Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 21, 2015
IT DOES WORK! the picture is a bit misleading as I though it was a lot larger than it is.... but It doesn't matter because It works! I had a bottle of wine that had been opened 3 days ago. It put this little baby in and it said 80 pumps which I got my right arm ready for and went at it... 1st of all, it was easy... (no need to get my arm ready) and later that night when I went to open it.... IT literally POPPED and I could tell it had trapped all the air out of it and I would highly recommend this product! I will be buying a few more!!!
on November 17, 2015
It works well, but you definitely get an arm workout getting to the appropriate number of pumps for it to make a difference! But I have noticed that it does keep an open bottle of wine freshener than just a regular bottle stopper. Just make sure not to shove it in too far and then suck the air out- you getting it out is next to impossible it you do, i had to learn that one the hard way! Overall, I think its pretty handy and I'll keep a few around and maybe give a few out as gifts, I think its worth it.
on December 6, 2015
Though I once worked in the wine industry, I've never been much of a drinker. When I do want a tipple it's always bordeaux, and over the years (because I can't drink more than a glass in one sitting) I've probably used every stopper known to woman or man. Hands down, no contest, this one is the best. A bottle of wine is easy to keep (w/out turning to vinaigrette) for several days using this baby. Fantastic gizmo!
on July 17, 2015
When I received this, I was like wow this thing is really tiny. I was thinking it was a large pump but I guess I failed at looking at the picture on the packaging.

Works well, I tried it on a bottle I had and you basically just have to keep pumping for a while and you can tell it works because it pops when you remove the plug.
on September 10, 2015
Not impressed. I purchased the air vacuum pump during Amazon Prime's anniversary and got it for like .99 cents. I'm glad I didn't pay more for it because I'm not happy with it. I can't place the wine bottle in our storage cabinet where all of the other wine bottles are because it is too tall with the wine pump. I tried placing one with a cork and one with the pump and did a taste test but there was no difference.

I wouldn't waste the money on this wine pump. You can get other gimmicks in a kit like this and it'll look great because it's part of a wine kit but don't purchase one otherwise.
on October 10, 2015
If you want your wine to taste fresh a week after opening, you NEED this! It's an amazing but simple device that pumps out all the air from the bottle - minimizing decay. The amazing thing is that after I seal and pump it, the next time I drink the wine it tastes better than when I first opened it! Buy it for yourself! Buy it for a friend! As a matter of fact, if you're in a really good mood, buy another one for me!
review image
on August 15, 2016
Easy to use, keeps wine tasting great. I don't drink much, I may only have a glass with dinner and then not have another meal that calls for wine for a week or so. This little guy keeps me from wasting wine!
on October 28, 2013
I've found this product as a simple and easy way to use a stopper.It is smooth as a vacuum pump when I compare it with my old vacuum system and I tought initially that it 'd be impossible to release it because it "lacks" of some little arms as my old one,making easier remove it from the bottle,but if you don't force it to enter too much into the bottle , it is so easy to release it and effortless.
It works perfectly for me and I 've found this item beyond my expectancies.
on October 15, 2013
you have to pump it a million times. Well it recommends 80 pumps for a bottle 3/4 and there's no feedback of when it's 'good to go'.

Also the one I got came in what seemed to be an aged, used and faded box like at a garage sale.

I don't regret buying it due to the low price but I think there are better options.
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 19, 2015
The reason why it takes so many pumps is because this product is tiny compared to all of the air in a wine bottle. It's understandable why it would take 70+ pumps for a bottle that's half full.
I really like this product - it's not pricey, it does what it advertises, and it's a great wine stopper as well. The pumping is a pain when the bottle is 1/3 or 1/4 full because it takes so long. At that point it'd be worth to just finish the bottle off!
I would recommend this for anyone who's just looking for a wine stopper and doesn't mind spending a few extra minutes to pump the air out of it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.