|Print List Price:||$4.99|
Price set by seller.
Boundaries: When To Say Yes, How to Say No Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 321 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $9.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The other issue is one of an abusive marriage. He talks about putting up boundaries and leaving for the night if these boundaries are violated. This is always done for a short period of time and then the abused spouse returns home. There are situations where this is effective. But in a true abusive situation (physical or mental) it is playing with fire to leave and return over and over. The physical abuser can be deadly. A mental abuser will learn how to better manipulate her victim without his realizing that his boundaries have been violated and thereby twisting reality even further. Any abusive person is not to be trifled with, and without genuine repentance and clear signs of change one is foolish to continue to expose themselves to that risk regardless of history, children, or feelings. For all of his insight, I am shocked that this is not made more clear.
Algunas de nuestras amigas, hijas o madres podrían utilizar los conocimientos y consejos que se explican con ternura en este libro "Limites". Es importante que las mujeres sepan que no es obligatorio ni necesario para que seamos mujeres superpoderes salvando el día para los demás. Algunas veces no es hasta saludable emocionalmente y psicológicamente.
El autor escribe con notas de gracia cristiana y la fe. Espero que esto no se aparta cualquier persona que no es religioso. Este es un tema importante que no debe ser rechazada por razones de religión - utilizar el conocimiento de este libro para vivir saludable en cuerpo y mente.
Muy recomendable. Super.
I purchased this book "Limits" for someone I care very much about. I recommend this book for anyone who always gives and gives and does more and more and feel guilty if they cannot.
Some of our friends, daughters, or mothers could use the knowledge and tips that are tenderly explained in the book "Limits". It is important for women to know that it is not mandatory nor required for us to be 'super women or wonder women"- saving the day for others. Sometimes it is not even healthy emotionally and psychologically.
The author writes with notes of christian grace and faith. I hope that this does not turn away anyone who is not religious. This is an important subject not to be rejected because of religion - use the knowledge of this book to live healthy in body and mind.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Dating & Relationships
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Personal Growth
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self Help
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Spiritual Growth
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Happiness
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Travel > Europe > General
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Dating & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Personal Growth
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Spiritual Growth
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Happiness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Europe