- Series: Bacteriology Research Developments
- Hardcover: 158 pages
- Publisher: Nova Science Publishers; 1 edition (September 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1622571851
- ISBN-13: 978-1622571857
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 7.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,785,817 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Botulinum Toxin: Uses, Mechanisms of Action and Complications (Bacteriology Research Developments) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Springer Blue Sale in medicine
Save up to 40% on medical textbooks and resources.