Boston Acoustics Classic Series CPS10Wi Wireless Ready Powered Woofer (Cherry) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Play wirelessly with the optional 2.4GHz WT50 Wireless Transmitter that delivers up to 50 feet of range
- Superior bass from a high-output front-firing, front-ported design
- BassTrac circuitry for tight, distortion-free bass at all output levels
- 10-inch, Deep Channel Design (DCD) woofer deliver more bass output from less amplifier power
- Ultra-rigid, reinforced MDF enclosure minimizes unwanted cabinet vibration to improves bass extension and detail
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The CPS10Wi is a compact powered sub using a long-throw, 10-inch DCD (Deep Channel Design) woofer combined with a powerful 300-watt RMS (650-watt peak) amplifier. It's part of the Boston Classic Series CPS Wi powered subwoofer line. It delivers the performance, impact and value you expect from a Boston Acoustics products. Thanks to our patented BassTrac circuitry each model is capable of producing tight distortion-free bass at virtually all output levels. This deep, extended bass to brings your favorite music and movies to life. With this performance comes the benefit of installation flexibility. Each subwoofer comes with both speaker- and line-level inputs for easy setup and their front-firing, front-ported design makes them well suited for custom cabinet installation. And, there is a surprise hidden inside each rigid, resonant free enclosure – a 2.4GHz wireless receiver. When an optional WT50 wireless transmitter is combined with a CPS Wi sub, great bass will be delivered - up to 50 feet away – without a traditional wire connection! This means you can tuck these power-packed subs wherever they work best in your room.