|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Lightweight sole unit for all day comfort
- Breathable uppers retain shape and fabric linings wick away moisture
- Polished dress styling with the comfort of an athletic shoe
- Contemporary "run-off" toe is appropriate for both dress and smart casual wear
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Bostonian Flexlite Maynor Walk Dress Shoes feature a Leather upper with a Round Toe. The Man-Made outsole lends lasting traction and wear.
Bostonian has been in business for over 100 years making very fine men's dress shoes in a variety of styles. Featuring a wide range of top-quality components, Bostonian gives you the options you desire in the quality you demand.
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: India
- ASIN: B00TM0R48K
- Item model number: Maynor Walk
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 14, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I suppose you can imagine, with being from Wisconsin and all, that snow, ice, and slush are a huge factor where I live. Since getting these shoes I have slipped and fallen on ice twice because of the poor soles getting worn out so soon! I never once slipped and fell in my old shoes. My old shoes were a random pair I got from Goodwill while in college (new marked as used) and they lasted me 5 years... these are only 6 months old and have caused me to fall and get hurt twice. You would think a company would at least invest in a decent material for the soles of their shoes, considering that's where your feet make contact.
Well, hopefully this review helps someone out there. If it weren't for the soles essentially being worthless, these would be great shoes. I just don't see the soles of them making it more than a year, and I never expected I would be looking at buying another pair of dress shoes so soon!