- Save $5.00 on BotaniVet Manuka Honey Pet Shampoo (Certified Organic) when you purchase a bottle of BotaniVet Ear Cleaner. Enter code AJQZCR38 at checkout Enter code AJQZCR38 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
BotaniVet Certified Organic Manuka Honey Pet Shampoo 16 Oz - 100% Natural Ingredients - Veterinary Dermatologist Formulated for Allergies and Itching
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- USDA Certified organic pet shampoo containing 100% natural ingredients that you can pronounce and trust. Free of GMOs, sulfates, alcohols, harsh chemicals and detergents. This organic shampoo is safe and non-toxic
- Non-irritating, natural solution for dogs and cats with allergies, itching, dryness and skin irritation. Also useful for pets with normal skin and promotes skin health.
- Contains powerful Manuka honey. Manuka honey has potent antibacterial and antifungal activity and promotes skin and wound healing. BotaniVet Manuka honey is made by hardworking bees in remote and pristine forests and mountains of New Zealand
- The soap in BotaniVet products is all natural and made from certified organic coconut, olive and jojoba oils. This shampoo also contains other soothing natural ingredients to help with irritated and itchy skin including organic aloe vera. Contains fresh all natural berry scent
- Veterinary dermatologist formulated and veterinarian recommended. Eco-friendly, biodegradable, MADE IN USA
|Pet Craft Supply Dog Toys, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
BotaniVet Manuka Honey Pet Shampoo is certified to USDA Organic food standards with 100% natural ingredients that you can trust. BotaniVet provides all natural, eco-friendly, certified organic, veterinarian formulated and recommended skin remedies. The soap in BotaniVet products is all natural and made from certified organic coconut, olive and jojoba oils. BotaniVet is the only topical product line made specifically for pets with powerful New Zealand Manuka honey. Organic, natural oils & pure Manuka honey are soothing and promote normal skin health. BotaniVet's powerful organic Manuka honey is made by hardworking bees in remote, pristine forests and mountains of New Zealand. Manuka honey has a variety of proposed health benefits including potent antibacterial and antifungal activity as well an aid in skin/wound healing. Every batch of BotaniVet Manuka honey is third party tested for its purity, biological activity and potency. Up to 20% of the dogs suffer from skin allergies. Pets with skin problems can be very sensitive to the harsh detergents and other chemicals including sulfates and preservatives used in almost all commercially available pet shampoos. BotaniVet products offer all natural non-irritating solutions for your pet’s skin that are free of GMOs, sulfates, alcohols, harsh chemicals and detergents. Made in the USA.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationFor topical/skin use in dogs and cats only. Avoid eye contact and ingestion.
IngredientsOrganic saponified coconut, olive and jojoba oils, manuka honey, organic vegetable glycerin, organic guar gum, natural berry fragrance, rosemarry extract (as natural preservative), organic aloe vera.
DirectionsWet fur and massage shampoo into coat until lathered. If possible, allow several minutes of contact time before rinsing thoroughly. Shampoo up to several times weekly or as directed by a veterinarian.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It works on keeping them itch free. I will be glad to bathe them more often now that Spring has arrived. I feel better
about the natural ingredients as opposed to the medicated shampoo I have been using.
I will buy this again.
It foams up nicely and has left my dog's coat very very soft. I love hugging her afterwards and smelling her because she is just soft and doesn't smell like wet dog.
She also has very sensitive skin and this doesn't give her a reaction at all. I highly recommend!