Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Pet Water Bottle, FATPET 300ml Leak-proof Small An..." and save 62% off the $19.20 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
FATPET 300ml / 10 OZ Leak-proof Pet Water Bottle Mess Free Small Animals BPA Free with 10mm Nozzle Diameter Water Dispenser
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The smallr-sized nozzle is recommended for small animal, such as hamster, ferret, guinea pig, and so on
- It's can hang on your pet cage, and with screws, the bottle can be fixed in any place , such as walls, wood, etc
- The roller ball style nozzle is non-leakage and not rusting, can keep your pets' healthy
- Simple and easy installation. You can easily snap the water Bottle on or off for cleaning and refilling water
- Leak-proof nozzle/ not rusting / mess free / 300ml capacity /nozzle diameter: 10mm for smaller animals
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
About the pet water bottle- No Drip ,high quality and 100% brand new.
- Easy to install,fill and clean.
- Don't have unpleasant smell
- Travel Bowls for Dogs and Cats are designed for use at home or on-the-go and offer a convenient way to provide food or water to your loved ones.
- Capacity: 300ml/15oz
- Nozzle diameter:10mm
- Color: red, blue, yellow
- Material: Non-toxic plastic
- Drip-proof stainless steel.
- Transparent, wide-mouth plastic bottle with large ball-point tube cap assembly.
- Heavy duty hanger safely secures the water bottle to any small animal cage.
- It's very important that the valve be kept clean
- Don't use the bottle without the flip top cap in place, it helps keep your bottle free of debris
- The bottle and cap/ valve assembly should be removed and clean weekiy
- Always check that the gasket is in place in the cap after cleaning
- Sand, hair or sediment can cause your valve to leak.
1 x pet water bottle
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
It really doesn't leak...but my guinea pig broke the end off. The ball assembly seems to be glued on which he broke off. He gets kind of rough.
Only because it doesn't leak I bought another one. We'll see if this one holds up!
Udate: Still holding up and no leaks!
For the day it was in the cage before I got another one the hamster chewed pretty hard on the little bit of plastic nozzle that protruded into the cage as well.
EDIT: so I went to the local pet store and got a steel and glass bottle. It sprayed water. So I got this one out of the recycling bin and played with it a bit. There's a triangular stick in the tube that apparebtly matters for holding the ball bearing in place. I played with it a bit and refilled the bottle completely full and NO DRIP. I also added a couple washers to the mount so only the nozzle sticks into the cage and my son's hammy can't chew on the plastic part now.
So I upgraded to four stars because it does work, but I had to work for it.
With this bottle, I have found that I often need to rinse the inside of the nozzle cap and lower, inner rim of the bottle itself.
This purchase was for my ancient, 8 year old female guinea pig. I have it mounted low on the metal grid of a CC cage so that she can reach it and drink lying down if she wants. She doesn't drink a lot, so I change it every other day just to keep the water fresh. My young female would drink through a bottle a day with this size bottle, so keep the amount your pet drinks in mind with this bottle.