- Paperback: 106 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 10, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1530992370
- ISBN-13: 978-1530992379
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,111,479 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Boston Light: Three Centuries of History Paperback – May 10, 2016
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Jeremy D'Entremont is the author of more than a dozen books and hundreds of articles on lighthouses and maritime history. He lives in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.