Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wine Enthusiast 2-Bottle Neoprene Wine Tote Bag
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on July 6, 2009
This is the best wine tote I have found, roomy with a pocket on the outside, you can carry 2 wine bottles and other paraphanalia easily. Keeps wine cool & has 2 removable gel packs in very discrete velcro inside pockets. COOL!
on August 31, 2011
Seriously, I am sooooo excited. I researched the web for an entire day looking for a substitution for the very expensive shootsac (a lens bag for photographers). This is it!!! (Oh by the way, this is the absolute perfect wine bag, ok, it really is)... HOWEVER, if you are a photographer this is the absolute bomb!! Same exact fabric and material as the shootsac, easy access, zippered top (which the shootsac does not have). My two long lenses slide right in there with ease. It's a very very thick padded neoprene (shootsac material). I am so excited about this!
Try it out for wine, liquor OR A PHOTOGRAPHER'S lens bag. This bag is really really nice. I bought the two and three wine holder, they are both wonderful!!!

Watch out Shootsac, you have competition in form of a neoprene a wine bag!
on June 30, 2012
This wine tote is a very nice, well constructed product.
The tote has two gel packs that fit in either side of the interior (in Velcro pockets) - very nice - and there is a small material separation between the two bottle storage areas.
The front pocket is quite large - holds my Kindle and case easily, will fit large wine bottle openers without a problem. The front pocket does not seal shut, so items can fall out if the case is tipped over. The wine bottles, however, are securely sealed with a double zipper and Velcro tab.
The case has a slim profile, and looks very compact. It did come with a detachable shoulder strap, which is also good quality. It all folds up fairly compact, and is light weight.
I thought, being neoprene, the fit would be very tight. That is not the case; two bottles fit snugly, but without effort, and the front pocket has a lot of give (a Velcro seal on it would have been nice - but that's me being picky).
The case kept my Chardonnay cool for at least two hours - have not had the opportunity to try a longer period, but I'd expect there would be no problem as long as kept out of direct sun.
Overall an excellent wine tote, not embarrassing to carry (does not look like a diaper bag !:)), and suitable for both a day on the boat and an evening of fine dining.
on November 8, 2011
Amazing little bag that hold 2 bottles (usually a red and a white so we can decide what we want to drink after we order, not what we want to eat before we leave the house) Perfect for byob's that supply wine glasses. A front pocket hold a little booklet or a wine opener. Interior holds two ice packs snugly in place to keep your white chilled and slightly cool your red (room temp is usually too warm for reds believe it or not)
on January 27, 2016
Really the best 2 bottle tote bag around. I've tried about 5-6 other types and this one is the best. Had to buy it again after losing the same bag I owned for years. I guess I must have drank both bottles causing me to leave the bag somewhere out there. Hopefully someone is enjoying it as much as I did. And I left a good opener in there too. Dang it...
on November 5, 2011
This wine tote is sturdy and insulates the bottles from rapid temp. changes and from breakage. I highly recommend the product.
on July 13, 2015
This tote bag helps keeps wine or cider or beer cold for a few hours. I recommend buying another ice pack or two to stuff the empty spaces of the bag for a 6-8 hour cooler. The only drawback is that this bag stinks a little bit like nasty neoprene. Wetsuits smell better than this bag, but maybe that's cause wetsuits smell like the sea.

It hasn't really upset the flavor or aroma of my wine so far...but I haven't put any Grand Cru white burg in it yet.
on September 16, 2014
I used this wine tote in my airline luggage. I first wrapped the bottles in airtight sealed bags in the event of breakage. I froze the two cooler inserts. They still remain flexible which helps in packing. I then wrote a pleasant note to the TSA , simply stating in a humorous but respectful way, that I knew they had to inspect, but, "could they please make sure it got put back in the sealed bags so if a bottle should break in transit, the entire contents of my luggage wouldn't wind up looking as if it had been on an all night bender!". I taped the boldly typed note to the outside of the tote and placed the whole thing folded in a pillow into my checked bag. When I arrived at my destination. I opened my bag to find a TSA inspection notice with a BIG SMILEY FACE drawn on it! The wine tote and contents were very carefully put back exactly as I had it. Both bottles of wine were intact and still chilled! The tote also comes with a removable carry strap so when I reached my destination, it was easy to carry to a picnic. Please note, this is a soft neoprene zippered bag so I recommend the pillow around it if you plan to put it in your checked bag. It has a nice removable partition in the middle if you wanted to use it for something else.
on October 16, 2011
This case really keeps wine safe when travelling. The two bottles don't clink together and its got enough padding that I'm not afraid they will break. The inside gel packs are great since they are removable and keep the wine cool.
on February 19, 2013
The bag is well constructed and easily holds one larger bottle of wine or champagne (with extra freezer packs), one regular bottle with plastic picnic glasses, or two regular bottles of wine.I do wish that the front pocket had either a zipper or Velcro closing. It doesn't stand up well, nor will it necessarily protect the glass bottles from damage or breakage due to careless dropping, etc. (at the end of the day, glass is glass--and this is neoprene), but it wasn't made for those purposes, and it does more than adequately afford the convenience for which it was designed, along with reasonable protection. If you want something which stands up on its own well, or offers much greater protection during transport, you need to look at more substantial products. If you want something to transport your chilled wine to a byob restaurant or to picnic, this does the job well.