Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 101 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
on April 13, 2014
sure have to pump a lot but it dose vacuum slowly. but not intended for long storages like past a couple of days. guess time will tell if product keep working correctly on the next bottle.
on October 31, 2013
The instructions for use are ridiculous. 60 pumps for a half full bottle? Really? Ain't nobody got time for dat.
on November 27, 2013
Easy to use, although I'm not entirely sure it really vacuum seals as per the directionsl. I added several more pumps than the directions indicated just to be sure, but that's just me being overly cautious!
Great value however.
Will probably get more of these!!
on September 2, 2013
does what its suppose to do
reusable
simple to use
cheap
will buy again
good construction
looks like a quality item
on December 26, 2013
I just used this once since we normally don't have any leftover wine, but it took a while to remove the air from the 1/2 filled bottle of merlot. We finished the wine the next evening and it was just fine.
on December 27, 2013
Works wonders for being such a simple looking design. Could not be happier. Is elegant and easy to use. I would recommend this to all my friends.
on February 12, 2015
Ok, not too fond of this item. It does pump out air, or at least sound like it does. However, I tried on a half empty bottle of wine and think I will be pumping air out for a few hours before I'm actually done. I think it may work on those tiny 1 serving bottles of wine but then why would you need it?
I bought two of these so I will try the second one and if it works differently I will update my review. But as of now, don't buy this one, move on.
VINE VOICEon October 15, 2013
you have to pump it a million times. Well it recommends 80 pumps for a bottle 3/4 and there's no feedback of when it's 'good to go'.

Also the one I got came in what seemed to be an aged, used and faded box like at a garage sale.

I don't regret buying it due to the low price but I think there are better options.
on September 10, 2015
Not impressed. I purchased the air vacuum pump during Amazon Prime's anniversary and got it for like .99 cents. I'm glad I didn't pay more for it because I'm not happy with it. I can't place the wine bottle in our storage cabinet where all of the other wine bottles are because it is too tall with the wine pump. I tried placing one with a cork and one with the pump and did a taste test but there was no difference.

I wouldn't waste the money on this wine pump. You can get other gimmicks in a kit like this and it'll look great because it's part of a wine kit but don't purchase one otherwise.
on November 17, 2015
It works well, but you definitely get an arm workout getting to the appropriate number of pumps for it to make a difference! But I have noticed that it does keep an open bottle of wine freshener than just a regular bottle stopper. Just make sure not to shove it in too far and then suck the air out- you getting it out is next to impossible it you do, i had to learn that one the hard way! Overall, I think its pretty handy and I'll keep a few around and maybe give a few out as gifts, I think its worth it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.