- Series: City Travel Guide
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Lonely Planet; 4 Pap/Map edition (October 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1741791782
- ISBN-13: 978-1741791785
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.1 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,067,188 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Boston (City Travel Guide) Paperback – October 1, 2009
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
...for the adventurous traveler who wants to live like a native.' --Real Simple Magazine, June 2005
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Publisher
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The details on the hotels, the areas, the closest metro stations and the Boston in X days features are common to Lonely Planet books and are very useful.