- File Size: 8273 KB
- Print Length: 182 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 16, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01H7SKQ1A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#265,510 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1143 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Bisexual Romance
- #3620 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #3877 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
Bound in Blue Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Highly recommend this one!
We see Mike and Liam get closer, helping each other, while they each have turmoil about asking the other for more. We see light BDSM, as Mike is a Dom, and Liam a natural submissive, who doesn't understand it. They fit together perfectly, deeply, in many ways, but also in their sexy times.
Liam misunderstands his Dom's needs and his own, but they finally get to sort out their differences, explain themselves more, and we see progress.
This is a quick short story, with a feel of a full novel. Great writing, marvelous characters, and you'll be happy for reading this. There is a free bonus chapter also. ENJOY !
****Spoiler: Mike hasn't cottoned on to the role Liam could/does already, play in his life.
Finished the book. It really was quite good, but...not quite as enthused.
Most recent customer reviews
Mike and Liam become close after Mike helped him out.Read more
This was an awesome book.