Boston Harbor - Flexible Clip On Table Lamp, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rotary lampholder On/Off switch
- Uses 60-watt maximum A-19 bulb (NOT INCLUDED)
- Flexible and adjustable 13-Inch overall height
- Bullet style metal shade
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Boston Harbor - Flexible Clip On Table Lamp, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Great Household||Georges General Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||Incandescent||Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL)||LED||—|
|Additional Features||Adjustable||Great LED light for college dorm rooms, LED reading light, Adjustable clamp task light, Energy efficient led lighting, LED desk light||Dimmable||This lamp is rated for 120-volts and uses a 60-watt incandescent or 13-watt CFL bulb, CFL included, UL and ETL listed||Portable, Elegance, Beautiful||Adjustable|
|Style Name||Contemporary||Classic||Modern||Clip-On||Art Deco||Clip On Lamp|
Boston Harbor Flexible Clip-On Table Lamp. With the flexible clip-on table lamp you can have extra light wherever you are. The lamp provides additional light while you're working, reading a book or any other areas you need additional lighting. With its flexibility, the lamp can clip-on to almost anywhere and can be adjusted up to 13'' in height. Uses a 60 watt maximum A-19 bulb (not included).
Top customer reviews
My lighting in my computer room isn't all that great and I needed a light that hooked onto my desk to angle out to shine directly on what I was working on.
I read other reviews on this lamp after I ordered it and some had said they had problems with the flexible neck drooping down too, so I was a bit worried when I got this. But so far it works great and it's very flexible and stays right where I set it at. Everything is still working well, the on/off switch is still working and the light bulb hasn't shorted out, and the clamp is extremely strong and hooks on very well. So in other words, I have no complaints right now. I've only had this a little over a month, but the last one I bought (different brand) was only in use less than that before everything started falling apart on it, so I'm happy this brand is doing much better. So far so good. Hope it lasts as long as my previous ones I had in the past that lasted 15 years.
Again, not so bad for normal use but as others have noted, the neck does not hold firm. My bad.
Things that could be improved:
- I wish the neck would hold better. This was my main reason in purchasing this lamp; I wanted a lamp that I could adjust and have the lamp stay in the position I had adjusted it to. However, in certain positions, this lamp 'slumps' and droops. It does not hold as well as I would like. I need to lean the neck against something to support it in some positions.
- The clip is not padded. It's doing some minor damage to my headboard as a result.
Overall, it serves its purpose.
The neck seems to hold itself very well now. Will be repurchasing.
I purchased this clip on lamp for my son to use as a reading light in bed.
- Good price
- Appears decently made
- Clamp is strong and holds firmly
- Clamp has holes in it so that you can put screws into a surface and then slide the lamp onto the screws to secure it in place
- The neck barely holds the weight of the lamp. I've had to position it so that an object keeps the lamp propped up.
- The clip is not padded and can scratch/scuff the surface of the object it's clipped to
I mounted the lamp to the wall and propped the head against the wall so that it does not sag as much. I personally should have spent a few more dollars for a lamp that has a neck that support the weight of the lamp!
Only wish is that it maybe had an option to tighten the clip down to secure it better when it clips because When it gets bumped it sometimes falls, but really it is probably because we are clipping it to a shelf, so it it was a thicker surface we were clipping it too it would work better.
Thanks for a great product.
It failed at this basic requirement. If you want something that flops over and always points down then this is for you.