and the gray cashmere were tied such that the knots and loose ends were on the exterior of the gloves rather than on the inside. I trimmed the loose ends as closely as possible without nicking the knots, but the knots are still visible. Not a deal-breaker for me, given that this is a minor aesthetic issue, and doesn't interfere with functionality.