Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 122 reviews
on June 15, 2016
I'm just under 5'5" and weigh 125ish. I wear a 34 B ish cup size. I have been trying on a lot of sleep lengerie lately and have been disappointed with fit and quality. Finally, frustrated by my futile attempts to find something flattering and cool for summer, I ordered this cheep little nighty. It is short and the fabric is a bit thin, but it's cool, comfy and fits better than the expensive nities I have tired. I love it!
review image review image
on August 6, 2015
This is a great little cotton nightie. Sweet & Sexy. I usually wear a size 10-12 with 36D boobs and the Large fit me perfect. As others have noted the top is low cut, but that didn't seem to bother my husband. The length is about 1/2 inch below my butt (I'm 5'6"). I found the material to be just fine, regular cotton, so as one would expect. Hope this helps
on April 19, 2017
The top part of this nightie was very nice, fit well and overall the fabric was very nice.
The low rating is because the hemline. It was very uneven and that was definitely not what was pictured.
The front was very short, the sides very long (like 4
Inches longer than the front) and the back was moderately short. The hemline being so uneven ruined the whole nightie and made it unwearable.
I was bummed because it was otherwise cute and I really wanted an affordable white cotton nightgown.
I did get two other nighties of a different style from
this seller and they were fine.
For what it is worth it was true to size.
on January 3, 2016
I'm 5'7 130 lbs with 34D-DD chest, I ordered a medium and it is perfect! nice support for sleeping, cute on.
material is nice and I have washed it several times. Love it! I bought 2 more.
review image
on March 15, 2017
Love this I will buy again I have fibromyalgia and it's so soft I would recommend no dryer as it is cotton and will shrink I loved it so much I couldn't wait and put it on low heat and it shrunk a bit but I stretched it my husband loves it
on June 3, 2016
Well, I loved the sweet innocence of this white nightie, I wanted to look cute and old fashioned but a little sexy while comfortable..lol; This feels like thick cotton not like satin or polyester I mean it feels durable, its not itchy and I can tell it will be softer with wear. It was good value compared to other better known brands ie Eileen West etc..Fyi this will fit like small from places like Aeropostale, Abercrombie, juniors I guess, and it is cut like 'shark bite' style where it goes like, ( ,that at the hem so its shortest at the center with slight sweep. I'm 5'0 106 lbs, 33-26-34,the smallest size fit. This is fit just like typical juniors.
on August 28, 2017
I'm 5'9" and this is pretty short. I would never step out to pick up the newspaper in this without putting on something underneath. It's really more of a shirt than a nightie. That said, the top fits well and it's cute.
on April 28, 2017
Love, love, love this! It is pretty short so I wouldn't wear it to the in-laws! But it's so comfortable and fits true to size! I want to wear it every night! Highly highly recommend!
on October 2, 2014
Only suited to those with an A or B cup chest. Big everywhere else but my chest pops out of the cups
on January 2, 2016
adorable nightie...I ordered this so I could have something cute and comfortable, but also something I could answer the door in should I need to do so. I'm 5'8 and weigh around 125 lbs. Like I said, I love it but it's super short--I ordered a medium (my normal size) and although my husband loves it as I do, the 'bottoms out' name of the label lives up to it's name. So, it absolutely works but there will me no answering the door in it :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.