|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$36.47 - $115.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Leather
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.69" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- The styles incorporate leathers with natural variations
- Wingtip lines meet at a square toe in this premium leather oxford.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Wingtip lines meet at a square toe in this premium leather oxford.
Bostonian has been in business for over 100 years making very fine men's dress shoes in a variety of styles. Featuring a wide range of top-quality components, Bostonian gives you the options you desire in the quality you demand.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008PPW9YW
- Item model number: Bostonian Alito
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 27, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These however were huge. I sent back the first pair and ordered a 10, in hopes it would fit. Got the size 10 and they're still gigantic. They are nice looking shoes, but useless to me since they're so oversized. I'm done exchanging, it costs me 6$ each time I have to send them back due to the lack of convenient drop off locations, so I've paid 12$ and taken over a month to "try on" a pair of shoes.
Next time I'll stick with buying my shoes at a retailer where I can try them on first and only order shoes on-line if I've already bought, or tried, the shoes at a store previously and can get the correct fit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For size 2E, these shoes are too narrow. For size 8 these shoes are too long. They are just OK as far as quality. Read morePublished 12 days ago by rjlcpa
They appear cheaply made because they are cheaply made. I bought these knowing that. Considering that, they're just ok.Published 16 days ago by Dan
The product looked as expected but was clearly made from cheaper material, and was bent into sections when arriving in the package.Published 17 days ago by Patrick
Leather is thin and stiff, took probably 3-4 miles worth of walking to fully break in. That said, once broken in (and treated with leather conditioner), they're all good. Read morePublished 26 days ago by jts
I expected the soles to be hand-sewn. But, they were glued on soles. What a disappointment.Published 1 month ago by Pete
Very attractive shoes. But as others have noted, they do crease easily and the soles are NOT durable. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Logan R Anderson