Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on June 14, 2015
NOT 100% COTTON ! ! ! AND DON'T EXPECT THE COLOR YOUR LOOKING AT !

First off, this is not 100% cotton, something Bottoms Out always says, and never delivers. It is 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester. While writing this review right now (just put it on), it is itching my shoulders and upper back.

Secondly, it is not in line with the colors pictured. I got Charcoal Heather, which shows light pink piping and drawstring with white buttons.I received something with ALL hot pink buttons, piping, and drawstring. NOT WHAT I WANTED! I took a second look at the description, and this is what it said: "Pull String, Buttons and Piping Varies" - So watch out!

In terms of sizing, it fit me perfectly. I got a Small, and my measurements are 5' 6.5" Tall, 120 Lbs, 36A, 25, 37, and it fits perfectly. The shorts are very nice and comfortable as is the shirt, though the top is very 'roomy'. Unfortunately, due to the fabric I will be sending this back. I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

Hope this helps!

- Sarah
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on July 30, 2014
I am sending these back even though I wanted to love them.

The grey with pink piping is super cute. However, my issues with them are:
1) The material is incredibly thin and unlined. Even with the dark color I can pretty much see through this set in a low-light environment. Net/net: I would be uncomfortable wearing these around my house on a Saturday morning, in case a neighbor popped over.

2) The material is a bit scratchy. I like soft cotton, or even a structured "men's business shirt" material that softens with washing but is sturdy. This material is a poly/cotton blend (though the description read, "cotton"). It's not soft.

3) The shorts are REALLY short. I'm 5'3" so that's saying something.

Summary: I don't think these will be a long-wearing pair of pajamas.
22 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 29, 2014
Glad that I read the reviews before purchase. I'm a size 4/small usually, but decided to order one size up since everyone says it shrinks - glad I did.

Other reviewer comments I agree with:
- cute style
- the shape of the garment is quickly lost after one wash. I kind of expected this though with a cotton knit, although the lining used around the lapels could have been sewn in so that the shape held better.

Other reviewer comments I didn't find true for me:
- material feeling scratchy. There are softer cotton knits out there, but the material was soft enough for me.
- material being see through. I ordered the navy (although this was actually a true blue color, not navy which is dark blue) and did not find it see throughout
- shorts being too short. Length was fine with me BUT I did order one size up so maybe the reviewer was experiencing laundry shrinkage

Overall because I find this a hard style to find (short sleeved top with shorts, cotton knit pajama set) and the reasonable price, I am happy with what I have. If this came in softer colors such as pastels or a white, I would definitely buy again.
on September 23, 2016
I absolutely love this PJ set! I ordered the gray and pink set in a size small and it's perfect. For reference, I usually wear a size small. I'm 5'7", weigh 125 lbs., and wear a size 3 in pants.

The pink stripe on the PJ'S is a little brighter than I expected from the sample photo, but I don't mind it! I included two photos so you can see for yourself what the actual coloring is like.

My favorite part about these PJ's is that the shorts have POCKETS! I'm not talking about those teeny tiny pockets that women's jeans have. These are real pockets. I don't know what I'll need pockets on my PJ's for, but I'm excited about them.

The set is super comfy, with the exception of the tag inside the shorts. (However, I simply cut one of the superficial stitches holding the tag onto the shorts and pulled the patch off.)

As an addicted Amazon buyer, I rely on real people's opinions to make educated decisions about what items are worth it to spend my hard-earned money on. Because of this, I aim to leave good, informative reviews for others! If you found my review helpful, please do me a favor and mark it 'Helpful' below! :)
review imagereview image
on May 25, 2015
This set is very soft and cozy to wear and perfect for warm summer nights. The fabric is on the thinner side, but this makes it breathable and perfect to wear when the weather is warm without having to wear something too skimpy. I really like that the shorts have deep pockets so I can carry my cell phone around the house without it falling out when I sit down on the couch. Some previous reviews complained about the sizing, but I found it perfect for me. I'm 5'8 and typically wear size 12/14 pants and large/XL shirt. I ordered the XL size because I like my pjs to be on the baggier side. After washing the set, they are baggy enough to be comfortable but fit well enough that I don't need to tie the waist on the shorts for them to stay up. If you're looking for a good loungewear/pj set, I highly recommend this one!
on July 23, 2014
This is the worst article of clothing I have ever purchased. After one washing the material twisted all out of shape and shrunk a few sizes. Shame on the company that made this. Naturally, it is going back thanks to Amazon's wonderful return pokily.
These pj's are perfect, great for sleeping and lounging around on a lazy morning. Love them! I scored them down one star because the pictures clearly show them to be BLACK with WHITE Trim. I received BLACK with PINK trim, which is not what I expected, or wanted. I already had purchased the Navy and White pair, so I knew the fit would be similar.
on July 15, 2016
A bit smaller than I was hoping for. I don't normally wear large (I tend to be a medium for a dress, a small or medium top, and size 8 or 10 pants) and ordered it because I don't want anything tight for PJs, and I wanted some room for shrinking a bit in the wash. For now, it's comfortable and fits fine. The look is cute, like in the picture shown. I got the charcoal with pink trim, and I think the pink is a bit brighter hot pink than I expected from the pic, but it's still pretty close to what you see in the picture.
on June 4, 2016
I bought this shorts set both to use as PJs and as summer short set to wear out and about. It fits comfortably and softly. One draw back though is you have to be careful about shrinking in the wash because it is all cotton. I ended up washing in warm water and drip drying to ensure it maintains its color and size after I learned that the hard way after shrinking the first set I bought and had to buy a second set, as it no longer fit comfortably after it shrunk in the wash.
on July 21, 2014
It's an okay pajama. I prefer pajamas to be more soft, and this was like standard t-shirt material but a bit thicker/stiffer. Well-made though other than that, and not a poor material either- just not cozy enough for my taste.