Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(3 star, Verified Purchases). See all 327 reviews
on November 23, 2012
I got this today as the free app of the day from Amazon which also happens to be Black Friday here in the United States.

I know that you are supposed to review the app with these reviews, but I have to say that I am rather disappointed in Amazon's choice today since this is Black Friday, and this would have been a great opportunity for Amazon to use the free app of the day program to create buzz around the Amazon brand by giving away a great top of the charts paid app such as a Cut The Rope, Where's My Perry, or Star Wars Angry Birds.

Instead we get Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage which is actually cheaper at only a dollar on Google Play's store so it is rather cheap to start with anyways.

As for the game itself, I thought it was OK. It feels like it could be an addictive target shooting game (especially for little kids). And there are several different targets to keep it from being dull. But I don't see this as a long-term appeal game such as the games I mentioned above.

Therefore, I would give Amazon only one star for this choice if I were rating this on whether this is a good Black Friday app choice, but since I am supposed to rate the game I am giving it 3 stars instead since it is OK but does not have any long term appeal.
on February 12, 2012
this app is cool but i just updated it and it made it run very slow so dont buy this
on November 14, 2011
lots of laughs on utube but this app just hangs on intro
screen and will not get to the play game s reen
on February 7, 2013
I play almost everything with no volume, which is a must with this game. I never played the original game, and only got this one because it was free. I could only play with the volume the first few times, it is very, very annoying. I can play it just a little bit, it isn't that engaging for me, but some kids I let play it seemed to like it--but they would have listened to the dumb orange, LOL. It's a OK game but not great, in my opinion.
on November 23, 2012
its okay I geuss it gets boring after awhile (my mom loves it)*
I haaaaatttttteeeeeeee iiiiiiiitttttttt never get it ever
on August 11, 2014
annoying but my kid loves it.
on November 15, 2016
What did I expect though, right? Annoying is in the name
Game play:
You can pause the games by tapping the timer, you can throw the fruit by swiping it, shake your device to open cabinet or tap them to open and hit the fruit inside of the cabinet. Kill all of the fruits and you can fill the level bar. You can even blend the fruit to multiply the points. You can slice the fruit on a cutting board or toss it into the open fan for a mega bonus.

Flipping the fruit into the blender is pretty easy and you gain points for doing so. The orange smarts off to you often and calls you an apple. After the game you have a link to post your score on Twitter. Keep an eye on the cover for the open fan on the range hood. When it pops open you can get a lot of points with flipping a fruit into it and when it opens a musical note plays to let you know it is ready.

Game play can be in the classic mode, balloon pop or endless styles.

Main screen:
* How to play
* Play
* Options - sound FX on/off, music on, fruit voices on, special FX on, how to play, game reset
* About - Multiple links to YouTube, Facebook, twitter, the developer's site
* YouTube videos link

What I like:
The game is good and it takes some skill to flip the fruit into the blender. Sometimes multiple blenders come out or the fan opens or the cabinets can be open and you can flip the fruit into those areas for more points.

The game fun is repetitive but fun and is could be a good time killer for short periods of time.

What I don't like:
Links to YouTube, Facebook, twitter, developer's website and permissions are excessive. This game is good for children but with all of the permissions and links to the web you have to set your parental controls, turn off your WIFI or set the device in airplane mode.

This app has a long list of permissions and I don't like that it starts at device start up and takes overhead capacity of your device for a game you are not using. Full internet access and getting your device ID are not required perhaps they are used for registering the game or perhaps something else?

Summary:
This game app is OK and can be entertaining for short periods of time. I get so zoned into the game I can't even hear the obnoxious orange talking. What I don't like is that since this is such a simple game and children will really like it (as the controls are simple) why does the game have to have so many permissions and links to the web?

If your kids like this game then just turn on the parental controls to keep them from linking into multiple web access portals. I am not a fan of YouTube for Children as something bad to watch is just two clicks away. That link is in several places in the game.

The graphics are OK and the music is ok but the orange can get annoying like he is supposed to be.

My rating:
Game play for adults = 3
Game play for children = 4+
Permissions = 1.5
Links to web =2
Overall it is a 3 star game. I would feel better about the game if it didn't have so many links to the web and cut out some of the permissions. I don't like games that run at startup and get your device ID.

Size: The size is 19.32 MB uncompressed.

Permissions:
Storage - modify/delete storage controls
Network communication - full internet access
Phone calls - read Kindle state and identity
System tools - prevent Kindle from sleeping
Network communication view network state
Hardware controls - control vibrator
System tools - automatically launch at startup
on January 10, 2017
It is kind of annoying--just like the orange. Not great but certainly not really bad either.
VINE VOICEon December 4, 2012
I'm not sure what I expected from annoying orange. You fling fruit or stars to pop balloons, get the into blenders, and more all while Annoying Orange sits up there and tells fruity puns. When I say fling, i mean you have to flick the screen and try not to over or undershoot your target. It gets old quickly, especially since AO just tells the same jokes over and over again. I can see this being worth a buck. But two bucks is pushing it!!