Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Bound for Hell: (The Bound Trilogy Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 336 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
|Age Level: 18 - 18|
- Book 1 of 3 in The Bound Trilogy
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- "One of the best novels I have ever read! So raw and emotionally heart-gripping, Bound for Hell is definitely one read you would not want to miss! It's really rare to be able to read a novel filled with so much pain and darkness, yet so much love and emotions too! Besides Kimberly Blalock's Our Sins and J. Kenner's Stark trilogy, I have a feeling the Bound Trilogy will be one of the best contemporary romance reads ever!" - Revenge of the Feels.
- "Kinky and blazing, oh YES! This is not a story for the emotionally weak. With outstanding writing, amazing character development, and plot twists, Ms. Leigh brings her reader to the height of joy and to the absolute bowels of hell. Read it but have your tissues ready, and the ice. I will be reading everything this author writes in the future." - Julie Esparza ~ Amazon Reviewer.
- "Anything I could've ever imagined feeling for this book, times that by a million and it still wouldn't be enough... I FREAKING LOVED THIS BOOK!" - Love Words and Books.
- "You will experience every emotion imaginable as Kendra Leigh draws you further and further into the story. I highly recommend this novel as one of the top erotic suspense novels of 2015." - Passionate Reads and Reviews.
- "The build-up of tension and intense passion was oozing from the kindle that I almost thought I was there observing in the flesh...full of love, laughter, tears, mystery, secrets and PASSION. Oh yes the passion. Brilliant!" - Foxylutely Books.
- "The way Kendra Leigh told this tale had me captivated. Be prepared for well developed characters, interesting plot twists and lots of extremely hot sex scenes." - Two Fiesty Angels And A Devil.
- "Suspense, drama, romance and heat, those are the things that I crave, and let me tell you, Angelica and Ethan have that in spades! A book that will leave you wanting more." - The Book Fairy Reviews.
About the Author
- File Size : 3624 KB
- Publication Date : March 6, 2015
- Publisher : Evoke Publications (March 6, 2015)
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 336 pages
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B00QXD9Z72
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #373,889 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It’s really rare to be able to read a novel filled with so much pain and darkness, yet so much love and emotions too! Besides Kimberly Blalock’s Our Sins and J. Kenner’s Stark trilogy, I have a feeling the Bound Trilogy will be one of the best contemporary romance read ever!
I can tell you this – Kendra Leigh’s writing is addictive.
Her writing is so addictive to the point where I literally cannot put Bound for Hell down. Seriously, the only time I got up was to the restroom and that’s it! Yes, that’s how addictive her writing is!
Bound for Hell will invoke two of the most extreme feelings from you – the sweetest and happiest emotion, and the saddest, darkest and most painful emotion. Two emotions of extreme opposites, and that’s just the start!
Bound for Hell will literally drive your feelings to hell and back because it’s too painful to read what Angel Lawson went through, and has to go through in her life for a sin she firmly believes she has committed. I have never been so grateful to the existence of a male character, a.k.a a man like Ethan Wilde, who exists in her life because he is literally what she NEEDS in her life at the moment!
Kendra Leigh is able to bring life to her characters…and beyond!
Ethan Wilde, a wildly possessive alpha, yet also the sweetest man whenever Angel needs him. Angel Lawson, the kindest and most forgiving woman filled with nightmares and demons of her own. Both of them needs each other and their moments together will be the most painful yet sweetest thing you will ever read!
Well, billionaire romance novels usually puts the said billionaire in an isolated situation filled with demons yet for Bound for Hell, also partly the reason why I am so attracted to it, is that Ethan is a man who cares for his family and they have a wonderful family relationship. Angel on the other hand, is the one with the worst family ever and my heart literally shattered into thousands of pieces when I was reading.
There is only so much I can tell with just words but to truly experience the heartbreaking story of Angel Lawson and how Ethan Wilde could be her salvation… READ. THIS. BOOK.
I promise you will never regret it!
Angel, flawed through tragic circumstances and at odds with her family who blame her for a past she cannot change, nor should she be blamed for.
Ethan a successful, sort after batchelor who’s very presence seems to mesmerise women round him, however he can only see Angel after a hot yet brief encounter.
This story is fast paced, pulling you in from the get go.
There are similarities to Bared to You, but that is absolutely not a criticism, the similarities are very much in a good way and what I mean by this is, that I am invested in Angel and Ethan’s story as I was in Gideon and Eva’s and yet there is plenty about this story that is so much more than that. I mean this as a compliment to the writing of Kendra Leigh, I believe she brings a great deal to the table and has a great future in writing.
So much happens in book 1 and it has left me chomping at the bit for more.
Top reviews from other countries
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. This is my honest review.
Angel, was terrified of relationships, her idea of a relationship was just sexual, she would love them and leave them so to speak. Although a stunning looking woman Angel will not commit to any man. She works hard, plays hard but none of the guys mean anything to her.
One night everything changes she catches the eye of Ethan Wilde and her heart races, she is immensely sexually attracted to him by his terrific looks and amazing body, and by the way he looks at her in return it is clear he feels the exact same. Angel ends up sleeping with Ethan, she decided before hand that he is probably a love them and leave them kinda guy, but is she right? Could Ethan want more? Well that is all the information I am prepared to disclose relating to the actual story for fear of spoiling it, but, I will tell you this is sexually explosive, the sex scenes are explicit, it's not just hot it's on fire, the Author writes so beautifully you cannot help but be swept away in this terrific story.
Angelica is a bit of an enigma - she can be full on sexy, smart-mouthed and sassy - but behind it all she isa person it takes a lot to work out. Troubled by her family, downtrodden by her father and one of her brothers - she tries to keep things from getting to her. On a night out with friends she meets Ethan - a gorgeous, very sexy man . - their encounter is explosive. - but she thinks it was just a once off.
Ethan - however - has other ideas and begins to pursue her. Their connection is beautiful and hot and builds throughout the story - not without problems though, as other people from her life interfere and try to cause trouble. Angel and Ethan keep trying to build on their relationship - but there are times they have to face some of the problems head on and misunderstanding. And failure to talk about issues cause disruptions .
It is easy to get pulled right into this book and get really involved - tears, laughter and emotions are everywhere. I can't wait for Bound for Salvation and Bound For NIR Anna as I can see problems ahead and it will be interesting to find out answers to the mysteries abounding here. Five stars awarded because it issuch a great story of suspense, love and great characters, well written by Kendra Leigh. Well done lady.xxoo