- Boston Gear F71830KB5J gearbox, 30:1 ratio, 1.75" center distance rated for .65 HP @ 1750 RPM input at service class 1
- Output Torque capacity is 573 inch lbs at 1750 RPM input speed with NEMA 56C flange input
- Precision ground gearing provides smooth, quiet operation for maximum life and high power density
- Compact, high reduction gearbox with NEMA flanged input and rugged cast iron housing
- High strength "stress proof" steel output shaft supported by oversize tapered roller bearings
- Gearbox is supplied pre-lubricated with Boston Gear UH16460 lubricant for maximum torque capacity
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: JWIM LLC
Have one to sell?
by Boston Gear
Boston Gear F71830KB5J Right Angle Gearbox, NEMA 56C Flange Input, Left Output, 30:1 Ratio, 1.75" Center Distance, .65 HP and 573 in-lbs Output Torque at 1750 RPM
|Price:||$725.05 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
2 new from $698.97
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Boston Gear|
|Number of Items||1|
|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Size||NEMA 56C Flange Input, Left Output, 30:1 Ratio, 1.75" Center Distance|
|LowerTemperature Range||-20 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||275 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Axial Load Capacity||500 pounds|
|Item Weight||22 pounds|
|Max Rotational Speed||3600 RPM|
|Style Name||.65 HP and 573 in-lbs Output Torque at 1750 RPM|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Gearbox is pre-lubricated for mounting position #1 but other mounting positions may require additional oil. The load ratings are based on Boston Gear UH16460 lubrication filled to the proper level. The maintenance/installation manual can be found in the literature section at www.bostongear.com. and will be included with each gearbox. Cad models 2D and 3D can be downloaded from BostSpec2 at www.bostongear.com. Please see the Boston Gear enclosed gearing catalog P-1485 for alternate shafting and mounting configurations.
There are no customer reviews yet.