|Item Weight||10.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 6 x 17 inches|
|Item model number||TL-TREE-648|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||incandescent|
Boston Harbor TL-TREE-648 Three Lights Tree Lamp, 65", Satin Nickel
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Boston Harbor TL-TREE-134-WH Three Light Tree Lamp, 65", White
Boston Harbor TL-TREE-134-BK-3L 3 Light Tree Lamp, Black
Simple Designs Home LF2007-BSN Metal 3-Light Tree Floor Lamp, 17" x 9.75" x 63.75", Brushed Nickel Finish
Bingham Black Tree Torchiere 3-Light Floor Lamp
Luken Brushed Steel 3-Light Tree Floor Lamp
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BROOKLYN WHOLESALE SUPPLY INC||Amazon.com||BROOKLYN WHOLESALE SUPPLY INC||Amazon.com||LAMPS PLUS||LAMPS PLUS|
|Finish Types||Satin nickel||Painted||Black||Brushed Nickel||Black||Brushed Steel|
|Style Name||Manual||Modern||—||Art Deco||Contemporary||Contemporary|
|Wattage||60 watts||60 watts||60 watts||60 watts||—||40 watts|
Boston Harbor 3 Light Satin Nickel Tree Lamp. The three light tree lamp is the perfect lighting to use for any room. The lamp stands at an overall height of 65" is easy to assemble. Finished in satin nickel with three adjustable spotlights. The spotlights can rotate 350 degrees and pivot 45 degrees to provide light wherever you need it. Each light has its own on/off switch. Uses three 60 watt maximum A19 incandescent bulb (sold separately).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* I chose this lamp because it can’t be compacted into the corner of my room and moved out when I need light.
* I don’t use any lights unless I need them. When I want light I want bright light and plenty of light. This lamp is amazing.
* It is sturdy. It never wobbles. It has three independent lights, that work off of three independent switches.
* The lamp lights also rotate. I can point them all in One Direction. Or, I can move them so they are pointing in different directions and flood an area with light.
* The lamp pole is metal. It is, by my measurements, 5‘3“ tall. That is including the base.
* I measured the 10 pound base to be 10 inches wide, in all directions. I guess that is 10 inches in diameter.
* I see now that it says banned in the state of California. I do not know why. I ordered mine from Amazon warehouse, it said damaged package. Mine was delivered to California. Don’t know why.
* I have purchased several floor lamps before. I have always had a problem with the base not screwing in properly. Or there being a wobble because it was threaded wrong. Not this one. It does not wobble. It is solid.
* I measured the plastic shades to be 6 inches in diameter at the opening. They are a semi white color but the light is very bright.
* The cord is 6 foot long. It has a standard two prong plug. It makes it simple for me to pull this lamp out and move it around a bit. Wherever I need light.
* If you have any questions, click my name, email me. I will answer.
* Hope this info helps. Thanks for reading.
These allow more light through than the kind that have metal hoods around the lights so I recommend this over the all metal ones.