Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.29 shipping
(2) Water Bottle Holders W/Blue Aluminum Carabiner Attachmenst
|Price:||$5.25 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two Jumbo Blue Anodized Aluminum Carabiners With Soft Rubber Bottle Holder Attachments
- They Measue 7" Lond With 3" Long Carabiners
- They Are Not Made For Climbing Adventures
- They Include 1" Diameter Nickel Plated Steel Split Rings For Other Attachments
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||0.7 x 3 x 4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
They can be used to securely attach water, soda or other bottles to your bike, tractor, motorcycle, golf bag, belt, belt loop or any other place you can imagine. They securely hold the bottle under the spout so you can drink without removing the bottle from the attachment. You can also add keys, ID's, Badges, Reels and many other items to the split ring. Please see our other Key-ID-Badge accessories listings
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm also a smoker and use a lighter leash so I knew these would be just as fantastic. Pink is my favorite color so I usually use a pink lighter/leash, pink bottle holders, and even have a pink water bottle to match. I also have many of these clips already so depending what I'm wearing I switch out the color of the clip to match.
Anyways more about the product. They work better than I thought they would and don't look at all cheap or flimsy as I was afraid they might. Only issue I've had is they don't hold a full 16oz bottle of water while hiking/running or anything that wants to really pull the water bottle to the ground. It's not like it immediately falls out, sometimes when fast walking it'll stay put for 20mins sometimes only a few. It doesn't bother me at all though as by the time I even put the bottle in the holder I've already drank enough that it'll stay put. Also to be fair it's over 100degree F so the rubbed thingy that goes around the bottles neck is much more flexible at those temperatures. Also if it held full 16oz bottle without ANY problems then It wouldn't be universal for fitting most bottle...for example if it was much more stiff and could easily hold a full 16oz bottle while running then It would be tough to snap in/remove a bottle with a larger neck. My solution for this is when I know I'll be bouncing around more and will drink slower (therefore, have a heavy bottle longer) I use a water bottle with a bigger neck and I haven't had problems with that yet.
All in all I'm very very happy with these and will buy a 2nd set when I getta chance.
- Easy on/off (although you won't want to do this for each use)
- Large carabiner for easy clipping (you may need to clip/unclip frequently to drink)
- Strong attachment to water bottles
- Quality construction
- Fast shipping
- Overall length not sufficient to drink from while attached to pack (will depend on where you can clip on your pack). I don't fault them on the design though b/c a longer length may make issue two worst.
- Tends to bounce a lot on a pack, had to use one hand to hold down frequently...not a big issue for me as I hike with only one pole; could be a bigger issue if you use two poles.
- Use extensions to make longer to balance ability to drink from and reduce the bounce effect.
- Overall, I would recommend and buy again.