Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 20, 2015
Super enjoyable read, put me in a better mood every time I picked it up. I bought one for myself, then another for my best friend who also loves it.
on April 29, 2013
I found this book difficult to get into at first...a bit all over the place. It skips around a little too much for my book flavor and felt like at the end, she was filling in "stuff" just to complete it. LOVE her as an actress...the book...not so much.
on December 30, 2013
It's the story of a working mom dealing with a lot of the same struggles as average people.
She talks about growing up, going to college, being in an improve group that tours, SNL, 30 Rock and being a mom.
It's a simple story and made me chuckle at times.
It's not hilarious or mind blowing but it's entertaining.
on February 22, 2014
This book was so fun to read! How does that kind of writing come out of her brain? Love ya Tina!
on January 3, 2015
A good book from a very witty comic. It was a pretty girlie book, I had to hide the cover in the airport! But when I got to the last page I had a good sense who Tina is and how hard she worked to get where she is today.
on August 15, 2013
THIS BOOK WAS NOT AS FUN TO READ AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. TINA FEY IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE COMEDIANS BUT THIS BOOK HONESTLY JUST DID NOTHING FOR ME.
on October 27, 2012
Bossypants was a good read, very funny and inspiring in some ways. It was good to read a book by a down-to-earth woman that wasn't about her inner struggles of accepting herself in a world of hollywood beauties and blah blah blah. It was nice to read about someone who is quirky, happy and successful.
Also a very funny book, a little embarassing to read in public though because of the staring- at- the -kindle- book- on- your- phone- and- laughing thing.
on February 24, 2017
This book took me less than a week to read, with a busy schedule. It's keeps you interested. Worth reading if you're a fan of her comedy.
on September 9, 2014
This was a fun book that hit all areas of life as a female and put things in a wonderfully funny perspective. It's entertaining and enlightening to see the path that has lead Tina to her success as a comedian, an actress, a writer, a producer and a mother.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 2, 2017
Bought as a gift for my husband and being that he is a huge Tina Fey fan, he loves it!