Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Bound for Salvation: (The Bound Trilogy Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 334 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
|Age Level: 18 - 18|
- Book 2 of 3 in The Bound Trilogy
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- "Kendra Leigh knocked the second book in her Bound Series not only out of the park, she probably broke the bat in the process... One of the most turbulent, suspenseful love stories I've read to-date. There were times I had to shut the book and walk away to catch my breath, steady my pounding heart, and simply trust the author to get me through it." - Passionate Reads and Reviews.
- "Kendra Leigh delivers surprising plot twists that tease your mind and wrench your heart... She leaves you feeling like you were in a wreck. You know, that happy to be alive, but everything is aching feeling?" - Jessica ~ Amazon Reviewer.
- "Kendra has this way of describing things that just make the pages come alive. The angst, the love, the power, everything is delivered with perfect clarity and beautifully." - A Love Affair with Books.
- "Bound for Salvation broke my heart, ripped it out, and stomped on it, but then it put it back together again. It's full of twists and turns, danger, passion, and epicness. It is a beautiful, heart wrenching, sexy read that will keep you on your toes and wanting more!" - Paige ~ Amazon Reviewer.
- "Would I recommend this author: Yes! Ms. Leigh is a master at creating sexual tension between her characters and a storyline that builds on redemption and reconciliation." -Twin Sister's Rockin' Book Reviews.
- "Bound for Salvation put my heart through wringer, it made it ache and burn, but it also warmed my heart and made it swell with joy... this book is beautiful and moving and full of life... truly a marvelous read." - A Hopeless Romantic's Booklandia.
About the Author
- File Size : 2472 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 334 pages
- Publication Date : June 16, 2015
- Language: : English
- Publisher : Evoke Publications (June 16, 2015)
- ASIN : B00XDENFDO
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #435,925 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book continues to be told by Angelicas prespective.
I started to read this book with so many questions, so many doubts that needed to be answer as soon as possible, but every page i turn a new question would rise, another doubt, another mystery and because of this i kept reading and reading. New characters join in, but Kendra Leigh didn't forgot the main ones and the hot factor is..... you'll see. Their love story continues but nothing is as it seems.
I thought i had questions, oh boy, i was so wrong... At some point i was so nervous to continue but i didn't stop, i had to know what the hell happened.
Kendra Leigh i was so mad at you, really mad and i could only ask why did you do that, why??
If you got burned will you make sure that the person responsible for it pays? Is it the correct thing to do? Well if you think with rage the answer is without a doubt YES, but if you think with your broken heart the answer will be NO for sure.
Page after page i wanted to scream, to hit someone or something, my emotions were up the roof.
Can love really conquers all? Make us forget the bad stuff? Can obsession for someone take us to do awful and evil things? I leave you with this questions that you will be able to answer once you read this book. And then Kendra Leigh hit me with a surprise that reinforce that nothing is what it seems.
One thing is for sure, Bound for Salvation isn't a book for fragile hearts, because it will stop yours at some point.
I think that the best way to describes this book is with this quote:
" Life is like a box of chocolates,you never know what you gonna get", and oh boy i didn't see that coming. I thought that all my questions would be answer in this book but Kendra had another idea. Lets start book 3.
After reading Bound For Hell I anxiously waited for book two, Bound for Salvation. Notice I didn’t say patiently because trust me, it felt like a long wait even though it wasn’t. But what I’ve figured out is how much I love this series.
Now days, finding an original book to read is kind of hard and most time, they tend to blend together. I’ll be honest, I end up forgetting what book is what at times. But with The Bound series I haven’t felt like that.
Sure there are some things that will make you think it will be another typical love story but there is a lot more to it. There’s mystery, romance, betrayal, smoking hot sexy time, and the characters you’ll either love or hate. To me, that makes this series so great.
I’m really excited to see what will happen in the conclusion of this trilogy. I hope there will be all of the above but at the same time, I’m truly hoping that Angel will fight and find peace for herself. That might sound mysterious but trust me, you don’t want to be spoiled.
I received an Advanced Reading Copy of Bound for Salvation from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Top reviews from other countries
Angel and Ethan were blissfully happy until an evil visitor from Ethan’s past came crashing into their life and forced them to slay Ethan’s demons and fight for their happiness.
They were each other’s weakness. But their weakness was also the thing that fortified them, made them resilient and impenetrable.
My heart broke for Angel. I hated her toxic family instantly but in this book, I just wanted to smack them all and leave them dead. Along with Rebecca!!
In this second instalment, Angel was stronger than ever. And Ethan Wilde … Holy hotness!!
There was also a copious amount of sex scenes. It was an explosion of hot primitive delectable pleasure, an inherent raw need for each other, an insatiable hunger. And I enjoyed every single second of their love story.
I'm so excited to start reading the final book in the Bound Trilogy!