Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on December 6, 2015
Though I once worked in the wine industry, I've never been much of a drinker. When I do want a tipple it's always bordeaux, and over the years (because I can't drink more than a glass in one sitting) I've probably used every stopper known to woman or man. Hands down, no contest, this one is the best. A bottle of wine is easy to keep (w/out turning to vinaigrette) for several days using this baby. Fantastic gizmo!
on September 10, 2015
Not impressed. I purchased the air vacuum pump during Amazon Prime's anniversary and got it for like .99 cents. I'm glad I didn't pay more for it because I'm not happy with it. I can't place the wine bottle in our storage cabinet where all of the other wine bottles are because it is too tall with the wine pump. I tried placing one with a cork and one with the pump and did a taste test but there was no difference.

I wouldn't waste the money on this wine pump. You can get other gimmicks in a kit like this and it'll look great because it's part of a wine kit but don't purchase one otherwise.
on August 15, 2016
Easy to use, keeps wine tasting great. I don't drink much, I may only have a glass with dinner and then not have another meal that calls for wine for a week or so. This little guy keeps me from wasting wine!
on November 17, 2015
It works well, but you definitely get an arm workout getting to the appropriate number of pumps for it to make a difference! But I have noticed that it does keep an open bottle of wine freshener than just a regular bottle stopper. Just make sure not to shove it in too far and then suck the air out- you getting it out is next to impossible it you do, i had to learn that one the hard way! Overall, I think its pretty handy and I'll keep a few around and maybe give a few out as gifts, I think its worth it.
on February 19, 2015
The reason why it takes so many pumps is because this product is tiny compared to all of the air in a wine bottle. It's understandable why it would take 70+ pumps for a bottle that's half full.
I really like this product - it's not pricey, it does what it advertises, and it's a great wine stopper as well. The pumping is a pain when the bottle is 1/3 or 1/4 full because it takes so long. At that point it'd be worth to just finish the bottle off!
I would recommend this for anyone who's just looking for a wine stopper and doesn't mind spending a few extra minutes to pump the air out of it.
on July 21, 2015
IT DOES WORK! the picture is a bit misleading as I though it was a lot larger than it is.... but It doesn't matter because It works! I had a bottle of wine that had been opened 3 days ago. It put this little baby in and it said 80 pumps which I got my right arm ready for and went at it... 1st of all, it was easy... (no need to get my arm ready) and later that night when I went to open it.... IT literally POPPED and I could tell it had trapped all the air out of it and I would highly recommend this product! I will be buying a few more!!!
VINE VOICEon October 15, 2013
you have to pump it a million times. Well it recommends 80 pumps for a bottle 3/4 and there's no feedback of when it's 'good to go'.

Also the one I got came in what seemed to be an aged, used and faded box like at a garage sale.

I don't regret buying it due to the low price but I think there are better options.
on September 16, 2015
My father's wife LOVES wine and I means she really loves wine, so much so that she drinks a bottle at a time! She said she was very happy with this product and now maybe she can save a little wine for later!?!?
on October 10, 2015
If you want your wine to taste fresh a week after opening, you NEED this! It's an amazing but simple device that pumps out all the air from the bottle - minimizing decay. The amazing thing is that after I seal and pump it, the next time I drink the wine it tastes better than when I first opened it! Buy it for yourself! Buy it for a friend! As a matter of fact, if you're in a really good mood, buy another one for me!
review image
on August 28, 2015
This works surpringly well. You can smell the fumes from the wine so you know you are getting a vacuum and are rewarded with a "pop" when the bottle is opened again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.