|Item Weight||2.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 2.25 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||BT4001|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BT4001|
Boulder Tools - Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit for Car, Truck, RV, Jeep, ATV, Motorcycle, Tractor, Trailer. Flat Tire Puncture Repair Kit
|Price:||$37.89 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.10 (18%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🛠 PREMIUM UPGRADED STRINGS - Heavy Duty BROWN strings you can trust to provide a superior safety seal. MUCH STRONGER and repair much better than the CHEAP strings found in budget kits. Every aspect of the Boulder Tools Tire Plug Kit is engineered to be strong so that it will be the last kit you’ll ever have to buy.
- 🛠 VERSATILE FLAT TIRE REPAIR KIT - Cars, Motorcycles, ATVs, Tractors, Lawn Mowers, RV, Dirt Bikes, Trailers, Jeeps, Trucks and Spare Tire Repair Kit. Comes with 30 SUPERIOR BROWN tire plugs making this the best radial tire repair kit.
- 🛠 QUALITY PREMIUM PRO GRADE TOOLS INCLUDED - You will need pliers for every repair. Our flat tire repair kit includes a solid pair of quality pliers. A BIG UPGRADE to the skinny cheap pliers found in other tire plug repair kits, along with 56 well thought-out pieces and a durable case to keep it all organized and secure.
- 🛠 ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED T-HANDLE TOOLS - The right tool for the job makes it easy to repair punctures in any tube less tire in minutes. Our portable tire repair kit includes easy to understand and easy to follow color instructions.
- 🛠 LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our tools are heavy-duty and made tough so you can get the job done and get back on the road. If you're strong enough to render one of our tools ineffective, our auto tire repair kit is covered by a lifetime warranty and our customer service is second to none.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Tooluxe 50002L Universal Tire Repair Kit to Fix Punctures and Plug Flats, 35-Piece Value Pack, Ideal for Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, ATV
BETOOLL Tire Repair Kit 22 Pcs for Car, Motorcycle, ATV, Jeep, Truck, Tractor Flat Tire Puncture Repair
WYNNsky Universal Tire Repair Kit, Plug Flat and Punctured Tires 60 Pcs Heavy Duty Tubeless Tire Plug Tools for Motorcycle, ATV, Jeep, Truck and Tractor Flat
ARB 10000011 Speedy Seal Tire Repair Kit (Universal), 1 Pack
|Sold By||Boulder Tools||Amazon.com||SZBRT||WYNNSKY||4Wheel Drive Hardware|
|Item Dimensions||12.00 x 2.25 x 8.00 inches||12.00 x 8.00 x 2.50 inches||8.00 x 5.00 x 5.00 inches||12.60 x 8.60 x 2.70 inches||13.00 x 8.00 x 2.50 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Flat Tire Repair In Minutes
The Boulder Tools Tire Repair Kit is the premium flat tire repair kit available on the market for repairing tubeless tire punctures. EASILY repair punctures in the tubeless tires of Cars, Trucks, Jeeps, Motorcycles, ATVs, Lawnmowers, Tractors, Trailers & RV's. The easy-to-follow color photo instructions mean anyone can plug their flat tire in minutes and get back on their way. Built with the strongest materials and contained in a sturdy, portable case, this is the last kit you will ever have to buy.
Our Tire Repair Kit Features:
- Strong & Durable Tools & Parts: Upgraded Premium Tools, Built To Exacting Standards. You've burned money on inexpensive tools in the past. This kit is built to last.
- Upgraded Premium Pliers: Ever tried to remove a nail from tread without pliers? Good luck. Competing products save money by including cheaper and thinner components. Boulder Tools knows the importance of having reliable tools in an Emergency so you never have to scramble or get creative when you're stranded with a flat.
- Everything You Need: This kit has everything you need to make repairs easy to keep you and your family on the road and kepp your tires working tough.
- The Perfect Amount of Pieces: While other brands will fill their case with unnecessary fluff and excess number of accessories, we have fine tuned our kit to include everything you need without cluttering your case and making it too bulky to use while on the road.
- Easy To Use: Color photo instructions simplify the repair process.
Built With The Best Materials
Your tire repair kit needs to be able to withstand the toughest repairs, stored conditions and rough treatment. The Heavy Duty 56 Piece Tire Repair Kit from Boulder Tools is engineered to be durable and built to last. Unlike cheaper competitors, we don't cut corners when it comes to quality. We combine the best materials available with the strongest engineering designs to ensure quality and longevity.
Get the Boulder Tools 56 Piece Tire Repair Kit delivered to your door now.
7 EASY STEPS AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE ON THEIR WAY AGAIN
Remove offending object from tire with included heavy duty pliers.
Use spiral reaming tool to enlarge punture.
Apply included lubricant to ease threading of cord and insertion into puncture area.
Use the pliers to remove a repair cord out the side of the plastic.
Thread repair cord into eye of insertion tool.
Use insertion tool to insert cord into puncture, leaving 1/2 inch of cord ends visible.
Slide the retaining platform untill against the tire. Hold the retaining platform against the tire while quickly and firmly pulling the T-Handle up leaving the plug in place.
Use the included knife to trim excess plug material and re-Inflate tire to recommended pressure.
FOR ALL YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS
Keep a Boulder Tools Tire Repair Kit in all your vehicles and never be left stranded.
Farmers - Don't get yourself stuck in field with no way to repair a tire
Service Industry - Time is money. Don't waste either by carrying our tire puncture repair kit.
Family Sedan - Minimize downtime when taking that family road trip.
Off-Road - ATV, 4-Wheelers and Dirt Bike enthusiasts carry our tubeless tire punture kit with them when ever they leave the pavement.
Trusted By Off-Road Enthusiasts
Leaving the safety of the highway system for the back roads of America requires being prepared for any emergency. Off-Road Enthusiasts choose the Boulder Tools Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit to ensure they return home safely
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
for personal use.. all the supplied items in the kit are of professional quality. this is an outstanding emergency
tire repair kit, I also recommend (EPAuto 12volt Duo Power Portable Air Compressor Pump with Alligator Clamps)
With this product.
I hope this review is helpful, Thanks : Rod from Central La.
Top international reviews
Does it work: YES - used twice on 255/55 R19 and it hold the pressure.
What caused the leaks: First puncher was a bolt thread (yup a bolt somehow got into the tyre?), second was a very suspicious screw that the tyre picked up in Basingstoke station ?!
Is the kit easy to use, yes to a point. Removing the offending items does take a little effort but they come out. The screw was easy. Widening the holes to put the repair red thread/cord through is straightforward. Pushing the cord/thread into the hole, well that is an all together different matter. I consider myself to be fairly strong and as I weight 95Kg can put some weight behind pushing the cord in. This was a lot more challenging and took a lot of effort. I found letting the tyre release a good amount of it's internal pressure helped. I did waste two cords as I was not convinced I had done it correctly.
Both repairs have held, though speaking to garage they say these are really only used a temporary fixes and would recommend a proper tyre repair solution.
~ideal for having on a road trip
Now I always travel with it in the car, it really is a great thing to have for peace of mind on long trips.
Aunque las instrucciones son básicas y sencillas, recomiendo ver algún tutorial.
En mi caso, y por desgracia, he visto operar al mecánico en 2 pinchazo, y hay que tener un poco de experiencia.
Importante....siempre se ha de repara el pinchazo con el neumático sin aire // presión.