Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 257 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 443 reviews
on June 26, 2015
I still have my old Boston LP's but never got them all so when this Amazon Greatest Hits went on sale it was one I had to get!
"Don't Look Back" from 1978 was my traveling song for a motorcycle trip I was on that year, think about every time I hear it! I enjoy many of the tracks on this 'album'. If you're seeing this review then you're looking at the sale page so I don't need to list all the tracks here, just know that all the really popular Boston tracks are in this one album so you can't go wrong!
on December 26, 2013
What else there to say? Boston was one of my favorite back in the day. Their sound for that point in time was so far advanced compaired to anything else going, it was almost, Well, unbelievable. And the guitar of Shultz is -to this day- unmatched in my opinion. Led Zepplin. ACDC. Van Halen. Black Sabath. KISS......the tunes I grew up with are still kicking around out there. The best always lives forever. ROCK N ROLL!!!
on March 1, 2017
This covers everything you need from Boston. Great addition to any rock/classic rock lover's collection. Sound quality is more than satisfactory.
on December 1, 2015
Remastered, fixing some of the drop outs and excessive tape noise of the original Greatest Hits.
on March 5, 2017
Fast delivery and plays great
on March 7, 2017
on April 20, 2017
great music
on March 31, 2017
wife loves it
on April 22, 2017
one of my favorite albums
on September 2, 2014